Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

LP sure is clean shaven and purty tonight....hmmmmmmmmm

If we heard about it, it wasn't from the media and it was scuttle on the Internet? No one had anything like that media-wise that was published and this is the first time it's been on TV. I have to wonder about this turn of events in confirming and clearing it up --at any time in the past several days that Tim's been in Orlando he could have made this statement to the press. Instead, he does it on the show that the Anthonys are known to watch.

Don't get me wrong: Tim is marvelous and I respect him immensely. It's just odd the timing.

Grand Jury Influencing Propaganda -

1. CA makes a statement about this being a political stunt, to plant seeds of doubt in the GJ's minds ahead of tomorrow,
2. Media responds by leaking a potential Caylee find, to counter and plant seeds that Caylee's body may be found soon.

Doesn't this always seem to be tit for tat?

What amazes me is CA's refusal to cooperate with TM and Equusearch!!!!

As a Defense strategy if I was CA I'd be open to finding a body as well as Caylee alive, both to bring her home either way but also to have a parallel defense that the kidnapper or babysitter could have eliminated Caylee because she was all over the media.

What is the Defense / A's going to do if they prove Caylee is dead or find her body? They are hinging the defense on Caylee being missing and alive -- all their eggs in one basket and will have to recover.

LP is completely out of his mind...

He just said that Casey borrowed the shovel & used it to scoop up Caylee after dunking her in the pool..

Why would she need a shovel to pick up Caylee....She weighed 35lbs

I think his "rationalization" was that she used the shovel so that Casey herself didn't get wet. Still, I think that would have been difficult to do without either scraping the side of the pool and maybe tearing the liner, etc, also it would be hard to do if the pool were 5 ft deep without getting wet...and it wouldn't be hard to lift 35lbs IN the water, but imagine standing on the stairs with that shovel and wet 35lbs on the other end...Casey would have had a hard time with that, I think

The link posted of Caylee in the MM dress looks like an earlier and younger picture of Caylee.. That picture looks like she is about 18mos to 2yrs old ...Caylee was 3 I think it is a different dress that they found

I agree. I think that picture would be described as a baby's costume, not a dress.

LP is completely out of his mind...

He just said that Casey borrowed the shovel & used it to scoop up Caylee after dunking her in the pool..

Why would she need a shovel to pick up Caylee....She weighed 35lbs
I think the assumption is that Caylee sunk to bottom and Casey not wanting to get wet, used shovel to scoop her up.

The link posted of Caylee in the MM dress looks like an earlier and younger picture of Caylee.. That picture looks like she is about 18mos to 2yrs old ...Caylee was 3 I think it is a different dress that they found

They may have taken a picture of the dress to CA & GA without telling them where they found it and got them to identify it. It also may have decomp of Caylee on it.

Keep in mind a size 6 dress could be worn by a 4T girl and just be longer!!! I can attest to that as I have twin 3-year-olds!!!

I agree. My Daughter wore larger sizes in sundresses, and some looser fit party dresses if I could get away with it. It lasted longer, she grew so quickly, and I like them long, they're cute long. Now, pants, another story...she is now 15, beautiful, of course :) , and 5'7-5'8"...

This might be what Leonard was alluding to...remember, last night WS'er Coley reported speaking with LP (it was on a TES thread from yesterday), and him saying "enough" of Caylee was found? Maybe this is what he meant...

Except that if it is one of those "official wdw" items they do run funny size-wise.

Off topic a little....

My dream last month Mickey and Minne were talking to me.....Mickey told me MY DREAMS WOULD COME TRUE................ I posted this on the dreams thread last months.

Now the dress is described with M&M from WDW.................

I remember seeing a picture of Caylee wearing a Yellow Belle Disney Princess Dress. Anyone have a copy of the pic? I can't seem to find it..

That would have to be one BIG shovel..no way it could be done..now way in he**. I'm not even writing IMO b/c there is NO WAY...

I'm still trying to make sense of what Leonard said. Can someone translate that for me?

Mark Williams just said all 3 other Anthonys could wind up being charged with obstruction. YEEHAW!

I have said that all along, however, Nancy just said she finds that hard to believe that they would be charged :( I just can't grasp that though either, because they have done all they could to work OUTSIDE of LE...I mean, normal people work WITH LE and not bad mouth them etc etc etc...I think to Cindy the truth freakin' hurts and she thinks if she buries her head it will all go away....she loves diversion......

Alex Sanchez says no indictment tomorrow. I can't believe that.

I was under the impression, maybe falsely, that the GJ has been convening for a while and this was the final kapow day, IOW, they have already seen/heard the tapes, etc. Am I wrong?

Just want to throw this out there,.. Disney stuff runs SMALL! My daughter wears a size 24 months and she wears a 3T-4T in Disney stuff.

I wonder who leaked this news ... Tim doesn't seem happy at all!!!

This is what I was talking about earlier in this case. These searchers sign an agreement when they agree to participate. You do not speak of anything you find out there, especially if you know it could be very relevant. It could totally throw a monkey wrench into the whole works if not careful. I can understand why Tim is upset. Someone betrayed his trust and he know who that is.

I live in Florida and it doesn't take that long for land to dry up from rain. Even if it rains every day, it is so hot down here that it dries up quickly. Did you ever think that perhaps that dress was found, they know it is Caylees and that is why Tim came back. The story about the flooding never sat right with me because I know what it is like to live in a place that rains almost every day. He found the dress, had it tested, knows its Caylee and came back to find her body

I think you may be right

Tim Miller is a profesional & has been doing this a long time - He wouldn't just throw this out there without some basis...

I'm sure he finds lots of things all the time when searching & knows not to mention it & get everyones hopes up(or down)

Say that they bought the dress two sizes too big... sometimes people do that so kids grow into them.... if it ran small anyways.. it may just be one larger size to last long... especially if it came from the park.. those things are usually pricey.

Dress was found in good condition....but WHEN was it found?

IMO TM knows it's Caylee's. The caller just asked what condition the dress was in. Tim said "good condition" and kind of smiled...he knows....JMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nobsnurse99
Back