Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could not establish she was at the club unless her card was swiped. You can't enter without your card being swiped. He needed it to be so he could say she was there.

Exactly..so again question #1...why did BC go there in the 1st place? NC couldn't enter without her card and she carried NOTHING when she went jogging.

OOPS...I miss read your statement..oh well I look like I went off the deep end didn't I just then???LOL

The wreath... the wreath... has anybody seen the WREATH...

(Said to the tune of Led Zepplin's "...Has anybody seen the BRIDGE")

great song, & it's a great tune for the wreath, the wreath, ....

Does anyone think that BC didn't know that Nancy's friend was frantically trying to get in touch with her when the cell phone was near BC the whole time? I know you are an insider MOM but this LTF stuff maybe is not as accurate as has been told to you.

BC didn't have the phone next to him, it was in the SUV.

I just listed about LTF...reasons 1,2 and 3

Thats part of my problem with this. Add to it - the day before she had a plan to run at 5:45 am - this was cancled. 5:45 am

It was also reported Nancy was not feeling well at the party. She did however tell CM that she planned to run Saturday morning. A lot of contrdictions with these items.

But was CM at the party? If NC wasn't feeling good maybe CM didn't know that since she wasn't with her Friday nite.
NC was at CM house Wednesday night and went home leaving BC and the girls behind.

BC didn't have the phone next to him, it was in the SUV.

I just listed about LTF...reasons 1,2 and 3

hmmm. Okay, so it is clear for sure which vehicle that Brad dumped the body and drove around with his two kids in.

But was CM at the party? If NC wasn't feeling good maybe CM didn't know that. NC was at CM house Wednesday night and went home leaving BC and the girls behind.

Dunno - but it was in CM's interview - she said it herself that nancy planned to run Saturday.

Nothing else to say about it.

But I do not believe for one second BC was out looking for Nancy at LTF - he had a much different reason for being there and it was strictly related to him and him alone. JA brought to his attention - inadvertantly - that there was a huge hole in his little plan - he knew he could not be the last person to see Nancy, he also knew he had to have ber located somewhere away from the home. JA rocked his little world big time. His affidavits are going to come back and bite him.

he knew he could not be the last person to see Nancy, he also knew he had to have ber located somewhere away from the home.
And whadyaknow...he is the last known person to see her alive. Exactly what he didn't want to have happen.

And whadyaknow...he is the last known person to see her alive. Exactly what he didn't want to have happen.

Might have worked somewhat, only somewhat thought, if JA had not felt so strongly there was something wrong and waited 24 hours...

Does anyone think that BC didn't know that Nancy's friend was frantically trying to get in touch with her when the cell phone was near BC the whole time? I know you are an insider MOM but this LTF stuff maybe is not as accurate as has been told to you.

Roy.....I totally understand what you are saying, but again........

1--If it was that easy to get information he could have called.
2--He knew she couldn't get in without her ID and she carried nothing as he stated
3--If he was inquiring about NC then how would he explain it when he takes her ID card out, knowing she couldn't have gotten in to LTF?

It is because he asked for it to be scanned.

I was driving back home from my (non-swanky) gym tonight and thinking about when a spouse is murdered and it's NOT the intimate partner. You know the remaining spouse is often seen in/around the community, on TV, in articles, talking about the dead spouse, looking for the perp, keeping the publicity up...it's often a way to cope as well as I'm sure coming from a place of grief and anger. Families do this who have a loved one that is murdered too.

Now let's look at Brad. Assume for a moment he's innocent. Wife is murdered. Mother of his kids dead. And...no reaction other than a look of annoyance at the press conf. Doesn't attend any memorial, none of Nancy's friends are consoling him. Nancy's parents think he did it, he's lost custody of the kids temporarily...

and...

he's just kind of doing a virtual shrug.

This 'devastated' man who now has allll the time in the world to help seek the killer of his wife is just hanging out. Now I know people grieve in different ways; of course they do.

But this guy? Does nothing. He or someone in his home removes the white bow honoring Nancy, from the front of his house. He could have made a sign, "Justice for Nancy." He could have done lots of little/quiet things. But what does he do?

Nothing.

This 'innocent' guy, whose wife (who he claims to love) was murdered...the mother of his 2 little girls...does

NOTHING.

And yes, that's absolutely his right.

But it doesn't look right.

I've been busy w/cheerleading and football...haven't been around much but I do stop in to check to see what's going on with this case and I'm really surprised that there is still no movement on this one way or another.

Does LE know anything new? Has anything new come out? I checked the media thread but...nothing....hmmmm...seems if they had anything on Brad, action would have been taken by now. This case is even completely out of the media too.....

I was driving back home from my (non-swanky) gym tonight and thinking about when a spouse is murdered and it's NOT the intimate partner. You know the remaining spouse is often seen in/around the community, on TV, in articles, talking about the dead spouse, looking for the perp, keeping the publicity up...it's often a way to cope as well as I'm sure coming from a place of grief and anger. Families do this who have a loved one that is murdered too.

Now let's look at Brad. Assume for a moment he's innocent. Wife is murdered. Mother of his kids dead. And...no reaction other than a look of annoyance at the press conf. Doesn't attend any memorial, none of Nancy's friends are consoling him. Nancy's parents think he did it, he's lost custody of the kids temporarily...

and...

This 'devastated' man who now has allll the time in the world to help seek the killer of his wife is just hanging out. Now I know people grieve in different ways; of course they do.

But this guy? Does nothing. He or someone in his home removes the white bow honoring Nancy, from the front of his house. He could have made a sign, "Justice for Nancy." He could have done lots of little/quiet things. But what does he do?

Nothing.

This 'innocent' guy, whose wife (who he claims to love) was murdered...the mother of his 2 little girls...does

NOTHING.

Post of the day.

Have you ever smelled a freshly cleaned home and car?:waitasec:

Never :crazy:

Mom, I have little doubt that LE did know something was up very early on. Did you see my note that Bazemore confirmed that both cars were looked at by LE on that very Saturday ? Bet they smelled a clean car too.

Roy.....I totally understand what you are saying, but again........

1--If it was that easy to get information he could have called.
2--He knew she couldn't get in without her ID and she carried nothing as he stated
3--If he was inquiring about NC then how would he explain it when he takes her ID card out, knowing she couldn't have gotten in to LTF?

It is because he asked for it to be scanned.

I ask this in ignorance so bear with me. What exactly has LE or LTF said about BC visiting this establishment?

SG....lets add NO obituary.
Tells the sweet innocent children their mom is dead just before the memorial and walks away. This man is suppose to protect them, help them thru times of need. JERK is putting it mildly.

What concerns me is Willoughby in all this. JY is walking around scott free with extremely damning SW's that you'd think would be enough to put this guy away for a very long time. In the meantime JY has enjoyed several additional months of freedom. Why? So Willoughby's ego will remain pristine?

It's only been several weeks in BC's case so I understand to an extent but is this case going to drag out for an eternity like the JY case has??? Should everyone just sit back and wait for BC's to wallow around in freedom for the next few years while Willoughby deals with his perfectionism?

and...

Nothing.

NOTHING.

I've thought a bit about this too, and agree on the surface it might not look right, but to some extent, won't he get dinged either way? If he were to campaign / offer reward / go on TV and say he will fight for justice... won't people just say he's being disingenuous, and trying to "trick" everyone (ie, pull an "OJ"). [ Similar reaction when K&B posted up their web site ]

If it were me, and I was innocent, I suppose I wouldn't care what everyone thought, and I'd do it (search, go on TV, offer award, go vigilante, whatever)... anyway, who knows what his attorneys have advised him... who knows EXACTLY how any of us would deal with this exact situation.

Bottom line, it's hard (for me anyway) to pass too much judgment on this particular front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DorianM4C