Nancy Grace - 10/15/08 - Wednesday

Such silliness....CA and GA have said LE talked to the WRONG Jeff H. Then, how come Lee called him on the 15th?? Such twisting by the Anthony family!

Luckily, LE got that bag back before the tow yard owner even tried the following morning. If they match DNA to Caylee, it won't matter that it was in the dumpster.

Except that particular dumpster has a big sign on it advertising it as a dump site for dead bodies.

JB: "It wasn't Caylee's DNA, it was someone else's."

GA said today that he will remain her attorney. He also said that KC is going to assist!

Is it true that he may remain if KC states under oath that she understands that he is not qualified and may not be competent to represent her; and in doing so, she would not be able to ask for an appeal based on that incompetency?

As I said before, Casey has been known to take on the traits of the men she's with - Jesse, church - Tony, parties - etc. She's now going to assist in the trial? As a mini-lawyer??? So thats why she was dressed like academia - she's either smitten with Baez or having a thing with him

Well Nancy is/was a prosecutor, plain and simple...either love her or hate her...doesn't matter to me, we get info here and that is what it's all about...

I would hate to be up against her in a court room! I have watched her for years even back when she was on Courtv.

Jose may be working ot a deal for them to drop the DP. Thats maybe why he didnt motion for a speedy trial.

Well Nancy is/was a prosecutor, plain and simple...either love her or hate her...doesn't matter to me, we get info here and that is what it's all about...

EXACTLY! If a defense attorney wants to get a show and cover this case with that slant, I wouldn't complain. I might not watch, but I'd be smart enough to know what to expect from that bias.

CSI team found the bag of pizza and maggots.

They just showed Cindy on the Today show - I didn't notice this morning how made up she was - she had so much make up on!

As I said before, Casey has been known to take on the traits of the men she's with - Jesse, church - Tony, parties - etc. She's now going to assist in the trial? As a mini-lawyer??? So thats why she was dressed like academia - she's either smitten with Baez or having a thing with him

So true. And it makes me ill.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vsora1
Back