NC - Jonathan Todd Robertson, 52, missing from Wilmington, last seen 23 Feb, 2024

haggis

Reaction score
According to NAMUS:

Jonathan "left driving a blue Mercedes Benz GLE 450 4MATIC after an argument with a family member."

NAMUS case only created on April 9 -- wonder why the delay?

Anyone from North Carolina and heard about this case? I'm not finding info online.

Attachments

• Jonathan Todd Robertson.png
    Jonathan Todd Robertson.png
    528 KB · Views: 8
He has a fairly extensive court history, but with the except of a misdemeanor petty larceny charge when he was young, most appear to be long ago, and related to underage drinking and driving without a license, which if he's 52 is a LONG time ago. Nothing in the system that's recent and I couldn't find anything on him anywhere else. eCourts Portal

He has a fairly extensive court history, but with the except of a misdemeanor petty larceny charge when he was young, most appear to be long ago, and related to underage drinking and driving without a license, which if he's 52 is a LONG time ago. Nothing in the system that's recent and I couldn't find anything on him anywhere else. eCourts Portal
Interesting, because the photo in his NAMUS profile certainly looks like a mugshot.

Interesting, because the photo in his NAMUS profile certainly looks like a mugshot.
I thought it did too, but I only searched court records for NC, he could well have charges in states he traveled through outside of NC. He did have a ticket for driving without a license in NC in 2020, I wouldn't think there would be a mugshot for that, but who knows? Ii thought he looked a lot younger than 52 in the photo but I'm 65, so everyone looks young to me anymore.

According to NAMUS:

Jonathan "left driving a blue Mercedes Benz GLE 450 4MATIC after an argument with a family member."

NAMUS case only created on April 9 -- wonder why the delay?

Anyone from North Carolina and heard about this case? I'm not finding info online.

I’m from NC with family in Wilmington. None of us have heard of this case. Thank you for sharing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Engeluc
Back