GUILTY NC - Kathy Taft, 62, Raleigh, 6 March 2010 - #6

You guys make me laugh out loud, so a lot of the time when I am thanking you for your "useful post", what I mean is, LOL! or yeah! Or sometimes I am just in agreement and want you to know without making a post about it, so I just want you to know. Maybe you already knew. I don't know. I know nothing, and I will admit to nothing!:websleuther::websleuther:

Well I know that. I'm not quite that diminished ***my red faced icon didn't appear)
But I was thinking he pleaded guilty at the outset.

Oh it did, but in the wrong place. Why is it way up in the left hand corner?????

You didn't turn on the "No icon" button to the left of the little icons at the bottom of the area for entering your comment. If it's on, that little thang will just fly up there & be your icon for that response.

Bless your sweet eastern North Cackalackey heart. That's why we wuv yu so. ((hugs))

You didn't turn on the "No icon" button to the left of the little icons at the bottom of the area for entering your comment. If it's on, that little thang will just fly up there & be your icon for that response.

Bless your sweet eastern North Cackalackey heart. That's why we wuv yu so. ((hugs))

And your genius is why we love you so!!
PS: I had to look up how to spell genius. I'm whacked today.

You guys make me laugh out loud, so a lot of the time when I am thanking you for your "useful post", what I mean is, LOL! or yeah! Or sometimes I am just in agreement and want you to know without making a post about it, so I just want you to know. Maybe you already knew. I don't know. I know nothing, and I will admit to nothing!:websleuther::websleuther:

We're all just bozo's on this bus...:rollercoaster:

And Ditto your sentiments, Nurse!

I know exactly what you mean Laces. I found out a long time ago that watching these trials can really get to me and the wonderful people on this forum are just that--wonderful. I feel a kinship to everybody, especially in this trial because we were all of the same mindset, etc. There have been others in the past in which I was afraid I would end up killing somebody on here and then you guys would have my trial for fodder :)

I know exactly what you mean Laces. I found out a long time ago that watching these trials can really get to me and the wonderful people on this forum are just that--wonderful. I feel a kinship to everybody, especially in this trial because we were all of the same mindset, etc. There have been others in the past in which I was afraid I would end up killing somebody on here and then you guys would have my trial for fodder :)

The way I see it: WS deals with the worst facets of "humanity" yes. but has the best and most kind people I have founds on the interwebs. :grouphug:

When a case gets outta hand, I just walk away (i.e. Trayvon Martin). I can't and won't engage in bitterness or bad blood. Life is too damn precious.

And your genius is why we love you so!!
PS: I had to look up how to spell genius. I'm whacked today.

((more hugs))

I love whacked, BTW.
icon10.gif

((more hugs))

I love whacked, BTW.
icon10.gif

I think we should win some sort of prize for not needing any moderators! :woohoo: Like maybe a 'get out of time-out free' card or something?? :jail: We've been so good through this whole trial. :slap:

:fencefall:

too much cough medicine, going for the robitussin AC now.

:please:

Originally Posted by NCEast
I know exactly what you mean Laces. I found out a long time ago that watching these trials can really get to me and the wonderful people on this forum are just that--wonderful. I feel a kinship to everybody, especially in this trial because we were all of the same mindset, etc. There have been others in the past in which I was afraid I would end up killing somebody on here and then you guys would have my trial for fodder :loser:

The way I see it: WS deals with the worst facets of "humanity" yes. but has the best and most kind people I have founds on the interwebs. :grouphug:

When a case gets outta hand, I just walk away (i.e. Trayvon Martin). I can't and won't engage in bitterness or bad blood. Life is too damn precious.

It almost always happens -- We band together, and we help each other "get there." There has been only one trial from which I had to walk away. It just got too mean, and I think some of the folks on there were possibly connected to the defense attorney. I nearly got thrown off here for good, and two folks did. So I know how you feel, coffee-drinker. The bitterness just gets too disturbing, and, yes, life is just too short.

But this bunch on here -- the greatest!! And I think most of us will be reluctant to leave -- I will, but our "job" will have been done, and our floors are getting dirty, and we have tomatoes and, yes, cucumbers to pull from our gardens!

We are indeed fabulous!!! Even Glee and her recently discovered love for cough syrup :rolleyes:

I think we should win some sort of prize for not needing any moderators! :woohoo: Like maybe a 'get out of time-out free' card or something?? :jail: We've been so good through this whole trial. :slap:

:fencefall:

too much cough medicine, going for the robitussin AC now.

:please:

That's a good idea Glee--see, you are in your right mind!
We *have* been good and it's been so pleasurable for the past couple of weeks. I don't mind differing opinions as long as folks are still respectful but we've seen some of the less than respectful people poke around on here too often for me.

I've said it before, and I know from way-past history: Better living through chemistry!!
icon10.gif

This damn cough is non-stop, all day all night. Even with the robitussin, cough lozenges, drinking glass after glass of ice water, warm liquids. My ribs are beginning to hurt from the coughing. :please:

But I still want my 'get out of time-out free' card. I think we all deserve one of those. :floorlaugh:

Moderators, you have to admit, we been GOOD! :woohoo:

It has been a pleasure reading all of your thoughts and ideas. It's a terrible thing we've been discussing but I wanted to thank you all for being so kind to me. I'm really ready for this verdict to be read and for this whole thing to be in past but I have to say, I think I'm going to miss you folks.....

It has been a pleasure reading all of your thoughts and ideas. It's a terrible thing we've been discussing but I wanted to thank you all for being so kind to me. I'm really ready for this verdict to be read and for this whole thing to be in past but I have to say, I think I'm going to miss you folks.....

It's been our pleasure to have you join us....and I'm so terribly sorry you were affected, first hand, by this case. I'm ready for the verdict, too, but not in the same way you are. Please know that we would love to have you join us again for any of the upcoming trials in and around Raleigh. Sadly, there are still a few to go. Take care of yourself and when the verdict is read, know that we will be celebrating right along with you. (((((hugs)))))

Well, then, don't go! There are tons of forums here. This was personal for you, and believe me, I understand. Too much of one subject matter. You can become obsessed, twisting and turning the details. Maybe take a break, do something fun, something great for yourself. Plant a rose for someone. Listen, it's easy to be nice to nice people. It's the 'others' we have a hard time being nice to.:blowkiss: you're just a sweetie pie.

Sometimes the reason why we have to go through bad times is because there is someone coming into our lives in the future who will need our help. When you have already been through it, you have such a keen understanding of the situation that you are able to be the support, the friend that they need. Sometimes people just need someone to understand, and you will certainly qualify.

" and we have tomatoes and, yes, cucumbers to pull from our gardens!'

no you didn oh no you didn:floorlaugh:

Don't forget the possible penalty phase *if* he's found guilty of the highest charges.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KreepinSavage
Back