Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look the bottom line is no matter if he makes 100k or 500k - he was still with holding money for food and needed items for his children.

Does that make him a murderer? No. Does that make his an azz wipe? Absolutely it does. I'm a mother and I know that I'd take my kids and run before I'd let a controlling man like that get his nasty hands on my kids. nancy isn't here anymore to run - all that can be done now is going to be done my her family

See this is what is starting to upset me. So many people talk like they know everything .... I can guarantee he makes twice that a month. Before anyone else comments on how much he makes please rather than me explain what a CCIE is and how many actually have accomplished that go research it. Then research how much a CCIE makes. I make more than 5k a month and I do not have my CCIE.

http://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/Cisco-Systems-Salaries-E1425.htm
Average $110K... net take home isn't much more than $5,000 per month for that salary. Servicing $45K in credit card loans and making payments on the X5, doesn't leave a lot left over.

And it's the HOME phone that is the VoIP phoneline and if there's a way for it to be programmed to make a call, THAT would be the very line to do it from.

I have VoIP and I'm going to see if this is a feature that is available with my provider's software. I don't think it is, but the Coopers probably had a business class VoIP service since BC worked for Cisco and was a VoIP expert.

Just hook up a fax machine and set it to delay dialing. In fact - I can fax from my PC and set it up to dial at whatever time I tell it.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member