NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The MH manager Barbara is on:

says the home is a pig sty

IMO something bad happened to Shaniya BEFORE she went to hotel.
She didn't have any undies on, had to be carried.(bleeding? leaking bowel?)
her blankie in trash........
Could having an enema and raped make it hard for her to walk?
Did momster do it rough out on the porch? no toilet to use!
Could baby have been ruptured?
Yes now understanding textured hair, her hair does look terribly disarrayed.
She cried after and he shut her up!
Murder in car??

That's also why I feel that was a diaper in her hand. To think she was found in only a t-shirt makes me furious..no one tried to cover her up..wrap her up, etc.

Barbara Davenport on Ng now............

the house is an absolute pig stye and used against AD in court today!
Did not pay rent!
Uninhabitable!
NG is pizzed........

IF there was no 3rd party involved, what was the point of going to the hotel?

Not died in the hotel....that child must have been silenced or her screams would have been heard! I am sick!

Not sure what you mean by 'silenced' but I'm assuming you mean drugged? Either way, I don't necessarily think a child being raped would make a lot of noise. Think of how scared she must be. He's probably telling her to shut up or else. IMO, she would probably be as quiet as she probably could to not anger him further. I just see her crying quietly to herself. :(

Attorney just stated on NG that the father BL should be charged with something.

YES!!!!!

I never believed anyone other than MAM was responsible for killing Shaniya, no big sex ring etc, I hope they string him up by his you know whats!!!! I will never ever forget the pictures of this baby, being carried to her doom, he is an evil evil monster, wonder how many other children he has violated?? RIP dear Shaniya, Im so sorry you had to meet up with the evil of the evilest, You are safe now

I've gotta chime in here. My mother was an extremely violent and self-centered mother - certainly not "mother of the year" material either impatienthead.
With that said, I would not be startled to learn that Shaniya's egg-donor did in fact sell her, BUT I would like to know what evidence they have pointing in that directly - BESIDES MAM's word. Please don't get me wrong here though, even if egg-donor didn't sell Shaniya, that DOES NOT make her blameless - she endangered her child(ren) by letting this around them IMO. Additionally I believe that she endangered her child(ren) by being drug-addicted and therefore NOT putting her children's safety and well-being first and foremost. JMOO though at the moment... NMS -

Have wondered this myself, nms... but after LE falsely accused Coe I have to believe they would have used extreme caution before arresting the mother. If they don't have her on video surveillance, in front of the mh actually handing Shaniya over to MAM that am (which is where my money is) LE must have gotten some kind of admission by AD herself. JMO

:parrot:

If BL is out of town and has no court order custody arrangement and mom is on the birth certificate and a legal gaurdian...what the heck is he supposed to do? Call the police and say the mother of my child, who is a legal gaurdian won't give her back. Let's not forget, AD didn't have custody of Shania because she couldn't afford to care for her and pretty much didn't want to...not because she was proven unfit by a court of law.
please let us not forget the previous indications that something was not right... ciggarette burns on his child's body. At this point what rational father would stand around figuring out who was the one responsible? All he should have been doing at that point was ensuring his daughter wasn't exposed to that same abuse again. imhoo... and of course pending what is confirmed as truth in these facts.

Nonetheless she was withdrawn from school. She was left off with a known unstable drug addict mother, she was allowed to stay there by her father's family for longer than a weekend, she was thusly withdrawn out of her kindergarten either passively or actively by someone... but needless to say she WAS WITHDRAWN. The owner of the moblile home park never once saw her.. My gosh.. this is a macabre painting. It is LITERAL...AND FIGURATIVE!

The post I replied to said he took her to the hotel, did his thing, bathed her and then took her our of the hotel.
SO to that I wonder why he would have bothered to bath her if he was planning to harm her even more.
I

Maybe he cleaned her up with plans to return her to her home or to drop her off alive somewhere. Maybe after they left she threatened to talk and he changed his mind and killed her.

I thought the exFIL said Arizona, but he said BL had a girlfriend named Ty that was taking care of Shaniya, went out of state to work (thought he said AZ), met a girl and Ty went away.... leading to Shaniya being with momster.

I must have missed a chunk of discussion. Where is this girlfriend info coming from? I saw a pic of Brad standing in front what looks to be AZ mountains... where did that come from? What did I miss??

Barbara Davenport on Ng now............

the house is an absolute pig stye and used against AD in court today!
Did not pay rent!
Uninhabitable!
NG is pizzed........

Passion I think Barbara meant to say B.Davis because that is who it was leased to..

I'm confused about what exactly it is that AD did. MAM's warrant plainly states that he took Shaniya, a minor under the age of 16, without permission from her parent. Given that MAM did not have AD's permission to take Shaniya, then what exactly is AD's role in this? Her charges and his charges are completely contradictory. Either she trafficked Shaniya to him or she didn't. If she did, he couldn't be charged with kidnapping because AD gave her to him. Yet he is charged with taking her without the permission of AD. AD's part in this thing is not clear and until it is I really can't form an opinion about felony murder charges for AD.

IMO they will drop the kidnapping charge once they file murder and rape charges. They did not know at the time Mom handed her over.

IMO something bad happened to Shaniya BEFORE she went to hotel.
She didn't have any undies on, had to be carried.(bleeding? leaking bowel?)
her blankie in trash........
Could having an enema and raped make it hard for her to walk?
Did momster do it rough out on the porch? no toilet to use!
Could baby have been ruptured?
Yes now understanding textured hair, her hair does look terribly disarrayed.
She cried after and he shut her up!
Murder in car??

I have been following this since day one,What a horror this has been that poor child.Why the h@ll wasnt that charged with murder? And I hold the father responsible in her death .How could he love and care for her for 5 years and then just send her away.No way was this going to provide a decent home for this child.He had to know he was leaving her in a house of horrors.:furious:

But Fergie has money.

We both know what broke crack heads look like!

Yep, you're right...but I do think she was on drugs...just not sure which ones. Maybe laced weed & a H tweaker? No idea...

I don't see how the father can sue children's services when he never went to them to have them approve the home to put his child in there.And since he's had past child custody cases with the same offices in Fayetteville,and lost custody of children,I'm sure they would have investigated the whole situation.I wish NG would check into that whole thing before she remarks about it on her show.

I'm confused about what exactly it is that AD did. MAM's warrant plainly states that he took Shaniya, a minor under the age of 16, without permission from her parent. Given that MAM did not have AD's permission to take Shaniya, then what exactly is AD's role in this? Her charges and his charges are completely contradictory. Either she trafficked Shaniya to him or she didn't. If she did, he couldn't be charged with kidnapping because AD gave her to him. Yet he is charged with taking her without the permission of AD. AD's part in this thing is not clear and until it is I really can't form an opinion about felony murder charges for AD.

The trafficking could have happened in the days before her death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cramirez4u