NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
In NJ any allegation must be investigated within 24 hours. If it's urgent...there are emergency workers that can show up in the middle of the night, if need be. And no, they don't call ahead!
Hmmmm :waitasec: then in this case I say that aunt Carie should have called them immediately after she got the call from AD, because daddy was out of town on business.
MOO

I am wondering if she just guessed or said maybe it was Coe?

There was no mention of the trailer park video surveillance capturing mom handing her daughter over and I' equally sure the child wasn't standing outside alone & waiting to be picked up by Mario....as he is claiming.

Mario is a child rapist and murder, his word means NOTHING to me.

I feel mom's 911 call sounded legitimate.

It's still my opinion, that Mario, initially charged with kidnapping claimed mom gave him the child. In his mind, erasing the "kidnapping." IMO I also believe LE is hard at work investigating and trying to make mom's charges stick. If she did indeed sell her baby's body to be used for sex, I hope to God they can nail her for it. To date, I just haven't seen, heard or read anything to substantiate the charges against her.

When you call 911 for your missing child, do you explain on the phone, "but I haven't checked the back yet"? Yeah....that would be the first thing I'd tell them too........NOT.

In NJ any allegation must be investigated within 24 hours. If it's urgent...there are emergency workers that can show up in the middle of the night, if need be. And no, they don't call ahead!

Exactly. CPS has 24 hrs to investigate. They can show up on your door step to see the child or at the childs school without calling ahead. Also, if they think a child is in danger and has been taken over a county line the other county is called in to help and given an address where the child could "possibly" be. CPS will show up on THAT door step as well (my daughter has had couple of those that she has had to assist on in the middle of the night).

http://www.fayettevillemetrohousingauthority.org/index.asp?Page=FAQ#6
WHAT DOCUMENTS MUST I BRING WITH ME TO APPLY FOR PUBLIC HOUSING?
You will be required to bring Social Security cards and birth certificates for all household members; and current picture identification for all members of the household that are 18 years of age and older.

I'm pretty sure AD could have pulled off the scam of saying Shaniya lives with her. Doesn't seem like it would take much.

I have KNOWN people throughout the years who absolutely do this regularly. For folks who have been in the system (public assistance system) it is suprisingly easy to commit welfare fraud. Some people are 3rd and 4th generation frauders.

When you call 911 for your missing child, do you explain on the phone, "but I haven't checked the back yet"? Yeah....that would be the first thing I'd tell them too........NOT.

Don't forget, you tell them you haven't checked out back, but you don't forget to mention 3 separate times that she knows how to unlock the door...even though it was locked when you got up.

He did say that as he was in his truck ready to leave Shaniya came out and stood on the sideboard and he told her to do good in school and to call him every night. Wonder how much truth there was in that! The gal from the show didn't ask him if either of them called. How could Shaniya call him...did she have her own cell phone...doubt it. The bio mother probably wasn't going to spend money on phone calls every day....that would have taken away from her drug money.

(snip, bbm) I wonder about that too--at this point he is presumably still operating under the assumption Shaniya will be staying w his sister--therefore could reasonably expect the Aunt to facilitate the calls. It was a whole new ballgame tho once Shaniya went to AD's... how did he (and Aunt) arrange to communicate w Shaniya once there? My daughter is six and would have no clue or capability to make calls independently were she staying where phonecalls weren't encouraged and facilitated by someone. W exception of her school, I am seldom apart from her (unless she's w her 17 yr old bro) and it's only in the past year that I've been trying to teach her how to use the landline in the event of an emergency while I'm here. And she seems woefully ill equipped even for that (dialing three numbers) at her age. IMO it's extremely doubtful Shaniya could've managed calls w/out assistance and I too wonder whether this was even suggested or what communication if any took place between she and AD at the time Shaniya was dropped off. JMO

:parrot:

Per court records, the Fayetteville Housing Auth filed their first ejection notice on 4/3/07, continued to file notices of ejections, and were granted final ejection on 12/29/08 and papers were delivered to AD on 1/6/09.

Not sure what this has to do with what I wrote about AD NOT being on public assistance during Oct 9 to Nov 10th for Shaniya. I missed the actual court records so is it stated in those court records that Shaniya was residing in the household during those evictions.?

No, who are they?

It's more fun to castigate a parent for what they should have known.

The male is a felon and Shaniyas accused murderer
The female is known as a prostitute, druggie, creature who gave birth to Shaniya.
both are in jail where they should be. Mommy dearest should get LWOP.
He needs to get the DP.

I am getting really board with castrating BL...I have not changed my mind about him,
he does deserve all the suspicion that is casted on him.

JMO

My own experience with school attendance was when my DD was a top rank swimmer. Pretty much every weekend it involved traveling more than 200 miles away for a meet. My daughter would almost always have to miss school on Fridays. Otherwise we'd be doing late night hotel check ins and getting up at 5am. She brought her work and did it in the car. Her grades never suffered. A few month's went by and I got a nasty letter to appear in court over my daughter's abcenses. I was able to settle the problem over the phone by agreeing not to pull my daughter out of school for swim meets.

My point is IMO, with Shaniya missing so many consecutive days, someone would have gotten a letter from the School Board. And by five weeks they would have been ordered to appear in court. They throw parents in jail for this stuff these days. Sounds to me like someone really did pull her out of that school.

Don't forget, you tell them you haven't checked out back, but you don't forget to mention 3 separate times that she knows how to unlock the door...even though it was locked when you got up.
Exactly. If AD is still insisting the front door really was locked that's a really bad fact--unless MAM had a key hth do you explain that... :waitasec:

So BL wasn't even in the picture at that point... had been gone out of town for a week. So while Shaniya is staying w Aunt Carrie, exactly how does this selfless, benevolent gesture take place, who called who to prompt the Aunt to do this. That is what doesn't add up to me--did BL call the Aunt and tell her, "I want you to drop Shaniya off because AD needs to be a mother now." Or did AD call Aunt and say, "I want you to bring Shaniya because BL believes I need to be a mother now." Or did Aunt call BL and say, "I'm tired of dealing w this," and BL said "AD needs to be a mother now." Or did Aunt call BL and say, "AD needs to be a mother now."
:confused:

No really. I don't understand how this went down. Do we know?

It would make more sense if he would have said , she needs to be HER mother now(BL did not have Ty anymore to play mother). After all AD was taking care of a 7 year old as a "mother". This remark could have been made up after the fact, it sounds nice.. Bottom line, we really do not know, all speculation.

Even with today's precautions, there are a lot of ways to dispel doubt and cut corners.

I could call my son's school first thing Monday morning and tell them there has been a death in the family, we have to travel out of state, and he won't be in for the week.

Monday of the following week, I call them and tell them that we have decided to stay out of state to settle affairs and I will be enrolling my kids in that state. There would be no one to sign the papers to take him out of school, as I would be out of state. Withdrawn, yes, officially, no.

It's doable, and not that hard to cut through red tape, whether you want to cut through it for good reasons or bad.

My own experience with school attendance was when my DD was a top rank swimmer. Pretty much every weekend it involved traveling more than 200 miles away for a meet. My daughter would almost always have to miss school on Fridays. Otherwise we'd be doing late night hotel check ins and getting up at 5am. She brought her work and did it in the car. Her grades never suffered. A few month's went by and I got a nasty letter to appear in court over my daughter's abcenses. I was able to settle the problem over the phone by agreeing not to pull my daughter out of school for swim meets.

My point is IMO, with Shaniya missing so many consecutive days, someone would have gotten a letter from the School Board. And by five weeks they would have been ordered to appear in court. They throw parents in jail for this stuff these days. Sounds to me like someone really did pull her out of that school.

I don't know if that would apply to Kindergarten. Some kids just aren't ready for Kindergarten when they start and wait another year.

The male is a felon and Shaniyas accused murderer
The female is known as a prostitute, druggie, creature who gave birth to Shaniya.
both are in jail where they should be. Mommy dearest should get LWOP.
He needs to get the DP.
JMO

And they are currently sitting in jail not going anywhere. Not much to say about them at this point. They are evil pigs and hopefully more charges will come down on mom. Also they aren't making the media rounds making absurd statements and giving people more to talk about.

I don't know if that would apply to Kindergarten. Some kids just aren't ready for Kindergarten when they start and wait another year.

True. I also keep forgetting that it's not a requirement there.

I have KNOWN people throughout the years who absolutely do this regularly. For folks who have been in the system (public assistance system) it is suprisingly easy to commit welfare fraud. Some people are 3rd and 4th generation frauders.

From working with families asking for assistance through my church, I have been amazed at how much time and energy some of them put into researching where to get aid, how to get it, how often they can ask, how much they can get, etc. I had to quit after a year. When we started getting families call and DEMAND their Thanksgiving meals or Christmas presents, I'd had enough. And, it makes me very sad. There were truly deserving and wonderful people that we helped. Unfortunately, the bad started outweighing the good, and I was getting jaded and angry and frustrated. :banghead:

I was amazed at how savvy some people are in gaming the system. Really bright and determined and knowledgeable. Wish they would those skills to provide for themselves and their families....

I wonder if Shaniya talked to anyone at the school and told them she was going to be leaving. I wonder if she knew she would be leaving that school, but thought she would be going to a different one?

I guess I'm curious if anyone, at any point, actually took Shaniya's wishes into account, or even bothered to ask what she wanted.

http://www.fayettevillemetrohousingauthority.org/index.asp?Page=FAQ#6
WHAT DOCUMENTS MUST I BRING WITH ME TO APPLY FOR PUBLIC HOUSING?
You will be required to bring Social Security cards and birth certificates for all household members; and current picture identification for all members of the household that are 18 years of age and older.

I'm pretty sure AD could have pulled off the scam of saying Shaniya lives with her. Doesn't seem like it would take much.

AD still needs to show proof of income or lack of income in order to be eligible for public housing.

Eligibility:
The total household income determines the eligibility of families or individuals. There are programs designed to serve the elderly and handicapped who fall within the income limits. Other requirements include citizenship and/or immigration status. You may contact the Housing Management Office at Grove View Terrace, Grove Street, Fayetteville, North Carolina to learn about your eligibility. The phone number is (910) 483-6980.

If you are eligible the Housing Authority must verify all the information regarding household members and income. We will check all references including criminal history, credit and previous landlords to make certain that your admission will not be detrimental to the community or to other residents. In some instances we are required to deny admission for previous criminal and/or drug activity. We reserve the right to deny admission for prior rental history.

http://www.fayettevillemetrohousingauthority.org/index.asp?Page=programs/phousing

Once again it's someone else's responsibility to take care of his child. Not only do I get the impression that he sees nothing wrong with what he did, he would do it again!

So what's his excuse for not calling her after not hearing from her for three days....a week...three weeks.....five weeks?

I have seen a pink flip phone in a couple of photos of Shaniya. This looks very much like an older Motorola Razr Flip Phone. I have not found a photo of an older model, but will attach a copy of both photos.

Could Shaniya have had her own cell phone? I have heard of 5 and 6 year olds having a cell phone.

Attachments

• Shaniya-cellphone.jpg
    Shaniya-cellphone.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 29
  • pinkrazrv3.jpg
    pinkrazrv3.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online