NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Citing a credible source as the reason for the search tells me had to be McNeil.
I don't think they consider the mother a credible source after all the grief she caused them over Coe.

What I don't understand....The "mother"is a beautiful young woman. She could have easily made far more money and gotten away with selling herself. How lazy could she be?

OK, I see. Spokesperson laughed and giggled correct?

I don't blame you all one bit for calling. That is terrible. Good for you.

Let me just say one thing and it in no way indicates I am defending her OK?

When people are nervous expecially when they are in front of people, they laugh.

That being said this is why you hire a professional spokes person. They should know the difference.

Tricia

That police spokesperson should not be laughing and smiling.

I am so glad I'm not the only one upset about this! :furious: Even if she thought she wasn't on camera yet, it is still unprofessional!

What I don't understand....The "mother"is a beautiful young woman. She could have easily made far more money and gotten away with selling herself. How lazy could she be?

She probably thought that was an utterly disgusting idea.
Not to mention, you get more cash from a child than you do an adult...sick, but true.

Ok, I may be seeing things, my eyes are just not what they once were but, in the video of AD at her arraignment, it looks like she has bandaides on her arms as if she had blood taken or something, is this a reflection of her shirt or do both arms have bandaides on them?

I have never in the year that I have been on Websleuths seen people this enraged and upset before. I'm sorry this case has upset you guys so much. Its terrible what happened to this little girl. I think we should all pray for each other tonight! Not only do Shaniya's family need it but so doesn't everyone else. **hugs**

WTH? $51,000 bond? Why has it not been raised now that Shaniya has been found dead? Her low life, drug dealing friends and relatives are probably hitting all the crack houses as I type trying to get up enough money to post bail.

Everything takes time before they can add on more charges. They must go step by step because if the police screws this up, people could be walking out of jail on technicalities.

Remember, they still have to do an autopsy on Shaniya, run DNA testing, labs and so on. There may be lots of evidence associated with Shaniya's death.

Patience Is A Virtue and in this horrific ending for Shaniya, I will patiently wait for the charges to start getting added on.

all i can think about is how much this momster had to hate the bio father and shaniya in order to even THINK about doing something like this much less go thru with it!! i wonder what she put that poor son thru or if she was different with him. i've heard that many times with abuse they are loving with one and totally different than with the one they're abusing. she clearly had no bonding with shaniya...especially with not having raised her. i can understand that to a point. it would have been hard to have a bond with someone you don't really know but still.......how could a person think to put a child thru this.

I think the mother is a pathalogical narcisist. I don't think she "hated" the father or Shaniya--more like she was completely indifferent to them. Shaniya was merely an extension of her--something to use as she saw fit. I doubt that she had any feelings for her when she was alive, and certainly no remorse for her now that she's dead.

MaM is squealing you can bet on it, he is looking at alot of time...I do not believe he killed Shaniya , but he did dump her poor body there...

The police are looking for a man that was seen with him and I think that will be the man who killed Shaniya....jmo...

I also do not think MAM murdered her. He would have bolted and not turn himself in IMO. Do not even think he molested her, just played delivery boy for bucks.
There is no humanity left in that AD ,only self preservation. Do mind altering drugs do that to a once human?

I understand from the posts that a 60yo guy is involved? Can someone post a link? I had not heard this.

Just heard on WRAL Raleigh news Shaniya's mother is being kept away from other prisoners in the jail for HER OWN PROTECTION. :furious:

I just saw the video pictures from the hotel and does anyone else wonder how this man was able to check into a hotel with a lil girl in what appears to be a pajama gown, no jacket, and no shoes, and not one person say "hey...something doesn't look right"

I know I wish they would put her in with General Pop but we have to remember from what we know she is pregnant, there is another little human in need of protection....

A caller just said on HLN not to call this woman Shaniya's mother!

I have a feeling MAM spilled all. First he admitted to kidnapping and then, IMO, after really hard interrogation, he told them exactly where to find the body.

Think about it. They found the body exactly where they got a "tip" to search.

I'll bet the tip came from MAM.

I just don't understand why they had to kill her. I'll never understand how anyone kills a child. It's just so senseless.

I think MAM did it all.

can't wait to hear her defense.......eyeroll.....his too...........how defense attorneys can spew that nonsense is beyond me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mccrhodes