Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not know that NC had a business. We know that MM designed a really spiffy card for her. She could have been planning for the eventuality of a business.

No point in worrying about income and taxes.

Could be someone asked NC last March about what she was going to do after the divorce, they talked about it, and MM surprised her with a design for some marketing materials for the future.

Any other locals ever hear of this business?

No, we don't know that she is the client that owned the business. It could be she was going to work for the business post greencard.

I've never heard of the business (I'm in Raleigh, though, not Cary).

i think brad forgot to list the reason why she wouldn't have sex with him; didn't nancy find out about an affair and refused to have sex with him after that?

i think one of the reasons that brad's lawyers want the autopsy made public is that there may have been a sexual assault committed against nancy.

for some reason brad thinks that would point away from him.

the body may have been staged to look like nancy had been assaulted near where her body was found.

When my ex was cheating she with held sex from me and used it to manipulate me. So just because he states they had not had sex in 2 plus years doesn't mean its because HE did something. Honestly I am against cheating...period because I have lived through it...but if my wife with holds sex for almost 3 years I can see how easy it would be to feel a need to find someone else.

Oh, I wasn't aware of that.

I wonder why computers aren't listed....

I also wonder the significance of the coffee maker. I mean, it must be one heck of a coffee maker, no? Must have been a sticking point for some reason.

Sorry but you guys are talking about a Sep Agreement that was probably a 1st or second draft. The thin is not signed so you cant just assume that was what the agreement was going to be...not even close.

Sorry,
I have no idea if this has been posted- I fall behind on weekends! Wonder why there was a subpoena for Time Warner Cable from Brad? Whats that about?

d99 I can tell you from experience (mine with an ex) that men who cheat usually do NOT stop having sex with the wife. They just add that to the talley IMO. Genreally IMO a woman has an affair for emotional reasons and withholds sex for various reasons. A man OTOH has affairs because of sex. Sometimes it is because of emotional reasons but not most. When I asked my ex why he had yet another affair (the 4th) his answer was he couldn't help himself because she "wanted" him so badly. That was his explanation pretty much for all four come to think of it. All I'm saying is is Brad and Nancy had not had sex in 2 years I tend to believe that in Nancy's mind there was some emotional reasons she was refusing. This is all my opinion of course. Not to mention men tend to stretch the truth when it comes to sex or lack there of too.

Sorry,
I have no idea if this has been posted- I fall behind on weekends! Wonder why there was a subpoena for Time Warner Cable from Brad? Whats that about?

No valid reason has been given but IMO their internet service was through TW and that is the reason for the subpoena.

Sorry,

Some are thinking it is for phone & internet records.

Hold....
I just checked my Cary phone book...
Brad & Nancy had a (Bellsouth) now AT&T phone number so it wasn't TWC.

There is a Brad Cooper...no address listed... the 1st 3 digits are not identical but same area of the Brad and Nancy number.

Hold....

There is a Brad Cooper...no address listed... the 1st 3 digits are not identical but same area of the Brad and Nancy number.

How can you tell from the phone book? Just curious as I didn't realize it indicated the phone provider.

Edited to add: The reason I'm asking is b/c one of my family members has TWC for their phone and it still is in the BellSouth phonebook. I don't see anything different. In fact, it's the same number they had years ago when they had their service through BellSouth.

Hold....

I just did a reverse of Brad Cooper with no address listed in the phone book...
it is NOT the Brad Cooper married to Nancy.

How can you tell from the phone book? Just curious as I didn't realize it indicated the phone provider.

I'm not sure about that. The reason I say that is because I was with Bell South with my current phone number for 10 plus years. just this past January we switched to TWC and I still have my same number. Something to do with number portability....

ETA - just saw your post about a family member

I did not even think about internet and phone records. DUH!!
Thanks everyone!

I'm not sure about that. The reason I say that is because I was with Bell South with my current phone number for 10 plus years. just this past January we switched to TWC and I still have my same number. Something to do with number portability....

You're right, it's the phone number portability. But, I didn't realize that by looking in the phone book you could tell the provider.

My family members are still in the phone book even though they have TWC phone and I don't see any notation showing it's serviced by TWC.

Edited to add: The reason I'm asking is b/c one of my family members has TWC for their phone and it still is in the BellSouth phonebook. I don't see anything different. In fact, it's the same number they had years ago when they had their service through BellSouth.

AT&T has AT&T user names, address and phone numbers. I have not seen anyone with TWC phone number listed in AT&T. We have friends with TWC and they aren't listed in AT&T. Of course someone might know different, but this is from my experience with TWC #'s

You're right, it's the phone number portability. But, I didn't realize that by looking in the phone book you could tell the provider.

My family members are still in the phone book even though they have TWC phone and I don't see any notation showing it's serviced by TWC.

Hmmm me neither....I'll look at my other phone book when I get home from work to see if it notes differences.

AT&T has AT&T user names, address and phone numbers. I have not seen anyone with TWC phone number listed in AT&T. We have friends with TWC and they aren't listed in AT&T. Of course someone might know different, but this is from my experience with TWC #'s

I'm looking at the Raleigh phone book right now. My family members are all in there and they've had their service w/ TWC for almost 2 years. So, that would be long enough for the phone book to be updated.

AAAHHH Ok I get what you're saying now. So since TW doesn't have their own phone books published most likely their customers will sill be listed in the Bell South phone books. Customers who switched from Bell South to AT&T have their own phone books now, correct?

AAAHHH Ok I get what you're saying now. So since TW doesn't have their own phone books published most likely their customers will sill be listed in the Bell South phone books. Customers who switched from Bell South to AT&T have their own phone books now, correct?

BellSouth is now AT&T and the phone book I am looking in the Raleigh AT&T phone book. It says "Do Not Recycle Before March 2009" so it is the current phone book.

BellSouth is now AT&T and the phone book I am looking in the Raleigh AT&T phone book. It says "Do Not Recycle Before March 2009" so it is the current phone book.

Yes you are right. We only switched in January and I already had my new phone book so mine is a Bell South phone book. It all gets sooo confusing LOL

Sorry Carolinalady I forgot that Bell South is now AT&T to make it all even more confusing LOL

I agree BC wants to get phone records from TW.

He has claimed N made a phone call from the house to his cell phone at 6:40am. Perhaps TW will have a log made showing that call was originated from the house.

To get a conviction, the prosecutor will need to show that that call was faked in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenny in Oz