Nancy Garrido - thread #2

I was at the hearing today. Maines is still removed as Nancy's attorney but is continuing to appeal. Nancy's was switched from "no bail" to $20,000,00 bail - good luck on that, Nanc. Next hearing is March 25.

i assume that is 20,000,000 cause it looks like 20,000. the way you typed it.
i nearly had a stroke :)

According to her new lawyer, Nancy really wants to see and/or talk to Jaycee and the two girls again. But, according to him, "She would obviously love to see them. I'm assuming the forces of evil won't allow that to happen."
....lol...I wonder who he is referring to there? I imagine that a few people would be slightly peeved if he really said that.

http://www.mercurynews.com/jaycee-dugard/ci_14242454

According to her new lawyer, Nancy really wants to see and/or talk to Jaycee and the two girls again. But, according to him, "She would obviously love to see them. I'm assuming the forces of evil won't allow that to happen."
....lol...I wonder who he is referring to there? I imagine that a few people would be slightly peeved if he really said that.

the forces of evil?
his client and her sicko husband are the forces of evil.
stupid lawyers
edit
yeah she misses and loves them. give me a freaking break.

I hope nobody will allow any of it to happen.
I hope the only time she may see them is in court, and by that time years will go by.
Maybe by then she can spit on them or not even give them that much satisfaction....

the forces of evil?
his client and her sicko husband are the forces of evil.
stupid lawyers
edit
yeah she misses and loves them. give me a freaking break.
From where Nancy is sitting she would miss anything by now including decent food.
A decent shower, fresh air...She can miss just about anything at all.
It cant count for anything at all. She did nothing to help JC go home.
Let her rot.....

From where Nancy is sitting she would miss anything by now including decent food.
A decent shower, fresh air...She can miss just about anything at all.
It cant count for anything at all. She did nothing to help JC go home.
Let her rot.....

and her attorney is an **......getting nancy in contact with jaycee is a blatant attempt at witness tampering from my point of view. 'oh jaycee remmeber how he made me do those awful things to you blah blah blah blah' im sure that's how she'll spin it, since she thinks SHE'S The victim.

and her attorney is an **......getting nancy in contact with jaycee is a blatant attempt at witness tampering from my point of view. 'oh jaycee remmeber how he made me do those awful things to you blah blah blah blah' im sure that's how she'll spin it, since she thinks SHE'S The victim.

He will not do that.
what Nancy wants, thinks, or misses is not worth his license.

What is with that lawyer. "forces of evil" If he has any sense at all he would regret ever making that comment. I sure hope this news is being kept from Jaycee and her girls. It is a blatant attempt to make them feel sorry for Nancy. Ok going to go stew in the corner that article ***sed me off big time.

who exactly are the 'forces of evil' he is referring to? that is so freaking out of line to say something like that in the first place...........i assume he means the proseuction/police. i know he sure the hell isnt talking about her family.

What is with that lawyer. "forces of evil" If he has any sense at all he would regret ever making that comment. I sure hope this news is being kept from Jaycee and her girls. It is a blatant attempt to make them feel sorry for Nancy. Ok going to go stew in the corner that article ***sed me off big time.

Nancy can go cry a river for all I care. I'm glad that she's suffering. Now she has a small taste of the heartache Terry and Carl had to live with for eighteen years, though obviously her sadness cannot even begin to compare to what Jaycee's real family went through. You know, truly loving someone means doing what is best for them regardless of how much it hurts, and if Nancy really loved Jaycee and the girls (as if!), she would not be attempting to reach out to them. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that that would likely mess with their minds and could set back their recovery. It seems pretty selfish and manipulative if you ask me. Forces of evil, my *advertiser censored**!

Nancy can go cry a river for all I care. I'm glad that she's suffering. Now she has a small taste of the heartache Terry and Carl had to live with for eighteen years, though obviously her sadness cannot even begin to compare to what Jaycee's real family went through. You know, truly loving someone means doing what is best for them regardless of how much it hurts, and if Nancy really loved Jaycee and the girls (as if!), she would not be attempting to reach out to them. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that that would likely mess with their minds and could set back their recovery. It seems pretty selfish and manipulative if you ask me. Forces of evil, my *advertiser censored**!

nancy just doesnt want to admit, even to hersef, that she did anything wrong. i remember the last time she said she misses them.....she referred to them as 'her girls'. yeah right!! i think in her warped mind she thinks that jaycee is her daughter too........
the lawyer should know better then this. if this is garbage we'll be getting from him, heres hoping maines wins his appeal........

I was standing five feet away from where Nancy's new attorney was being interviewed and still somehow missed this comment. Good thing - I am not sure that I could have let this one pass without losing it and shouting "" at this moron.

I was standing five feet away from where Nancy's new attorney was being interviewed and still somehow missed this comment. Good thing - I am not sure that I could have let this one pass without losing it and shouting "" at this moron.

i would have told him to either look at his client or look in the mirror.

Yes, $20 million. Sorry about that.

20 million dollars? Why have a bail at all? Because it is required to give her bail? Then is 20 million dollars excessive bail, and against the 8th amendment to the constitution of the United States?

Is she super rich?

Don't get me wrong. It's not that I want her out, but the Judge should respect the law, and the criminals are being held because they "broke" the law.

How is it decided what is excessive? Is it by their assets, and income?
Is she rich?

How come no one seems to know or care about the 8th amendment to the constitution anymore? moo

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/bill_of_rights_transcript.html

Amendment VIII
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted

ETA; Nancy looks like a lot like a man, eh?

imo excessive bail is subjective.....in other words, 20 million is harsh bail for a shoplifter........for a kidnapper or rapist its not.

NG and PG are serious flight risks so that effects their bail amount. Their crimes were so severe that they shouldn't even have bail IMO. If either were able to easily make bail they'd have nothing to lose by trying to escape the country instead of dealing with LWOP...

NG and PG are serious flight risks so that effects their bail amount. Their crimes were so severe that they shouldn't even have bail IMO. If either were able to easily make bail they'd have nothing to lose by trying to escape the country instead of dealing with LWOP...

with both of they're commments from behind bars, im more worried about them going after jaycee then running away

with both of they're commments from behind bars, im more worried about them going after jaycee then running away

Since no one knows where they are, that wouldn't be an issue.

20 million dollars? Why have a bail at all? Because it is required to give her bail? Then is 20 million dollars excessive bail, and against the 8th amendment to the constitution of the United States?

IIRC, bail bonds are usually 10% of the entire bail amount, so she'd only have to pay $2 million. Even if she could afford that amount (she probably can't), I bet very few people would be tripping over themselves to take her in. That said, I don't think her bail is excessive given the gravity of her crime. Plus, if she gets out of jail, she might as well paint a giant bullseye on her forehead.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back