Found Deceased NC - Joseph, 45, & Cristie Codd, 38, Leicester, 12 March 2015 *Arrest*

If they haven't been found, possible confession? Senseless, so sad...thinking to the family and friends, they looked so happy in the pics on Cristie's fb page.

This is so awful.
I was hoping for a better outcome

This is a tragedy of epic proportion. Cristie and JT seemed to be happy, newly married, successful and looking forward to the birth of Skylar. WTH could have possessed an evil-minded neighbor to end these three precious lives? This is so very sad. They have so many relatives and friends from every corner of the country and beyond that are mourning their loss.

May their tears wash away the pain, to be replaced with only warm loving memories.

I hope LE leans on this punk for Zen Quinn's disappearance, too. What a bully! A pregnant lady and a socially awkward, too-trusting teen. What a man! (sarcasm)

Hmm I'm going to add that I looked up all the friends of hers with that same last name and there's another person with that last name, and they have posted on their FB page a lot of sad messages about them being missing and the most recent one talks about God rest their souls...or something like that. You don't say that unless you know they're dead, right? But they're just missing. So I predict this person knows more than they are saying.

I didn't notice last night if JO's wife had him on her friend list, but she does not this morning.

Wow. This is terrible.

I'm so sad they were murdered. I hope the dogs are ok (not to take anything away from their murder, just how my mind works).

I'm going to start reading up on the other case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JO has a painting business, Mountain Painting with RO listed as the owner. I assume the "work" he was doing for them was painting. OR actually that may be his father's business.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua
Back