NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

Had a busy week last week, what the heck is going on here?

Because I over slept.... can you all tell me, did Charlene speak to this issue before Tyndall? Or has she not gotten a chance to speak yet? If she did speak, what did she say about this 'found' evidence?

Sorry - Good morning all. I tuned in when judge was talking and was glued to it. Forgot my manners.
I'm so glad you can watch this pivital court process in person Trix, and pray for true justice. This is nerve racking.
Prayers and more prayers - oh Lord - please.

What he isn't making clear is Janet could only communicate while at work not at home!! This is her work computer. Janet talked to people while at work, because she couldn't while she was at home.

Whether or not Janet and Scott continued a friendship goes to show how starved she was for some sort of normalcy. Scott was married at the time, flirting in emails has nothing to do with cheating. She never cheated.

After she had Kaiden, her personality started coming back to the old real Janet because she was probably tired of being a doormat.

Sorry - Good morning all. I tuned in when judge was talking and was glued to it. Forgot my manners.
I'm so glad you can watch this pivital court process in person Trix, and pray for true justice. This is nerve racking.
Prayers and more prayers - oh Lord - please.

This is definitely different than watching at night. I only have a little more time that I can watch live though. Crap. Morning and I need more coffee.

Is everyone experiencing the 'green screen of torture' or it is just me and my computer?

Defense wants to dismiss the entire case - thinks there were discovery issues with these latest tapes as discovery.

**** - I'm loosing my feed!!

Crap! I just had to say that, and when I did it all went to hell and now I have green screen!

You aren't alone. Perhaps it is the weather. Good grief! Today is the first day that I have time to listen to the trial.

Defense wants to dismiss the entire case - thinks there were discovery issues with these latest tapes as discovery.

**** - I'm loosing my feed!!

Good morning all, I too am losing my audio feed. :( Tried to find the link quickly on channel 11 without success. :scared:

Had a busy week last week, what the heck is going on here?
Last Thursday it came to light that there was more evidence in this case that was 'lost' or 'forgotten', locked in a file cabinet. A hard drive belonging to Janet and something else. I'm not sure. They all had the weekend to go over this evidence.

ETA: Hard drive from Janet's work computer... sounds like there are emails on it to and from an old friend of Janet and Raven's. Like Trix pointed out... it does go to show even more that Janet was only able to communicate with her friends from work, or when she was away from Raven.

Other remidies are available!! Give the defense time to look over the new evidence!!! THEN admidt it.

Sorry I swore in my last post, mod. It's just frustrating watching this. But it DID help - my feed is back.

Spoke too soon!! It's going in and out so fast, I can't understand it.

I need the video quality to get it together. I can't deal with this green screen of death.

Tyndall is very calm cool and collected.... I'm so used to show boating and the famous Garagos Red Herring days. I'll give him this much, he's quite good at this..... and I still think our judge here is smooth as silk. Maybe it's all the southern drawls? IDK.

I want to hear Charlene's arguments on this!!

I need the video quality to get it together. I can't deal with this green screen of death.
I'm so sorry! But on the same hand, I'm so relieved it's not just my computer/crappy connection!

Hugs!! I hate that green screen of death. It's happened before during trials I've followed here on WS and it will dive you to drink for sure!!!

Holy sh!p! Are we looking at a mistrial?

The judge is not liking the DT's arguments.... but the DT wants sanction, mistrial (he has not said that word yet), but he's throwing it all on the wall. The PT has not spoken yet..

Obviously to me these emails with Scott prove that she was wanting to get out and getting ready to leave. She used her work computer to talk to not just him but anyone because needed normalcy. I truly believe this is more of a reason to believe her friends that when she was around Raven she was meek, mild, she was a shell of herself, and when he wasn't around she was herself!!!

If you are missing the sound, it sounds like a mistrial is inevitable and the DT is arguing for the charges to be chucked in a way that they can't be retried. That's mostly speculation as to why it sounds like a kitchen sink argument.

ETA: Anytime you have to preface a state's argument by introducing something as being on page 21,225 of Discovery, that can't be good.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikishaF
Back