Murt's Live Camara Recording In Orlando Now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish there was a way to slow down the chat at Murt's.
I'm Old. Eyesight is bad. Reflexes are slow.
I need a "SLOW" button over there!

Yea, MODs there are trying as hard as they can but sometimes It's near impossible to keep the trolls out...especially as fast as that chat is going.
Fast and furious...and oh, sooo many folks in on that chat.

KC is thinking "waste - huge waste - all they care about is Caylee".

I wish there was a way to slow down the chat at Murt's.
I'm Old. Eyesight is bad. Reflexes are slow.
I need a "SLOW" button over there!

Yea, MODs there are trying as hard as they can but sometimes It's near impossible to keep the trolls out...especially as fast as that chat is going.
Fast and furious...and oh, sooo many folks in on that chat.
You can scroll up and hold to read what you've missed!

Cross necklace on a tree? Is this true or just some nutty prankster spreading stories?

I heard it was beads. More a beaded bracelet. I'm sure it's nothing.
I don't have much faith about all this. At least for today.

please becareful about rumors or Murt will be shut down

until we hear from TESS or LE its all rumors

Posting something that's being reported on a NATIONAL news site - is not posting a rumor. It's posting about what a News site is reporting. The whole "rumor" thing is ridiculous there.

Posting something that's being reported on a NATIONAL news site - is not posting a rumor. It's posting about what a News site is reporting. The whole "rumor" thing is ridiculous there.

Is the necklace being reported somewhere? I only seen it on murts chat.....via Cheyanne on the feed

I'm really sad that there were less people that showed up than expected. :( We had heard 3,000 expected, then 5,000 and then even 7,500 was suggested last night on NG. They need at least 2,000 more people to search the areas. If anyone can, please go there and search!!!!!!!
http://www.wftv.com/video/17938480/index.html

I heard this morning on WFTV that at 8AM there was maybe 1,000 searchers at that time. Also per WFTV the searchers were told to be there between 6:30AM and 8AM to sign in and start searching in the noted area becuase they would rather have everyone there all at once not coming spadically through out the day. They also said that TES was disappointed but will do the best they can with what they have and they were hoping more to show throughout the hours until dark.

I hate that people say they will do it and not show up. It is really sad because it is for a little girl missing. I hope CA, GA and especially KC are not laughing at TES because of this flub. TM and LP really put it out there that there was going to be 7500 searchers and that Caylee will be found by Monday. I wonder if they were in fact in over there head. I cetainly hope not and people come tomorrow to make up for the 5,000 missing today.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17938513/detail.html

Im talking about rumors from Murts chat live cam.....anything in the news is up for grabs :)

there have been some things over heard....rumors

Probably a dumb question - but are CA and GA and Lee helping in the search? I guess CA hates Tim miller for some reason, so I'd assume not. I'd REALLY like to know what the Anthony crime family is doing while thousands of people search for their family member.

I am so sad. They didnt find her today. There were way less searchers than anticipated. It looks like a very tough job. I feel let down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua