Mystery Woman "C"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny you posted this, I thought about the same thing.

Thursday 2:30pm pacific time. Announcement to principals, I'm not confident a public announcement will be made before the week is up. Which is ok....... I think we can live with knowing the principals have the answer.

Still counting down.... less than 48 hours now until the principals have an answer. I'm hoping we will get a "public" announcement before the weekend starts, but will be ok with knowing the principals have their answer in case we don't.

Prayers to all.....

I don't think an announcement will be made before Monday, but if I have to choose between now and Friday Midnight. I pick Friday 7:25pm Pacific Time. :waitasec: I predict the DNA test will confirm it is Anna .:clap: :woohoo:

I'm thinking Friday. It has been my experience that LE likes to break a big news story on Friday, late in the afternoon. 1 press conference and then all of the big wigs are out of reach for the weekend. This gives the worker bees(investigators) the weekend to continue to work on tying up loose ends without having to deal with the press. They just refer them to someone higher up the food chain who conveniently is not available to answer any more questions. I hope that I am wrong, Friday seems so far away.

Hi Websleuthers, sorry I haven't posted too frequently the last couple of weeks (work has been brutal), but I finally got a chance to read everything here and get up to date.

I talk with Annasmom daily, mostly small talk just to show her my support, and I can tell you two things:

1. She doesn't know the results of the tests. If she did, I could tell by the sound of her voice. She wouldn't be able to hide that from me.

2. She's pretty much hit overload at this point and has gone into survival mode. She does what she can to take her mind off the unrelenting anticipation of the sudden ring of the telephone, the unannounced police car pulling into the driveway, the knock on the door that will change her life forever ... She tries to take her mind off it by working in the garden picking snails off the primroses, or practicing the piano and going to rehearsals and pretending that her anxiety is just about the upcoming performances. She loves you all, but can't bring herself to read the forum, because even the words of wellwishers don't allow her those rare moments of peace when she can pretend that today is just another normal day when the most important things she has to worry about are doing laundry and shopping for groceries.

If I may make a few guesses for "The Waiting Game" being played on another thread in this forum, my first guess is that LE will make the announcement at 4:50 p.m. PDT (7:50 Eastern Time) this Friday, too late for the evening news and at a transition time when the TV station B-teams take over (there are exceptions, so if any of you are reporters who work the weekend shift, I'm sure I'm not talking about you). My second guess is 4:50 p.m. Friday, May 18. My third guess is 4:50 p.m. Friday, May 25. I won't make any more guesses because I don't want to contemplate that the Waiting Game won't be over by then. :banghead:

Love to you all.:blowkiss:

Annasunc -

Thank you for the update. I can't imagine your sisters anxiety right now. I'm glad she is doing her best to keep herself busy, and certainly understand her need to stay away from the forum for the time being. There has been so much activity the past few days.

The 4:50 time frame you presented makes so much sense.

If by chance we don't hear from her before Sunday, please wish her a wonderful mothers day. She is a terrific mom, and a terrific lady.

Thanks Annasunc for the update! We may be jittery here, but we all know those in HMB are far, far more fragile than ours! Please, don't worry about us here... as anxious as we are, Annasmom, AnnasBro's, Doug... all of the family's needs are the ones that must come first. We'll survive...

I will play .. Friday at 8.pm pacific time.

If "C" is Anna will you have a pool on her weight and height? :D

Mysteriew, Thank you for being the calm voice of reason,On this thread the last few days.

Mothers Day Morning of or Dateline Friday Special I know that is more then one guess its too close to mothers day !
Just to add Ya! Ain't gonna believe this I read that on Tuesday the largest Explosion of a Star ever looked like fireworks from earth. Hummmmmm !

I thought we all knew we were not to make contact with the media at this point.

We had done so previously to bring attention to the case, but once LE was completely involved again and the DNA tests performed, DD and Annasmom backed away from the media. I believe LE had advised them to at a certain point due to the possible criminal activities involved in the case. Obviously, a person/people somewhere committed a criminal act/crimes that caused Anna's disappearance. The person(s) does not need to hear about the details in the media.

The family and "C" do not need the media to add to the quiet chaos they are experiencing right now, as they await what may be the biggest news in their lives. That would be a nightmare.

I realize all anyone has to do is log on here to see the details of what we already know, but that is why some info has been removed; such as "C's" pictures, etc...But, please, let's not use the media for pressure. We are much too close!

Hey everyone. First of all, so sorry for the misunderstanding. I really shouldn't post when I have been up for 48+ hours studying for finals--my brain is mush. I actually meant AFTER the results etc when the family is ready. I mean't this because I'm not 100% sure how nationwide this will get. Of course, it will be a huge story if the results are positive. So, babbling over I DO, of course, want what is best for all parties involved. And, I DO appologize for not stateing exactly what my intentions were and for wording it incorrectly. As I stated I did not mean to ruffle any feathers and the last thing I would want is to cause Anna's family, C, and everyone else involved any more stress.

I will play .. Friday at 8.pm pacific time.

If "C" is Anna will you have a pool on her weight and height? :D

Mysteriew, Thank you for being the calm voice of reason,On this thread the last few days.

ROFL!!! Me calm???
We just have to keep in mind that as anxious as we are, we have more than one goal. First goal of course is to find out about the DNA. If the test is positive (and I think it will be) the second goal is to allow a successful reunion of the family. Yes, I want to know. But I haven't waited nearly as long as Anna's Mom (plus she has more bonds in this), so she gets all the time she needs before I need to know.

LOL, Ht. and Weight pool wouldn't be fair- Robin would win.

Hey everyone. First of all, so sorry for the misunderstanding. I really shouldn't post when I have been up for 48+ hours studying for finals--my brain is mush. I actually meant AFTER the results etc when the family is ready. I mean't this because I'm not 100% sure how nationwide this will get. Of course, it will be a huge story if the results are positive. So, babbling over I DO, of course, want what is best for all parties involved. And, I DO appologize for not stateing exactly what my intentions were and for wording it incorrectly. As I stated I did not mean to ruffle any feathers and the last thing I would want is to cause Anna's family, C, and everyone else involved any more stress.

I firmly believe it isn't anyone's place to draw attention to this latest development by anyone EXCEPT the family members - even after results are known. It should be their decision by how much or how little exposure this draws. The family (this includes "C") need to have control over this... whether they do all the releasing or they ask us to participate... we need to wait for their words of wisdom.

We all know that we're being "watched" here in this forum, and I have a feeling media outlets are watching too... but honestly... this is something that the family needs to control - make the decisions on - and I would hope everyone, including those who may be in the media, waiting and watching, will respect as well as us members.

I couldn't even begin to guess... personally, I want it NOW! LOL! But, with the luck I have, I'm probably jinxing them and they won't hear this week, but next... which'll have us all in the "padded room" before this is finished... :angel:

They will know by 6:00 PST today. We will have to wait for all the commotion and emtions to settle down. We will hear one way or the other 5/11

ROFL!!! Me calm???
We just have to keep in mind that as anxious as we are, we have more than one goal. First goal of course is to find out about the DNA. If the test is positive (and I think it will be) the second goal is to allow a successful reunion of the family. Yes, I want to know. But I haven't waited nearly as long as Anna's Mom (plus she has more bonds in this), so she gets all the time she needs before I need to know.

LOL, Ht. and Weight pool wouldn't be fair- Robin would win.

This is too funny :) I bet if you go back and look through old posts you will find that Annasmom posted her guess a long time ago, and in another post, I confirmed this information. So in fact, we all already know this information. If C is in fact Anna, Annasmom was very close in her ideas on height and weight. Ha Ha, we ALL win:dance:

what it is going to be like when and if "C" is Anna? What will we all do with ourselves then? Where will we go? What will we do? LOL

Perhaps the family has already appointed a "family spokesperson" that will speak on their behalf when and if necessary....Perhaps DD? Perhaps a family member.

Some people facing the media regarding private matters would prefer to initially have a "spokesperson" handle matters before they talk to the media themselves.

Just a thought.

What if the 2 Georges had absolutely nothing to do with Anna disappearance, and it was just a spur of the moment abduction by someone who wanted a child. I think about all the hours work many have done trying to figure out who GB & MK where. It would be a drag if that was all done in vain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Babs1966