NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah this thread goes quickly and I can't keep up.

Here is what I think - I don't think she is dead. Maybe they have "hidden" her somewhere or maybe someone who cared about her well-being just took off with her. I know this is probably highly unlikely but LE have never said why the status was changed to a homicide. It seems to me the only way they could have done changed it to homicide is to find evidence of a murder or someone confessed to a murder.

I wonder if anyone that was close to her is missing as well.

Thoughts?

Or to have trained cadaver dogs hit on human decomp multiple times in their backyard and at the job/equip storage site.

Way back in the land of previous threads.....we were talking about 21 21st ave Northwest and mapping it so it's ok to talk about that addy. ITH

By any chance was there discussion of the large body of water to the NW of her home? Looks like a large river but the only name I can find on the maps is Lake Hickory.

There is a "finger" of the lake/river that shoots off towards the opposite end of the street where her house is. Looks like paths/tracks through the woods so maybe regularly used?? Multiple access points to the water it appears.

Only good news might be that this finger of the water wouldn't have as much current possibly?

This is only slightly over ONE MILE from the home.

OK, I'll go search backwards now. This thread is so hard to keep up on!

What do you think about this? Caption under photo posted at 3:26 am on Oct. 8..

Wow K*** look at zahra she looks stoned lol, I miss bein around her she is so sweet and polite, she deserves a hell of a better life!! Wish they would just sign her over to us lol

Only edit was to the name. And yes, Zahra does look stoned in the photo. I'll upload it to the flickr site in a minute.

what pix??? where???

I must go now, but again tonight will pray for LE. It seems they need all the help they can get to find this beautiful child and for justice to prevail. :prayer:

:rose: for Zahra

By any chance was there discussion of the large body of water to the NW of her home? Looks like a large river but the only name I can find on the maps is Lake Hickory.

There is a "finger" of the lake/river that shoots off towards the opposite end of the street where her house is. Looks like paths/tracks through the woods so maybe regularly used?? Multiple access points to the water it appears.

Only good news might be that this finger of the water wouldn't have as much current possibly?

Yes, there was a mention about that and actually one of the locals drove down that way and it so happened at the time there was a "search" going on by a water pump house? Anyone else remember this? Or which thread it was on?

I really wanna post a pic of my daughter but I can't... You know, all secure about privacy and all, but she looks just like her. Smile, eyes, hair, freckles. Oh, Zahra. :(

The CAPTION is dated Oct 8th - not the photo. Photo is from Dec/Jan

BBM I really like the MOG = My Own Guess. Bravo. Gibby you'll go down in history for that. I'll try to tell everybody. LOL

LOL!! I'm gonna keep using it so please do spread it!! I'm usually a worker-lurker but this case has kept me on WS more than usual, much to hubs' discontent. Spreading this new abbrev. will help aid my otherwise odd communications with others. LOL After chow and ni-ni, I'll be back and MOG up this joint... LOL

Warning graphic question:

Is there still a smell of decomposition with a wood chipper? Or would the smell be covered up if the site continued to chip wood? The smell of cut wood is strong too. (Guess I'm still wondering what the neighbor lady smelled yesterday.) Sorry...

K9 crews indicated earlier in the week that traces of human remains were found on wood processing equipment in an area where Baker's father once worked, but detectives with the Burke County Sheriff's Office said that is no longer a solid lead.
http://charlotte.news14.com/content...ome-up-empty-so-far-as-zahra-search-continues

Exactly....Wicca is a set of beliefs based on natural law, quite beautiful, and definitely not cannibalistic, Pagan describes the religions which existed in Europe before christianity was introduced IIRC..and yes Goth is many things to many different people.

BBM I thank you for this Mrs G Norris. I am jsut sickened by the mere thought that some less informed folks would draw any sort of corrolation between this woman and a religion that is older than christianity and based upon a respect for the earth and the elements. Again, I thank you sincerely.

I have been on this case since the very first thread. I have been here for the abuse by SM allegations, the concern over why did no one act, the unsureness of even how long this litte darling has been missing/missed by anyone other than household, the drug revelations, the goth debate, and lets not the forget the chipper suspicions.

Nothing has made me sicker than to know this woman, this sick twisted vile abherent woman, is claiming to be a member of a religion I found to be honorable, kind, loving and compasionate.

Wiccans, pagans and witches put alot of significance in the number three so I will say it one more time for good measure.

Thank you. and may that child be at peace, wherever she is, she deserved better than that *itch (and no - that is not a w that is missing).

Me, I gotta take a break. I hope you will all be good to yourselves, and take breaks every once in awhile. This kind of sadness coupled with outrage can really wear you down fast.

Yes, Lake Hickory is not far from the rental house.

Here are two completed versions of one of Zahra's different photos that I worked on:

ZahraBakerSignature3.jpg

ZahraBakerSignature2.jpg

Anyone is free to use either of this re-worked photos as they wish. The one can be made into an avatar (as done in my case) and the other makes a lovely signature. I know that the other picture was difficult for some as it was a wedding photo, but this one is just as lovely (I did try to work on the soldier pic, but it would not come out). I hope these are of some use.​

It was bittersweet to make these, but I believe Zahra would approve.​

What do you think about this? Caption under photo posted at 3:26 am on Oct. 8..

Wow K*** look at zahra she looks stoned lol, I miss bein around her she is so sweet and polite, she deserves a hell of a better life!! Wish they would just sign her over to us lol

Only edit was to the name. And yes, Zahra does look stoned in the photo. I'll upload it to the flickr site in a minute.

I would love to know where you found this photo and who posted it and who commented, and well, just everything you have on it. Because of TOS I do not think you can post the name of the person responsible for this caption but any info leading me there would be appreciated. perhaps some breadcrumbs scattered in an area where it would not break TOS? IYKWIM

I have tats
I used to wear crosses in the 80s "Like A Virgin" era
My wedding was with a pastor, tho I'm agnostic (no flames!!) in Idaho at The Hitchin' Post and my shirt was white, skirt was black (yeah, prolly explains things...lol)

I think she's crazy (not legal crazy). I agree, she has no idea who she is. She's never developed an identity other than being needy and wanting attention and a bully. She'd draw facades for shock value. I think people avoided her more than feared her, except for poor Zahra (and most probably her own children), whom I'm certain she feared SM. I was a misfit in high school, but I was in a class of 17 in IA and I'm a...uh... unique Aquarian individual. LOL I think she found a lot in common with AB.

I have tattoos and I got married at 2am in Vegas like wedding chapel in Long Beach CA 30 years ago.

I almost think that BB and her mother are saying anything and everything to make EB look even worse to the public.

something's wrong.....she isn't herself!

I noticed in Halloween pix everyone is dressed up.........but she only has a
decorated shirt and those skull knee high stockings............

Maybe that is what she wanted to wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member