GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if they mentioned what the date the video of Teghan was taken on?

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 20m

This is the detective that calculated the actual date/time of pics & videos taken on camera recovered from shed. #JonathanRichardson

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 6m

Video taken July 10, 2010 at 2:31am in shed where #JonathanRichardson living w/TeghanSkiba.

Does anyone know if they mentioned what the date the video of Teghan was taken on?

See quoted post above, July 10th was the date the video was taken.

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 11m

Defense wraps in #jonathanrichardson murder #trial but @2 they may call a witness for matter of record? Stay tuned...

I want to thank everyone that reposted the tweets and went to this trial... it has been brutal... I had to stop listening to all of the details because I'm a wimp, and it just got too difficult... as someone never blessed with children, these stories kill me... I would have loved that little girl with everything I had, she deserved the love of a real mother. It just breaks my heart :(

Landonsmom02, if you organize a run for Teghan, please inbox me and I will help any way I can. I lived in Smithfield and Four Oaks for a long time and know a lot of people there, and people in the local media here in Raleigh. I'm happy to help you do anything you need done!

Praying for justice... Nothing less than death penalty is acceptable.

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 8m

Defense rests in #jonathanrichardson case. Closing arguments set to begin 9:30 Monday morning. He's charged with killing #teghanskiba

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 12m

#JonathanRichardson defense just rested case.State not presenting rebuttal witnesses.Judge dismissing jurors for day. Closing arguments Mon.

Yay! Bring on the cameras and live feed!!!!:please:

Just checked my calendar for Monday. Making sure the day is wide open for watching the closing arguments. Hope we have a large group here on WS.

I'm going to try to find a purple ribbon avatar to show support. Hope others will join me here. Justice for Teghan begins next week!

Wonderful news fellow WS peeps. Thanks to our wonderful poster La Louve, the 5K walk/run benefit in Teghan's name is currenlty being organized. I'm going to call the parks and recs when I finish clinic today. It looks like we are shooting for September sometime. So the weather will not be so bad plus we can have time to get some sponsors. Hopefully we will get a quick verdict and we can start hanging some purple ribbon in Miss Teghan's honor. I also mailed the Skiba's a letter this morning letting them know what we are planning on doing. I love everyone here and can't express enough just how important you all are. It seems everyone failed this child and now we, complete strangers, are helping Teghan the only way we can. Bless each and everyone of you. Once I know more after speaking with Tiffany I will report back.

RIP Sweet Teghan

LANDONSMOM

thankyou8.gif

I will be at work all day on Monday. Do you all think the entire video stream might be available online that night?

Wonderful news fellow WS peeps. Thanks to our wonderful poster La Louve, the 5K walk/run benefit in Teghan's name is currenlty being organized. I'm going to call the parks and recs when I finish clinic today. It looks like we are shooting for September sometime. So the weather will not be so bad plus we can have time to get some sponsors. Hopefully we will get a quick verdict and we can start hanging some purple ribbon in Miss Teghan's honor. I also mailed the Skiba's a letter this morning letting them know what we are planning on doing. I love everyone here and can't express enough just how important you all are. It seems everyone failed this child and now we, complete strangers, are helping Teghan the only way we can. Bless each and everyone of you. Once I know more after speaking with Tiffany I will report back.

RIP Sweet Teghan

BBM I am so glad you did this.

And I'm happy to help in any way that I can.

In Teghan's honor I have changed my she-wolf avatar to a purple wolf.

Rest in Peace, sweet Teghan. Justice is coming.

I found a video dedicated to Teghan on YouTube from 2010. Don't know if you've seen it yet. The account holder is active in making known similar tragedies that befall other children around the world.

The Teghan Skiba Story - YouTube

Peace to Teghan

I will be at work all day on Monday. Do you all think the entire video stream might be available online that night?

I checked WRAL, Flutter, and they archived the opening arguments, so I feel pretty sure that they (and WTVD) will archive the closings as well. Do not worry, grasshopper!
icon12.gif

Well, I have been following the case for years, months, weeks, days and will never forget it.... Appreciation to all who have been posting-this is my 1st. Let's pray for some peace for the family and all who are affected by Teghan's experience.

Welcome Katlulu.
Great first post.
Hope you will join us here next week for closing arguments and Verdict Watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quioxte221