NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
A warrant filed at the Rowan County Court House earlier this week reveals that during two different searches around a red shed on Erica’s grandparents property, four out of five search dogs signaled to the possible presence of human remains. However, Erica’s remains have not been found.

http://charlotte.cbslocal.com/2013/12/26/investigators-erica-parsons-may-be-dead/

this link clarifies that no less than four of five dogs, during two separate searches indicated human remains.

I am more convinced then ever that Erica's remains or the weapon used to cause her death were at one time stored in that red shed and later moved.

Are we not allowed to discuss the hammer and the field mouse story? My post on it got deleted but no mod message or snip. (Sorry, I know I should PM but I'm not sure which mods are around at this point.)

I don't know why it would be deleted either but I also commented on it. Since my comment about how ridiculous a story that is, I had a little field mouse get in my house. It never occurred to me to get a hammer and chase it. :floorlaugh:
Those little suckers are FAST and catching one outdoors is danged near impossible. Of course, everything the Parsonses spew forth is either impossible or ridiculous.

Do we know anything about that shed? Where was the shed at when Erica disappeared? On their property they were living or another property of the Parson's SR the grandparents. I shudder to think of the circumstances that would place Erica's remains there or possible weapons used on her. If it was on the property where the family lived it might be a possible scene where she died or if not then a place where evidence was stashed.
I could see Casey going too far and then Sandy cleaning it up her mess.:twocents:

ACR has a pretty comprehensive timeline I think, showing where the Parson family (Casey, Sandy and their children) lived at varying times.

The red shed is located on the property that is owned by Erica's adoptive grandfather, Sandy Parsons father.

The Sandy and Casey Parsons family resided there on that property prior to the occupancy of the house the family resided in Salisbury where they lived when Erica was finally reported missing.

Let me pop over to ACandyRose's site and see if I can pull the relevant info

the red shed is reportedly owned/used by Sandy and Casey Parsons and sits on Sandy Parsons father's property located at 270 Sutton Road, China Grove, NC. This property was used as Sandy and Casey's residence in court records and it has been reported in MSM that the family resided there in the basement during the summer of 2011 while "between" homes.

this was their residence of record prior to moving the Chapel Road address in Salisbury which was their last residence of record prior to moving to live with their adult son due to "publicity" over Erica's case.

for the comprehensive records ACR has collected via public property records, court records and news reports go here: http://www.acandyrose.com/erica_parsons_addresses.htm

I am still very bothered by recent remodeling in the basement formerly occupied by the Casey and Sandy Parsons clan at China Grove. I am also still troubled by the recent attempted break-in to that residence via the basement door a mere week after one of the search warrants for that property was served and executed.

CHINA GROVE, NC (WBTV) -
The father of Sandy Parsons has reported a break in at his China Grove home. That home is on the same property that was searched by investigators last week.

Sandy Parsons is the adoptive father of missing 15-year-old Erica Parsons.

According to the report, William Steven Parsons and his son, William Steven Parsons, Jr., reported finding damage to a basement door.

A deputy who responded to the call noted "I could tell there had been bodily force used to open the door." The deputy also noted a portion of the wood around the door lock was broken and lying on the floor and that there was a small dent in the door.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23287151/erica-parsons-sandy-parsons-home-break-in-search-warrant

Did Erica die in that home? Is there evidence that has been somehow covered up or remodeled over in that basement? Did the responsible party, worried about what might end up being found, upon finding out it was not located during the search, go there in order to try to remove it or hide it somehow?

Something just popped into my head - what if they took Erica to the shed while she was alive, as a punishment, and left her there for God knows how long and throughout that she died? From lack of food, the elements, etc.?

I don't know why I thought of this but I sure don't like the idea of it.

Wouldn't surprise me either. Weren't there reports from relatives that Erica was often made to eat/sleep outside "like a dog"?

Coleen Harry WBTV ‏@ColeenHarryWBTV 4m
Casey Parsons on search warrant info: "This is why no one has found Erica, because no one is searching for an “alive” Erica."

Coleen Harry WBTV ‏@ColeenHarryWBTV 7m
Adoptive mother of missing teen Erica Parsons says "this is so crazy" that cadaver dogs alerted to possibility of human remains. @WBTV_News

Kathryn Burcham @KathrynBurcham
#EricaParsons attorney: FBI came to hospital to question Parsons two weeks ago following search inv. possible human remains @WSOC_TV

Uhhh sure, Casey, that's the crazy part of this mess you've helped to create. Right. :facepalm:

I have read about three instances in the past few months where remodelling of homes resulted in human remains being found. One was in a well under a floor, one was under a concrete floor, another was in a cardboard box in an attic. Make that four - another married couple were found buried in their own small garden, after being missing about 15 years.

If a house is still standing, I always worry it hasn't been searched properly. :(

I have read about three instances in the past few months where remodelling of homes resulted in human remains being found. One was in a well under a floor, one was under a concrete floor, another was in a cardboard box in an attic. Make that four - another married couple were found buried in their own small garden, after being missing about 15 years.

If a house is still standing, I always worry it hasn't been searched properly. :(

Not to mention the way LE dropped the ball so badly on Elaina Steinfurth--IIRC, volunteer cadaver dogs hit outside a detached garage *on the property where she was last seen* but they didn't bother searching the garage very well because it was dirty and full of junk. The little girl's body was in a computer box in the rafters and LE only found this out when one of the killers finally cracked and confessed. But the body had been RIGHT THERE and the dogs (albeit not official LE dogs) hit. LE just didn't want to deal with the mess in the garage so they glanced around and left.

Little Elaina - that one still smarts. :( all that time she was there, crammed into that computer box.

the horrific things creatures can do to children.

From that link: 'they remain potential suspects'

I've never seen that before - have they been named by LE as potential suspects, or POIs?

LE have found human teeth in the shed at the home? What on earth is the explanation going to be for that?

Long time lurker here, first time poster. I've never heard LE call them potential suspects, either. About the teeth:

Snipped:
-----
On August 20 a red storage shed on the same property was searched by investigators. Items found that day included a video tape, pieces of a blue vacuum with a filter and container, teeth, a hammer, and school records for Sandy and Casey Parsons, Erica's adoptive parents.

Weeks later Sandy Parsons told WBTV that the shed was one that he had access to on his father's property. He said the teeth were baby teeth from his children and that the hammer had been used to kill a rodent.
-----
(BBM)

Source: http://www.wbtv.com/story/23757489/property-of-adoptive-grandfather-searched-in-erica-parsons-case

Long time lurker here, first time poster. I've never heard LE call them potential suspects, either. About the teeth:

Snipped:
-----
On August 20 a red storage shed on the same property was searched by investigators. Items found that day included a video tape, pieces of a blue vacuum with a filter and container, teeth, a hammer, and school records for Sandy and Casey Parsons, Erica's adoptive parents.

Weeks later Sandy Parsons told WBTV that the shed was one that he had access to on his father's property. He said the teeth were baby teeth from his children and that the hammer had been used to kill a rodent.
-----
(BBM)

Source: http://www.wbtv.com/story/23757489/property-of-adoptive-grandfather-searched-in-erica-parsons-case

:goodpost:

glad to see you come out of lurkdom and voice your thoughts on Erica's case.

:welcome:

Look forward to more from you in future.

Popping in to check the latest. Hoping for a miracle... Is it re-homing this month or murder? IMHO, been murder, by Casey, and someone knows other than her. Wish someone would arrest Sandy on a federal charge of miserably failing the lie detector test, plea bargain something to get what he knows. It's not like he and Casey are going to grow old together and die in each other's arms. Most of the family despise them and the one's that don't are getting there...

I really wonder if Erica was locked in that storage shed until she died of probably starvation. Obviously Erica was malnorished. 4' 5" is awfully short for thirteen-year-old. The average height for a short seventh grader is at least 4' 10. Then again, my biological mother is 4' 6", while I am 5' 7" so some people are just awfully short.

Ok so not a stretch to think that sandy could come and go using that shed as storage for Erica's things anything that might tie them to foul play. Probably figured a search would go to the current property but not parents property. Most criminals have no idea how long it would take to be caught or how long a scheme could go on. If it was a heat of the moment murder vs psychopathic planned style murder would tie to states of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko