GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mother paid hitman. Hitman shot JR's dad three times when JR was two-years-old. Hitman failed to kill JR's dad?
GROAN!
Words fail...........

Point being the hitman is a loser too? I just don't get why the defense thinks this is useful or helpful in any way! They are going to give him the DP regardless, so I guess I should stop being ticked off about it.

LOL, yeah... that would be part of the police interview that they should have conveniently left out. Not too bright... Then again, I've been watching the Oakwood trial this week and it appears all defense teams in Raleigh have gone off the deep end this week :facepalm:

Must be the full moon, Crazytown...

(just getting in -- hi, folks :seeya: . Thanks for the tweets -- catching up.

Is the new's media still busy shielding us delicate Americans from the brutal facts in this case?

Basically. But seems like they replay a lot it in video clips. Clicks =$ . So who did decide that it couldn't be streamed, the judge or wral? It seems like they got some exclusive deal. I'm confused. :confused:

Point being the hitman is a loser too? I just don't get why the defense thinks this is useful or helpful in any way! They are going to give him the DP regardless, so I guess I should stop being ticked off about it.

Agree and honestly, I doubt the defense can come up with one credible mitigating factor.

:seeya:Hi Borndem, :loveyou:
Hope we get live stream for the closings again.

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 3m
Defense has #jonathanrichardson's grandmother, Helen Creech, on the stand in death penalty phase of his trial.

This makes me so sick. How on earth can she defend him after seeing and hearing what he has done, and doing nothing to stop it.

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 1m
Can't make this stuff up, #JonathanRichardson 's grandmother just said she started her blood pressure medication b/c Dale Earnhardt died...

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 4m
#JonathanRichardson's gmother says she's been taking depression medication since 2001 "when Dale Earnhardt got killed." Been taking it since

So she is upset by someone she never even met dying...did she start any new meds when Teghan died!?

Maybe the defense is not as dumb as I thought...they are showing that HC cared more about Dale Earnhardt than a 4 yo whimpering in the shed?!? HC should be charged!

Still doesn't excuse JR, but wow what a messed up family.

Can't make this stuff up, #JonathanRichardson 's grandmother just said she started her blood pressure medication b/c Dale Earnhardt died...

#JonathanRichardson's gmother says she's been taking depression medication since 2001 "when Dale Earnhardt got killed." Been taking it since

So she is upset by someone she never even met dying...did she start any new meds when Teghan died!?

Ok.. soo.. my mom was a HUGE DE fan. When he died she took the next two days off of work because she was crying so much. No lie. She was a wreck! She was so upset because she said she "saw him die". I was watched it too, it was pretty traumatic, I was 15 at the time.

I feel abject rage every time Grandma is mentioned. I think she is a monster too and I think the sheriff should be voted out purely on that he didn't charge her!!

I guess her husband having cancer and her being left alone is some punishment but nothing seems like it could be enough for her indifference and defense of that monster.

I doubt she has enough of a conscious to be bothered about what happened with Teghan beyond her poor wittle baby is locked up, but if she has some shred of one I hope it doesn't allow her any peace in this life or the next.

Also, does anyone else think they are trying to show how s--t Grandma and the rest of them all were as parents because if Grandma's daughter was so evil to hire a hitman and they had to take her kid away due to her problems then that reflects on grandma, who then raised JR who turned out to be an even bigger monster. It makes me wonder what went on with the other siblings that we've not really heard about! (Doesn't Grandma have another child besides JR's mom?)

For Pete's sake...This woman is a mean old fruit loop :banghead:

W/o jury present, #JonathanRichardson Gma says Gpa sick w/cancer,breaks down crying saying doesn't want 2 lose her husband&gson at same time

W/o jury present, #JonathanRichardson Gma says Gpa sick w/cancer,breaks down crying saying doesn't want 2 lose her husband&gson at same time

Grrrrr, uuuhhhh, ooommmppphhh...

Nope, can't squeeze a speck of sympathy ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, CUCKOOHEAD! I want him to be full of his own adrenaline so that his state of mind will be sharp and clear -- so that he will be aware of everhthing that is happening around him & to him. One big pile of pain beyond description.

I do think he will get a certain kind of a "Welcome to Hell" party when he arrives in prison, and that they will use him as an experiment much the way he did with Teghan.

Won't be at same time~~DP takes over ten years:banghead:

Umm...I don't think the Skiba's wanted to lose their granddaughter to HER grandson the madman... I know she is going through a bad time but this could have been avoided . It's like she hasn't even thought of poor Teghan :facepalm:

Umm...I don't think the Skiba's wanted to lose their granddaughter to HER grandson the madman... I know she is going through a bad time but this could have been avoided . It's like she hasn't even thought of poor Teghan :facepalm:

Agreed. I am so disgusted by her self pity party. How much of a relationship did have with him anyway? I would not even let my dog live in a shed. He is already accustomed to living in a small space, he will get 3 meals a day, and he will stay out of trouble. She should be happy for him, it is so much better than what he deserves.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 3m
#JonathanRichardson trial done for day/week.Resume 12:30pm Mon w/just judge & attnys. Jury will get here 1:30pm.Def will have expert witness

If that was my grandson, I'd get up there and say fry him while looking directly at him. What could she possibly want him around for. Could you ever visit and love someone that could do something so so so very evil to a little girl. This was calculated and carried out over 10 days and would have continued if she had woke up after the head injury, not a one time event or an accident. He is a monster. We have heard few details and are outraged, from the news reporters report it was way worse than what we can imagine. And my heart breaks for the pain she endured. It must have been excruciating and relentless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592