NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, can everyone try to spell her name right? It's *Erica*... I keep seeing it spelled wrong, and it just seems like the LEAST we can do... I hope that doesn't sound mean, I don't intend for it to be... I just want her to have... that much.

The red shed on William Parsons yard belongs to Sandy Parsons, not William so even though the property belongs to William, LE would probably need a warrant to possibly move the shed if they suspected anything under it.

In the photo below, you can see how big William Parsons property lines are so I would imagine anybody could be way in the back of the property and nobody would know what they were doing.

acr-01074-270SuttonChinaGrove_zpseebc25fa.jpg

This is the house part of the land which is toward the front, and the very small red shed with the white roof is on the far right side of the property.

acr-01067-270SuttonChinaGrove_zpsf065bd35.jpg

ACR, thank you - I had NO idea the property was that large until seeing the photos you provided. Even though the shed belonged to CP/SP, I was considering the possibilities of them attempting to bury Erica outside of the shed, on the property somewhere (since they already searched the shed thoroughly as far as we know). Based on the photos, it would be perfectly feasible for CP/SP to dig or place evidence just about anywhere they wanted on that huge property without William Parsons knowledge of it. MOO.

Also, my apologies for the misstatement about the shed belonging to William, it has always belonged to Sandy.

Is that addy^ the 'boyhood' home of SP? Or do we know where SP was raised?
Might be good to try to figure out where either of them, SP & CP, were living prior to be married , even.

Maybe they are looking for the "mouse" that was killed with the hammer that has blood on it. The interview where Casey explained the hammer story to the reporter always struck me as peculiar. She was so nonchalant yet so knowledgable about how that blood was on the hammer. She remembers that story in detail but not the phone number of the person she allegedly drops her daughter off with. She has very selective memory

Nothing new on Erica's case this morning but I hope LE is making progress in finding her.

I just caught up on all of Erica's threads. So sad.

I can find "Nan". If she has horses then she buys feed somewhere at a feed store. Some vet somewhere treats these horses. Tack stores... Farriers. Even people who don't treat their horses well by getting coggins, yearly vaccinations and regular farrier work have to have had something done with those horses.

I don't believe Nan exists but if I was searching for her I would start with the horses.

I watched the videos of this woman talking about Erica and she sure is a smooth operator. Never seems to get frazzled.... She is so glib! The only times I heard her voice break or see any emotion was when she talked about how this inconvenience was effecting her life. Unbelievable.

Parsons' attorney:

"Believe it or not, one of the efforts they're making is to try to keep it quiet, to let the publicity die down and that's why they're being less open."

I have no trouble whatsoever believing that these two want to keep it quiet and want the publicity to die down. None. Not one bit.

That being said, I don't think I've ever heard the parents of a missing child or the parents' attorney make a statement to a member of the press that the missing child's parents are striving to "let the publicity die down" when the child is still missing!

He says their major concern now is getting back custody of their two youngest children.

They do know where the two youngest children are located and with whom they are living. They know they are not out in the cold and they have food to eat. I certainly understand that they would want they younger children back in their custody, but what about the child that has been gone for almost two years? The one they say they haven't spoken with since February 2012? The daughter who they now claim they left with an imposter who was posing as her grandmother, the woman who "duped" them? Why is Erica not their major concern?

It sure makes it sound as if the Parsons have knowledge that publicity won't help them and that they know already know where Erica is located.

http://triangle.news14.com/content/...ly-back-in-the-spotlight-following-fbi-search

So, they want to let the publicity die down. And what, just forget about Erica?! I don't think Mr. Sherrill is thinking before he speaks. Most parents would be calling all the news media trying to get publicity for their missing child. I call BS. And while I'm at it, Mr. Sherrill's blog has a very misleading story regarding Erica's disappearance. The main misrepresentation stated is that Erica went to live with her biological birth mother's parents. CP stated that Irene "Nan" Goodman was Erica's biological father's mother.

I think it's too late to 'lay low' for them. Too many people don't buy their tripe and want to get to the bottom of this missing child. Like the FBI.

They have a history of giving a child to a stranger under extremely suspicious circumstances while convincing themselves that she is in no danger with no proof for 2 years. At least some of this description is going to keep them from supervising the 2 kids while they are under the age of 18.

They have a history of giving a child to a stranger under extremely suspicious circumstances while convincing themselves that she is in no danger with no proof for 2 years. At least some of this description is going to keep them from supervising the 2 kids while they are under the age of 18.

One could only hope....

I wouldn't be surprised by anything anymore. Including her being able to adopt again.

One could only hope....

I wouldn't be surprised by anything anymore. Including her being able to adopt again.

BBM
That's too horrible to contemplate. The idea of someone who tries to sell someone else's unborn child and then disappears an adopted child trying to adopt another child turns my stomach.

I think Sherrill's advice to them to stop giving us and LE all this ammo is sound advice. His choice of wording - the "try to keep it quiet, to let the publicity die down" phrase - is unfortunate because it implies exactly what is so eloquently expressed in scmom's post #969 above.

Parsons' attorney:

I have no trouble whatsoever believing that these two want to keep it quiet and want the publicity to die down. None. Not one bit.

That being said, I don't think I've ever heard the parents of a missing child or the parents' attorney make a statement to a member of the press that the missing child's parents are striving to "let the publicity die down" when the child is still missing!

They do know where the two youngest children are located and with whom they are living. They know they are not out in the cold and they have food to eat. I certainly understand that they would want they younger children back in their custody, but what about the child that has been gone for almost two years? The one they say they haven't spoken with since February 2012? The daughter who they now claim they left with an imposter who was posing as her grandmother, the woman who "duped" them? Why is Erica not their major concern?

It sure makes it sound as if the Parsons have knowledge that publicity won't help them and that they know already know where Erica is located.

http://triangle.news14.com/content/...ly-back-in-the-spotlight-following-fbi-search

exactly. unfortunately I think she is no longer living on this earth....and of course they know this....thus their absolute lack of concern.

never seen such pathetic vile people in my life. ok, wait I have....im adding them to the most pathetic vile people ever list.

Does anyone else keep up with the Erica Parsons Updates facebook page sponsored by WCNC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tnt328