NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the second daughter of CarP is is CO (she has said so on her facebook page)

CarP was adopted by Medlins. They are alive but she is estranged from the entire family.

DP has at least 3 different facebook accounts. He was kicked out of the home by CarP at one time and has some kind of addiction problem that required rehab. He's engaged and expecting second child.

How many people are lying about CP?
James (Jamie), Brooke, Strawberry, Erica's bio-sister, BD Goodman, CP, and the Parsons family, so far. Wow, it's a conspiracy against SP and CP.

The police, FBI, DSS, school system....:rolleyes:

OK, so. CP said Brook went with her to drop off Erica with Nan at McDonald's. Brook says she was not there. SP says he was not there.

So no one beside CP has ever laid eyes on Nan?

:(

OK, so. CP said Brook went with her to drop off Erica with Nan at McDonald's. Brook says she was not there. SP says he was not there.

So no one beside CP has ever laid eyes on Nan?

:(

This Nan seems to come from the same place as Zanny The Nanny. Unfortunately.

Wait, the wording here is slightly different--

"In a tense interview, Mrs Parsons claimed that she left Erica at a McDonald's in December 2011 so her grandmother could collect her and take her to Asheville in North Carolina for three weeks."

That makes it sound like CP literally just dropped her off unsupervised at McDonald's so that "Nan" could pick her up.

Is CP going to try to say that she never met "Nan" in person, either??

I'm so confused, it's like this family is absolutely incapable of answering questions clearly and directly.

I'm anxious to see the dr phil transcript, i dont have tv...

I don't know if the whole interview is posted on Youtube, but there are some parts of the Dr. Phil/Parsons interview there now.

Wait, the wording here is slightly different--

"In a tense interview, Mrs Parsons claimed that she left Erica at a McDonald's in December 2011 so her grandmother could collect her and take her to Asheville in North Carolina for three weeks."

That makes it sound like CP literally just dropped her off unsupervised at McDonald's so that "Nan" could pick her up.

Is CP going to try to say that she never met "Nan" in person, either??

I'm so confused, it's like this family is absolutely incapable of answering questions clearly and directly.

I suppose she could have meant the last visiting Erica had with Nan, the one she never returned from, is the visit she dropped her off at McDonald's for? The previous visit(s) she met Nan? Who knows...:banghead:

I'm still debating over whether I believed "Nan" was a real person.

There are really only two scenarios that work.

#1 - Someone claimed to be Irene Goodman "Nan" and kept Erica for reasons we don't know.

or

#2 - Erica has been deceased for a very long time

It's interesting how the stories keep changing. Eventually the truth will come out or at least part of the truth.

I'm trying to remain hopeful for Erica but I really don't see how she could still be with us :(

I'm actually starting to wonder if the truth is a 3rd story, something between dropping her off with "Nan" and CP/SP abusing her resulting in her death or intentionally killing her.

What if CP went into another "Erica looks like Carolyn" rage and dropped her off at McDonald's, left her there to fend for herself?

That may be the ONE truthful statement in the story.

I think the only reason this INSANE story isn't bigger news is that it's so complicated to keep track of all the (related) players. It doesn't make a very good soundbite, at least not after "parents don't report daughter missing until 2 years later". I'm sure a lot of people dig into the story a bit and then give up in bewilderment.

But that doesn't mean I understand how no one is in jail yet.

What two sorry *advertiser censored* excuses for parents they are.I don't know how she homeschools.She's not the brightest bulb in the package.

Has it been confirmed that Erica's bio Dad's mother's name was actually Irene Goodman?

I just watched Dr. Phil with the Parsons. I hadn't heard of this story until today. I came running to Websleuths knowing the rest of the story would be here. :)

Why did the Parsons son say that his parents killed Erica and she was buried in their back yard? Was that ever explained?

And the question of the cell phone number that Mother Parsons no longer has, if there home phone was indeed routed through their modem, couldn't the police pull that information to find that supposed cell number Nan used to call them?

None of this is making sense to me. And by the looks of Jack Trimarco, the lie detector results are NOT GOOD!!!

I have this theory, that Erica was given/sold to someone. I believe there was someone they called "Nan" but I don't believe she had any biological connection to Erica and this is a story made up to cover for that person.

Maybe they let Erica go stay with this person a few times to gain her trust, and add some credibility to the story when Erica would come home after the first 2 visits talking about her time spent there (the story of the big house being nearby, riding horses, etc).

I think they should look closely into the family's finances at that time, especially if any large bills (medical) were paid in cash.

BDG, bio father's mother was not an Irene, but CLsomethingG
there is a bit about it some where up thread
(I've managed to lose what I had on that)

Just watching Dr. Phil now. This woman is unbelieveable. Even now that this Nan cannot be located, she is saying that she trusts her and would send her other children to stay with her. Sheesh.

Oh and Hi ya'll:seeya:

I found the parents and siblings of a Billy Dean Goodman who was born 01/31/1964 (49 yrs old) in Cabarrus, North Carolina. This family that I found has a son of the same name, dob, location, as the Billy (with long rap sheet) mentioned above. This Billy's mother died July 11, 2005 in (Cabarrus Co) Kannapolis, North Carolina, but his mother's first name is not Irene, it's Cloie Lou (also spelled Cloie Lue) and she died July 11, 2005 at the Avante of Concord Nursing Center. Billy Dean Goodman has 3 brothers and 4 sisters.

Then again, we only got the name "Irene" from Casey Parsons. So unless we believe Casey 100%, we don't know if that is, in fact, "the" Grandmothers, or any Grandmother's first name, or even if this so called "Nan" was Ericia's real BIO Grandmother or if "Nan" even exists.

Erica's BIO mother Carolyn Parsons never said that Billy's deceased mother's name is Irene, only that Erica couldn't be with her father's bio Grandmother because her Grandmother died in 2005. Later on she added that both Grandmother's on both sides (her's and bio dads) were deceased.

I am trying to find out if there is anybody, any relative in that Billy Dean Goodman family that I found with the name Irene, even a middle name, or nickname. So far found none.

If anybody here is interested in what I've already found for further research, let me know.

Just an FYI of eye rolling interest, If you go to the .pdf file that Salisbury Post provided with the flow chart of all the names, where Billy Goodman is listed as the bio father, they mention his girlfriend's name, Janice "Strawberry" Jackson.

http://www.salisburypost.com/assets/pdf/SP9377810.pdf

If you go back out to the North Carolina Offender Search web site, there are several Janice Jackson's listed, one around the same age as Billy boy.

ACR (still digging) :seeya:

Here, this has the name of BDG mother^^

I watched the parents interview on DRP show today :(
: similarities to the fictional characters NANNY ZANNY
No address,no phone,dropping off,
last time I saw statement,no witness other than person telling the story :(
people who are in invisibleLand :( at least the son called the LE TO REPORT HER MISSING SINCE the parents REFUSED TO.. ARE THERE ANY LARGE TREES AT THE END OF THEIR STREET ? (

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther