Murder without a body cases?

KaylaraOwl

Reaction score
So we deal with unidentified people in this forum, and I was wondering if there should be more of a push to get victims of murder whose bodies haven't been found to be included in the various missing persons databases. Over noticed that in a bunch of cases, their murderer has been convicted, but their cases aren't included in places like namus and I think it may be an oversight that could be keeping some of the unidentified people nameless. Thoughts?

I am thinking about a case here where a women was murdered and her husband confessed to burying her in a certain area. Her body has yet to be found but it's out there. Off of a side road where it is miles and miles of forest and farmland. If she was included I am sure every time a petite blond, UID showed up people would be trying to match her. I have seen it happen already as she is in some databases now. Same with some of the missing East side Vancouver women.

I think if they are well noted as being most likely murdered and in a certain area, that would be helpful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sofamusic
Back