Found Alive NC - Allison Cope, 24, Raleigh, 26 June 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if this has already been addressed:

How is it known that $23 is all that was left in her bank account? Family member, roommate, police?

TIA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I would imagine that it was her rostered break time or just her turn for a break.

Good point.
I spent 15 years in retail, 10 of them in management... I suppose there were times when I'd just duck out as soon as I could if we were mobbed. But I also would tell someone I was leaving because as the manager if someone needed me I wanted to make sure they were aware I was leaving. I don't know anything about her personality, I'm purely basing my thoughts on how I handled things.
Was there any mention of how she was that day at work? Was she her usual self...did someone have a negative encounter with her? I'm curious to know more from her coworkers and her texts/calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apologies if this has already been addressed:

How is it known that $23 is all that was left in her bank account? Family member, roommate, police?

TIA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I think that it came from her roommate whom she seems to have a sisterly relationship with.

No concerns have been raised about her demeanor that day. Only one co-worker has posted and she said that they all talk about their love lives, and she would definitely know if Allison had a boyfriend or somebody that she was interested in (and Allison didn't talk about a boyfriend).

Nothing has been mentioned about her demeanor that day by her roommate or by her co-workers.

I have been following this from the beginning but this thread exploded and I haven't been able to read through everything. But I haven't seen anything about her coworkers reactions and recollection about her demeanor that day. She must've mentioned to someone that she was taking a break? Forgive me if this was mentioned, I have 4 kids so my me-time is sparse [emoji23]

Yes, the roommate had the password to her bank account and apparently checked to see if there was any activity. She reported it to the LE.

I think that it came from her roommate whom she seems to have a sisterly relationship with.

I've felt (and posted) from the beginning that she left voluntarily and it's not going to end well. I know a lot of people have a hard time not holding out hope until the very last possible second, so they criticize those who feel otherwise. I could say all day long that I'm sure she's fine and just relaxing somewhere, but I don't believe that. I've said it often, but it bears repeating ... I will always share my honest opinion here.

I agree with your theory. I always wonder in cases such as this why people want there to be a bad guy. Isn't the alternative, as tragic and senseless as it may be, better than a violent act that ruins two lives?

I agree with your theory. I always wonder in cases such as this why people want there to be a bad guy. Isn't the alternative, as tragic and senseless as it may be, better than a violent act that ruins two lives?

BBM. Because so often there is a bad guy.

Maybe it feels better if there's some "bad" guy to blame so that we don't have to feel so bad that we didn't notice that somebody was feeling so stressed and depressed about things.

Sure, but as it becomes clearer that there isn't a bad guy, why do people seem to still want there to be?

This has NOT been reported ANYWHERE else so take it with a grain of salt since it may be a pile of horse manure, but....

attachment.php

Link to tweet since I'm not 100% sure on the rules about screenshots of reporter's Twitter feeds: https://twitter.com/Jay_Reporter/status/881359113527201793

This is from a reporter who works at Spectrum News in Raleigh, formerly Time Warner Cable News.

I hope this is true!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-02 at 12.54.38 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-07-02 at 12.54.38 AM.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 523
Thanks so much for posting! I've tried to verify this good news but haven't been able to yet. Still, I'm sure hoping it's true and that we'll see official posts of this news soon!

This has NOT been reported ANYWHERE else so take it with a grain of salt since it may be a pile of horse manure, but....

attachment.php

Link to tweet since I'm not 100% sure on the rules about screenshots of reporter's Twitter feeds: https://twitter.com/Jay_Reporter/status/881359113527201793

This is from a reporter who works at Spectrum News in Raleigh, formerly Time Warner Cable News.

I hope this is true!

I keep refreshing all of my social media pages and news websites hoping to get some verification of what he wrote, too. Hopefully it's true! I'm local to her and have been worried sick.

Hope this is true! Let's hope for a happy outcome.

Praying this is true! My 5mo just woke me up to nurse and I had to check and see if there was any news. I doubt they'll release details of what was behind all this if no foul play involved so we may never know what caused her to leave this way but I will just be so glad to officially hear that this sweet girl is found and alive!

Gosh, that would be nice. Let's hope it isn't crossed wires and miscommunication.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

It would be an egregious mistake of epic proportions if that reporter tweeted this without being 100% sure.

Perhaps she has been found and someone has taken that to mean found alive.

I remember a mining disaster in WV where wires got crossed and families thought 12 people were found alive when in fact they were actually dead.

I sure do hope this is true. Guess it's hard to get verification at three thirty a.m.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I agree it would be a huge error for a reporter to make such a statement without some credible information to go on but I also find it odd that his tweet was over three hours ago now and there have been no updates from the news media or her friends alluding to such a development. I certainly hope it's true though and that it's just due to the time of night that no one else is reporting this information.

wow just saw the same tweet on facebook about her being found, i wonder if its true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Methtestingkit