Nancy Grace 10-23. -FBI results are coming in

chloroform hasn't been used medically since 19th century! tiny windoe between passing out and death!

Leila, I hadn't realized the dates of her dirty dancing had not yet been confirmed ...

Sorry about this ... got error message and didn't think post was made ...

Leila, I did not realize the dates of the dirty dancing was being questioned ... thought it had been confirmed already.

Yesterday on the Today program, Cindy stated that those pictures of Casey that are shown constantly, were taken prior to Caylee going missing.

The only person that 'compromised' KC's car is CA & GA when they went into it & cleaned it up after getting it back from the tow yard.
Exactly! I have always thought CA knew what she was doing when she was KC's pants!! I hadn't thought much about GA though. Off and on I have wondered about his involment. I'm still not sure. I do think LA knows something too.

Cindy Anthony - 'Maybe Somebody put a Body in the car after it was towed"

Defense looking to have all evidence related to the trunk & Car thrown out

There's a shot of the tow yard on the WTFU video - high fense with barbed wire at the top. Zani the Nanny must have flown over the fense to put Caylee in that trunk. Of course, then, how did Zani the Nanny know exactly WHERE Casey's car was? The fact that it was Caylee's body makes it almost impossible for anyone BUT Casey to do it. It's Scott Peterson all over again.

If they throw out the car evidence, I will have a heart attack! It's just that simple..1000 tips on the new line..gimmee a break!

I could not agree more.:bang:I do not think it will happen, let's hope not.

So somebody broke into the trunk and put a body in the car while it was at the towyard and then broke back in and removed the body before GA picked it up?

Yes, more Cindy spin. Won't work!

I wish Meredith V. on the Today show yesterday would have said "Cindy, are you willing to take a lie detector test to show you really believe the claims you're making?" It kills me how they never ask the hard questions!

Off subject.......is GA suicidal in past? CA said she didn't want to lose hum too.....he said in interview that he wanted to commit suicide, but didn't because he wants to find livig Caylee????

I'm really confused. Tony said Casey could only come over without Caylee?
Which Tony was it?

Photos released.........the photographer confirms that the pictures shown were taken AFTER Caylee went missing.

Yes, more Cindy spin. Won't work!

Cindy is the queen of spin.......And she's not very good at it,

Cindy says the Fusion photos were taken "Before" Caylee went missing

Cindy says the car started smelling "after" it was towed

Cindy says "airsamples don't mean anything"

Cindy says "There was a call from Caylee on June 15th"

I don't understand why KC would research how to make something as dangerous as chloroform. It is so unstable. I know she is resourceful but she is also lazy. Why not give her something OTC? She could have easily OD her on many OTC things. I wonder if maybe just maybe she didnt intend to kill Caylee but put her to sleep for the night & between the heat in the trunk & the chloroform she died. Cooking this stuff up just seems so odd as a way to kill a kid.

Can someone help me clarify something

this is the 2nd time in a row I heard they saw that TL said that KC can come over but not with Caylee…

Did I hear wrong? if not when was this stated and would this be the same night KC woke up sweaty

maybe she was have a panic attack that she remember about poor Caylee

Okay ... so they confirmed that the pictures were after Caylee went missing. I wonder what Cindy says to that and the hocus pocus they used to figure it out.

Yesterday on the Today program, Cindy stated that those pictures of Casey that are shown constantly, were taken prior to Caylee going missing.

The dates were confirmed long ago. And they were AFTER Caylee was missing.

Leila, I did not realize the dates of the dirty dancing was being questioned ... thought it had been confirmed already.

Cindy and George have been doing a media tour to dispute the pictures saying they were taken before Caylee was missing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arin32
Back