NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

the more I look at her, all I can think is poor, poor Kaiden. :(

Hey go easy on the boobies.... she probably paid a lot for those babies, plus I'm sure she needs to get her monies worth out of all that spray tanning.

What does this prove, that Karen and Raven were friends with people at Market Star and that Karen had a lot of pull with those people, and my goodness would you want to be one to get on her bad side lol.

Why can't the pros. bring up Raven's 'other pregnancies' with other females since mom said 'Raven loves children yadda yadda yadda?

Defense rests. Prosecution will call rebuttal witnesses on Tues. morning.

So why didn't the defense ask her about Websleuths and if she had an account here and followed the case? Why didn't they ask all of their witnesses this? And, his mother was the worst witness yet they have put fwd.

To the STATE: Please Shore Up Your Case with your Rebuttal!!

I am praying there are some intelligent people on the jury who can see this woman for what she is. I can't believe the defense ended their case in chief with this witness.

So why didn't the defense ask her about Websleuths and if she had an account here and followed the case? Why didn't they ask all of their witnesses this? And, his mother was the worst witness yet they have put fwd.

To the STATE: Please Shore Up Your Case with your Rebuttal!!

Please!

After the defendant's mom finished her testimony, she returns to her seat next to her husband.

6ediz6.png

I noticed Foxley looking like she has a smile on her face. Is she smiling because she realizes she probably was a better mother figure to Raven or did she really believe that Karen Abaroa Peters Whistler Bolton did a good job?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6ediz6&s=5

These people don't believe in counseling, but I think the whole lot of them could use some psychiatric help because they all live in an alternate universe.

Is it just me or did Karen's letter to Raven come off as almost...well not sure of the correct wording, saying he's god like but almost not the way a Mother would talk to or think of her son. It had undertones of...how do you say sexuality to it, without saying sexuality.

My son listened to that testimony and said that it was disgusting!

Totally agreed - I definitely don't think she's the best caregiver at all, and Janet's family would've done so much for him and would've given him time with both families (something I'm not sure Raven's family has allowed). But I'm just glad he's doing well in school and all of that. I hope he gets the counseling he needs throughout his life to make sense of these tragedies. Poor kid has been dealt an unfair hand in life (it's been dealt to him by his father, IMO, but STILL!).

This guy said he was doing well in spelling and then went on to talk about all of his after school activities. What about math? What about reading? I also hope this little boy is doing well but even if he wasn't, they would never admit it.

Too bad the defense didn't bring up all of raven's siblings arrests. It would have shown it runs in the family!

Is it just me or did Karen's letter to Raven come off as almost...well not sure of the correct wording, saying he's god like but almost not the way a Mother would talk to or think of her son. It had undertones of...how do you say sexuality to it, without saying sexuality.

My son listened to that testimony and said that it was disgusting!

I would have been highly uncomfortable if either of my parents sent me a letter like that, but it seems like it was par for the course in that family. little shiver

So this means that Raven never legally changed his name and poor Janet wasn't even legally married, her last name was a farce. I feel so badly for her and her family.
This might actually come as good news!

So they spoke at 7:30ish for two minutes...what did Raven do after that?[/quote]

I just got sick to my stomach.....

So they spoke at 7:30ish for two minutes...what did Raven do after that?

I just got sick to my stomach.....

We all know what he did at 7:33 and I pray that the jurors know exactly what Raven did after 7:32 and they need to keep Raven here :jail:

Wow, rewatching the cross examination of Karen Abaroa Peters Whistler Bolton and when she said I don't remember all the dates I swear it looks like she was about to go after Ms. Coggins-Franks.

I can't wait to try to transcribe that letter she wrote her son, Raven. I am wondering when this letter was written. Was this before after Raven was arrested for the murder of Janet Marie?

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/12482269/#/vid12482269

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parzval
Back