Nancy Grace - Monday, 9/29/08

I thought the search was done on 6/12 and then again on the 7/16...i have to look on the computer search documents again
The resident computer experts cleared this all up on the Zanny timeline thread. There was apparently only one search, done on the 16th. The folders that contained the search cookies were created on 6/12 and in October.

Well now, that was a very anticlimatic NG.

No shedding of light from RG :waitasec:

Same ol' interview clips shown over and over. Same ol' questions, same ol' answers, same ol' same ol'...:banghead::banghead:

Yep. 60 minute show. 10 minutes on the dead 29 year old at the end. 30 minutes of commercials, lol and 20 minutes of re-establishing that Casey is a huge liar.

I think it's just time for George to take back control in his home! Not sure if the poor guy ever had any control but he is over due! He needs to call a family meeting with Cindy and Casey and tell it like it is!
To Casey he says...Save the lies and the drama Casey, the game is over and I am fed up!
To Cindy he says...Cindy we are not harboring a murderer and Casey is a grown up, she is responsible for this!

To both of them... Sit down, I am in charge here tonight! This is all going to end, I can't live like this any longer. I'm calling LE and Casey you are telling them the whole truth and nothing but the truth!
Cindy, you are going to stop lying for Casey!

Does anyone think if GA hadn't asked Casey's "permission" to go into her trunk to retrieve those tire blocks, and he'd just gone out there and opened that trunk, that he'd have found Caylee's body bundled up in there? Is that why Casey was SO frantic to keep him out?

Yes. And after that close call Casey decided to move the body & that is when the remains spilled into the trunk (night of 24th/25th) then by the 27th it was so bad she abandoned the car, or another thought is she disposed of the remains when she ran out of gas & at that time the fluids were leaked.

what kind of kid really talks to their parents like that?

I was once a snotty little know it all bi#@h that spoke like that to my parents all the time. Only difference is I grew out of it, and I think 'lil Ms. KC never will.

Either RG was held back from saying what was on his mind or we have been hornswoggled.

If GA had just opened that trunk and looked....case closed. Casey'd be in jail right now charged with murder.

IMO, we do not know, do we? I do not trust GA because of certain things he has said and things he has told 2 different ways.

If Casey convinced him it was an accident and Caylee had already been dead for several days, he may have helped Casey. That is what I think.

I have been plenty wrong in my lifetime, tho. This is just my opinion.

Hi Everyone..I'm going to play devils advocate..I listened to CA interview today. LE asked her something to the affect was there anyone she wasn't comfortable with and she said JG. I know from my own experience that my Grandsons father, if put in the same position, would behave the same way JG is and let me tell you he's a real jerk as long as no one is watching. I guess my point is nothing is as it seems sometimes. Sometimes being overly cooperative can be an attempt to overcompensate for something else. Not making any point other than I'll keep an open mind either way about JG. Also I have a question: Is there any documents currently available confirming that JG took a poly or is this hear say from a source. At this point I don't believe anything unless I see it in black and white!:waitasec:

Does anyone think if GA hadn't asked Casey's "permission" to go into her trunk to retrieve those tire blocks, and he'd just gone out there and opened that trunk, that he'd have found Caylee's body bundled up in there? Is that why Casey was SO frantic to keep him out?

Probably.
I can't believe that this case gets more insane everyday. Those people.:eek:
The monotone voices, the odd laughter from lee during his interview, the stories upon stories....where is all the concern for C A Y L E E????:mad:
imo moo jmo etc..

I think she admits that - that is a lie but then she begins to spin elaborate tales (just like KC) about what could be the real story- the REASON KC had to tell those lies. She just CANNOT admit what the evidence is telling everyone.

Probably to see what type of stories were told as to abduction scenarios. She probably thought she could just become famous- as the young mother who desperately needs America's help to find her beautiful daughter!

This makes me lean more towards premeditation which I've been trying desperately to avoid!:eek:

I think Casey was looking up missing children websites in order to come up with a plausible scenario for Caylee's abduction.

Once she decided on the kidnapping by nanny story, she had to come up with a nanny. Casey somehow learned that a woman by the name of ZG had looked at an apartment at Sawgrass Apt. She may have been at Sawgrass Apts. some time ago visiting friends there (Annie?) and was familiar with the apartments. Once she had a name, she Googled that name to come up with some background information.

The next thing Casey needed to do was to look into a method of killing. She looked into chloroform.

Three things - scenario, suspect, and method of killing. All this points to premeditation.

Yes. And after that close call Casey decided to move the body & that is when the remains spilled into the trunk (night of 24th/25th) then by the 27th it was so bad she abandoned the car, or another thought is she disposed of the remains when she ran out of gas & at that time the fluids were leaked.

I bet there was a smell in the car by then!

IMO, we do not know, do we? I do not trust GA because of certain things he has said and things he has told 2 different ways.

If Casey convinced him it was an accident and Caylee had already been dead for several days, he may have helped Casey. That is what I think.

I have been plenty wrong in my lifetime, tho. This is just my opinion.

I could see Cindy doing that, but George? I don't think so...I just don't see him having that type of evil inside. Cindy, mos definitely.

Find what on her PC?

wouldn't they have to find KC searching info on ZG before July 16. I understand Jesse heard about Zanny way back in 2006. I can't remember how long CA says she had heard of her, but I think it's a while back. So, JG and CA both heard of ZG before July 16th. If she didn't know the ZG of sawgrass on June 17th, and she researched her, her pc would show it. she didn't just pick this name out of thin air in June/July. unless both JG and CA are also lying. jmo

Who knows?? DEEP, deep, dark denial!

i believe he was supicious about something in the trunk but when she produced the gas cans it took him back a second and thought thats what she was hidding not realizing it was something else so hanis like his granddaughter death

The resident computer experts cleared this all up on the Zanny timeline thread. There was apparently only one search, done on the 16th. The folders that contained the search cookies were created on 6/12 and in October.

Ohhhhh ok...sorry! I'm not too computer saavy like that, but I was curious when I saw those dates!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arin32
Back