NC NC - Charlotte, MixedFemale, UP103323, “Aleece”, 40-65, hit by vehicle, Apr 2023

I came across this a bit ago but cannot find any information. I've searched for news stories, etc.. Nothing! Is there already a thread regarding this?
With those tattoos it seems like this should be able to be solved. Maybe these were her daughters?
"Emily 10-19-03" with wings & crown
"Tiffany 11-14-98"
Plus three other tattoos that were less detailed.

Maybe it's just a coincidence, but I did find a news report of a pedestrian death on I-85 in Charlotte on April 15, 2022. Maybe the date in NamUs is off by a year?

Here's what NamUs describes:
Circumstances of Recovery
Unidentified white female pedestrian hit by several vehicles on 8318 N I-85 Hwy, Charlotte, NC on the night of 4/15/2023. She is suspected to be homeless and may have gone by the name "Aleece."

The 8318 N I-85 address in NamUs is odd. Usually interstate locations are given by mile markers. But the 8300 block of several nearby N Charlotte streets is near the 2022 accident which was reported to be near the Sugar Creek Road /I-85 interchange.

ETA - Since the incident(s) happened on North I-85 at night on the same date I'm leaning toward the NamUs date being off by a year. The news stories I found don't really add any useful details to what NamUs already has, but it might help rule in or out some ID possibilities within a given time window.

Last edited:
This case is 8 months old now since it happened, I wonder if they went to nearby homeless areas to see if anyone was missing.. Also any ideas on the 3rd and 5th photo on namus?
The one marked ?Noah, actually looks like the middle two characters are both o. But I can’t make out the rest.

Screenshot_20240219-080018_Vivaldi.jpg

The "Tiffany" tattoo has a footprint on it, im assuming Tiffany is her child. She would be 25-ish now

Screenshot_20240219-080246_Vivaldi.jpg

The date on the "Emily" tattoo, is hard to read imo.

I wonder if Emily could be another daughter who was perhaps stillborn or was born on that date but didn't live long/was deceased by the time 'Aleece' got the tattoo? Or even a niece? For older relatives people tend to get 'grandma' and 'mum' tattooed on them rather than the names, though it does happen.

I'm not reading this as Derg/Dirg but rather as "Dery".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diannewl
Back