Mystery Woman "C"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Doogie said:
We are looking into a paperwork trail for a significant event that occured in the childhood of C. If we can discover a timeframe for when this event occured, it will help bolster or disprove that C is Anna (if it occured at age 4 or earlier, then C is not Anna. If it occured at 5 or later, then she still may be Anna).

Because of the nature of this event, I am specifically not detailing it to protect C's privacy. She only has the vaguest recollection of it and is unsure of how old she was when it occured. We have a source working on getting information who is in an excellent position to accomplish the task, so we should have some answers to this specific question soon.

DrD, I just have a caution. You can't always go by stated age in kids. Kids can vary widely in their size at that age, and also in their school progress. If someone wanted to fudge the age of a child by a year or so, they could likely get by with it. For instance if you wanted to say a 5 year old was actually 4 or 6, most likely you could get by with it.

mysteriew said:
DrD, I just have a caution. You can't always go by stated age in kids. Kids can vary widely in their size at that age, and also in their school progress. If someone wanted to fudge the age of a child by a year or so, they could likely get by with it. For instance if you wanted to say a 5 year old was actually 4 or 6, most likely you could get by with it.
What we are looking into would have a year associated with it. If it occured in 1972 or earlier, that would rule out C. If it occured later, then the possibility remains that she could be Anna.

Dr. Doogie said:
What we are looking into would have a year associated with it. If it occured in 1972 or earlier, that would rule out C. If it occured later, then the possibility remains that she could be Anna.
I'm going to take a guess that it was a surgery. Maybe she had her tonsils out or something similar.

3) The woman knows that she is adopted by her step-father, but suspects that her mother is also not her birth-mother. She does not resemble anyone else in her family.

Did the birth announcement have C's current mother's first name on it, but a different last name (bio dad's last name)?

Has C's bio dad been found and talked to?

Reason I'm wondering is what if C's current mother and the man named as her bio dad didn't place the birth announcement in the paper. Suppose C's current mother (or whoever may have taken C) searched the birth announcements and used someone else's birth announcement as their own?

WhiteWolf said:
Did the birth announcement have C's current mother's first name on it, but a different last name (bio dad's last name)? Has C's bio dad been found and talked to?
The announcement was listed as "Mr. and Mrs. (Father's name)", so it did not specifically list the mothers first name. The "father" has not been contacted (nor has the "mother") since we do not know if they were involved in a crime. LE will contact them at some point (if a DNA test were to show C is Anna), but I do not want to "tip them off" if they are involved and I certainly do not want to involve them if they are innocent of any crime.

Dr. Doogie- is there a DNA test scheduled for "C"?

I've been anxiously awaiting an update on "C"!

Jodibug said:
Dr. Doogie- is there a DNA test scheduled for "C"?
QUOTE]

Because LE has requested that certain details of their involvement be kept "off forum", I cannot answer that specific question. I will say that they are looking into all avenues concerning C and other possible solutions in this case. I will update you on those developments as I can.

Dr. Doogie said:
We are looking into a paperwork trail for a significant event that occured in the childhood of C. If we can discover a timeframe for when this event occured, it will help bolster or disprove that C is Anna (if it occured at age 4 or earlier, then C is not Anna. If it occured at 5 or later, then she still may be Anna).

Because of the nature of this event, I am specifically not detailing it to protect C's privacy. She only has the vaguest recollection of it and is unsure of how old she was when it occured. We have a source working on getting information who is in an excellent position to accomplish the task, so we should have some answers to this specific question soon.
"C" listened to the "Missing Pieces" broadcast on Tuesday and was inspired to research the above-mentioned event herself. LE cannot do this research presently because it would require a search warrant and not enough "provable" evidence exists to justify a court order. However, "C", as the person directly involved, should be able to access her files herself.

If this event occured prior to January 1973, then "C" is not Anna. If it occured after that date, then the possibility that "C" is Anna remains alive.

Kudos to "C" for her efforts! The possibilty that she could be Anna is obviously a frightful thought, yet she has set aside that fear in the search for the truth. Well done!

Comparing the modified age progression in the vital statistic thread to the Anna look-a-like "C", the mole is not in the same area on the cheek.

I am new to this... i found this missing persons report... for a little boy.. Turns out his mother was kidnapped around 1973-1975.... they show a picture of her at the bottom of the article... resembles anna... but i am not to sure.. i don't know how to make the pictures larger.... also i have read somewhere on here anna's mothers name was pronounced michael... that is the name of this mystery girls son.... she has never been identified.... i am new to this and it probably is nothing... but worth a shot.. sorry if i mislead anyone. i figured dr. doogie would be able to check this out.. lol.

To Anna's mom... i am soo sorry.. i have a 5 year old daughter.. if anything ever happened to her i don't think i would have the strength to go on.. ur an amazing woman. good luck.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/hughes_michael.html

Good thinking, Tippy, and welcome to WS! It appears you've stumbled upon the infamous "Sharon Marshall" case, on which there are several threads here. The current one is listed under cold cases. There is a book by Matt Birkbeck called "A Beautiful Child" that chronicles the saga and there are many people still actively searching for "Sharon's" true identity. Keep up the great sleuthing!

I AM SORRY... I AM NEW TO THIS... WOW.... YOU GUYS ARE REALLY ON TOP OF THINGS... ITS AMAZING... GOOD JOB... MAYBE NEXT TIME I WILL HAVE SOME USEFUL INFO. :doh:

Actually, if I'm not mistaken... it was Sharon Marshall's case which inspired Doogie to look for Anna... including trying to match Sharon and Anna! So good sluething Tippy!

TIPPY1116 said:
To Anna's mom... i am soo sorry.. i have a 5 year old daughter.. if anything ever happened to her i don't think i would have the strength to go on.. ur an amazing woman. good luck.
Thank you, Tippy. I am really very un-amazing, but I am grateful for this forum and all the sleuthers out there.

On the mole on the cheek comparison: As a lot of you probably know, and as I noticed pretty quickly, the aged progression of Anna shows the mole on the wrong cheek. Annasmom confirmed this. As far as the placement as far as zone, I haven't looked at that as closely

Sherlock -Sorry - didn't see the updated picture on the vital stats. page. Now it all makes sense!

I've been checking this thread religiously - -I'm just dying to find out any new updates or info on "C". I know that there are certain things that can't be revealed or discussed at this time----just wanted to say that I am eagerly anticipating any news....

The changes to the new age-progression seem very subtle (except for the placement of the mole). Nothing in the new picture seems to eliminate "C" as a viable possibility, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgreen63