Nancy Grace to be on DWTS

Nancy has been talking so much about herself lately, it makes me sick.

She has recently made her shows all about Nancy and Dancing With the Stars.

I thought she was supposed to be for the "victim" and for those that have given up their lives for our freedom in this great country we live in.

I think she's trying to get as many votes as possible so she can stay on the show and continue to get more money for the missing children's fund. (She's giving her income from the show to charity.)

I don't think this is an easy thing for Nancy. My goodness, even people in top shape say it's full of pain and agony on the body to train each week. I would think she wants to stop and stay at home with the kids instead of working like a professional athlete every day.

Yes, we watch "Ms. Dramatic" still.....I realize she is doing this for charity.

She owes us a few remembrances though for the troops that have given their lives for our freedom like she normally did before DWTS became priority.

That's all and War Eagle, "friend"...........

DWTS won't be shown until 2:00AM in these parts because ABC is carrying Monday Night Football with the Detroit Lions (first time in 10 years). I've already cast most of my votes for Nancy Grace and hope to watch her Paso Doble on video tomorrow. Doubt that I'll get up to watch the replay in the wee hours ;) Break a leg, Nancy!

That wasn't much of a Paso Doble, but I loved the dress on her. She had a lot of fun at it though, you can tell she liked to swish that dress around, lol. Go Nance!

I've been watching every week too.. I kinda wish Nancy would lighten up a little and go for a more daring dress. Lacey & Ricki Lake aren't the thinnest, but they've both looked fabulous in their sheer bottom dresses imo. I'm, not a perv or a creeper, I just like to watch their legs when they dance. I definitely think she'd score higher if the judges could see her legs better... her technique is flawless and they don't give her enough credit for that... Dancing IS 70% technique and about 30% costume.

I still haven't seen Nancy's dance but don't want to watch video of the entire show - just Nancy and Tristan's Paso Doble. So far, I haven't located video of their dance. I'm multi-tasking while following the Lisa Irwin case here at WS (watching livestream video) and "listening" to the Conrad Murray trial on HLN. Don't think I can add any more gerunds to the mix :D

I still haven't seen Nancy's dance but don't want to watch video of the entire show - just Nancy and Tristan's Paso Doble. So far, I haven't located video of their dance. I'm multi-tasking while following the Lisa Irwin case here at WS (watching livestream video) and "listening" to the Conrad Murray trial on HLN. Don't think I can add any more gerunds to the mix :D

You can watch it here :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZlkLiEK8tw"]Nancy Grace & Tristan MacManus - Paso Doble - YouTube[/ame]

Mel

I enjoyed Nancy's performance, but agree that she needs to lighten up! In comparison to Chaz, Nancy is a 10. Chaz walked around the stage, and ran up and down the stairs last night. I certainly wouldn't consider it dancing!

EEK!

Mel

I like Nancy, but she can be so rude on her show. It's nice to see a different side of her on Dancing with the Stars. She's more vulnerable and sweet. I like that.

Go Nancy Go!!! Proud of her . . . and find it exceptional she is continuing to help missing & exploited children while Dancing with the Stars.

She is humbling herself & I am so impressed. I'd be bragging about my progress, too!

Look at Ricki Lake, she's looking amazing!

I enjoyed Nancy's performance, but agree that she needs to lighten up! In comparison to Chaz, Nancy is a 10. Chaz walked around the stage, and ran up and down the stairs last night. I certainly wouldn't consider it dancing!

EEK!

Mel

I agree, Chaz is just not very commanding. Period. Oh well, I hope he's having fun.

EEK!

Mel

Agreed! I was wondering how Chaz's performance could be considered dancing. I loved that Cher & Mary Bono were there (and Cher's super cool mom). It's great that family is supporting Chaz's choices, but I hate to think what Chaz will spend his proceeds from the show :)waitasec:)

Go Nancy Go! Have fun & let it show . . .

I thought I was watching the Pillsbury Dough Boy the way she was stuffed into that costume.

MOO- stupid song to dance to, she's still looks like she's walking through everything and NOT dancing, and having those tata's front and center and jiggling like jello is NOT attractive. No wonder she's second to last. Wish they would send her home already so she will go back to spotlighting missing & exploited kids and adults. Good Grief.

Nancy and Tristan did very well this evening :Banane48 I won't post their scores because not everyone has seen the show, but I hope they did well enough to have the opportunity to dance again next week. Go, Nancy!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gio1tobey
Back