Identified! NC - Granville Co., BlkFem, 16-18, found off I-85, Mar'03 - Chrystle Edmonds

All I know is that someone submitted this as a potential match on the doenetwork and it passed the panel (which is tough, they don't just let anything get by). Maybe LE didn't release the fact that the UID had tattoos so that if someone came forward with info, the knowledge of her having tattoos would make or break their info if you know what I mean.

Yes I get you. I don't think its right though as there are at least 3 girls who match the reconstruction and stats but they were eliminated by me because they have tattoos.

Because the new news stories and the old news stories say no tattoos I'm going to stick with that. From my understanding it was her face that was the most decomposed so a tattoo should have been apparent on the body.

Wouldn't be the first time wrong information was out there that was wrong...
emotbanghead.gif

i have also researched this uid, but let me throw something out there to think about. it says biracial which could be, but to me the skin coloring and hair texture looks like a lumbee indian to me. there is a large population of lumbee's in that general area in north carolina. some of the towns are raeford, lumberton,pembroke, and maxton. lumberton is right off interstate 95.

dkeene8 said:
i have also researched this uid, but let me throw something out there to think about. it says biracial which could be, but to me the skin coloring and hair texture looks like a lumbee indian to me. there is a large population of lumbee's in that general area in north carolina. some of the towns are raeford, lumberton,pembroke, and maxton. lumberton is right off interstate 95.
You bring up a good point, but I really don't think she's from the area. If she was, I think she'd have already been identified.

teonspaleprincess said:
Is this where I would put the picture of an unidentified child? There is a girl, 16-18 who was found in NC not far from where I live and I have looked and looked trying to find missing children that may be her, and was wondering if you all could help. I think everyone deserves a proper burial and a name.
May i ask where you are from, me neice has been missing since halloween, and we think she went to Lexington but not sure. She has a tattoo on her lower right side...

I am so sorry to hear about your niece. I am from the Wake Forest area, but the girl I posted about has went unidentified for some time now. Did you start a thread regarding your niece?

I found this on the Charley Project, but the pictures are not coming up:

Chrystle Danielle Edmonds

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
Missing Since: December 10, 2002 from Waldorf, Maryland
Classification: Endangered Runaway
Date Of Birth: August 18, 1986
Height and Weight: 5'0 - 5'1, 206 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Biracial (African-American/Caucasian) female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Edmonds has a tattoo of a heart pierced by an arrow on her thigh, and another tattoo on her left hand.

bar.jpg

Details of Disappearance
Edmonds was last seen in Waldorf, Maryland on December 10, 2002. She has never been heard from again. She is believed to have left of her own accord. Edmonds may be in New York in the Winston-Salem, North Carolina area. Few details are available in her case. Some agencies state that Edmonds disappeared on December 12, 2002.

chrystleedmonds.jpg
This is the only picture of Chrystle I could find.

Thanks everyone. I googled her name and didn't get any results. I wanted to compare her face to the reconstruction. I see a resemblance in the face shape and the mouth, but her nose was way off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parzval
Back