NE NE - Corrie Wood, 28, Grant, 20 September 2008 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All,

I meant to post this last night but I have had some information for awhile. It is not confirmed but I thought I would throw it out there.

Sources are claiming that on the night out at the Cactus bar. A person/Male (I have no clue who this person is but I would sure love to know) was telling Scott that Corrie was running around on him. My source claims they don't know if Scott was upset with the person giving him this information or Corrie herself. I also do not claim to know if this was the exact reason they were fighting.

However, what I do know is if any of this information holds water (Cue:Friends/worried to say it doesn't) it gives a motive, anger and rage.

: I never left the scene an went to red and loomies house.And when the so called sheets were washed their were two male friends of corrie and i's, along with a Perkins county sheriff present. Whoever you are that claims that you have verbal proof I CALL YOU A LIAR,your here stating false info. Where have i been since Corrie past away? Right here in Grant trying to put my life together, i have nothing to hide and have cooperated. People are free to say what they want, i just ask that you post the truth, quit digging at corrie, who the hell felt it necessary to post that she was a pot smoker? Does it make you feel better about yourself? And since when did red and loomie become drug dealers? Red and loomie are good hard working people, red is one of corries best friends I do appreciate what people are doing , everyone deals with grief in their own way, yes i did get a DUI, i chose drinking as a way to deal with it, not a very smart choice on my part. For those of you who claim to know Corrie and I, or claim to be our friends, if you are friends then pick up the phone and ask me what you will.

Does anyone else find the above statement a little eerie?? I feel like he exonerated himself, red and loomie?? So who else is left then?? A stranger? Highly unlikely. If it were a stranger in the house I am doubtful of her being able to call him 9 times in a row, she most likely would not have had time if there was an intruder in the home. Let's not forget how drunk she was either. I think it makes more sense for her to have called him 9 times over and over because of the "fight" -- he was most likely angry with her if the above statement is true. It makes sense that he originally told her to get out then. Only later to say he will get out (she was drunk and in bed according to red) I think her calling him over and over was to plea with him (maybe on the way home?)
Maybe he came in with the intent to kill her due to anger or the intent to beat on her. (if car was in the driveway would be good indication of this)_(Would love to know what the neighbors saw or heard) Or come to blows, or just to leave and it came to blows. Anything is possible at this point. Maybe she did run around on him - maybe she didn't - but either way he was angry. Another reason I am doubting the intruder story is that I also doubt an object was used. This was most likely big strong hands - the hand is less likely to draw blood than an object. Something else interesting, if you look at Scotts pictures on his public profiles -- he always looks like he has been in a fight. Just check out his pictures. I wonder if the Sherriff check for cuts, bruises and scratches on him??

I think this red and loomis are only guilty by association and whatever else they do. But you heard it from "Scotts" mouth - they are not the killers.

This is what I am having a hard time with.

This happened in Grant, a small town, population 1225. I grew up in a small town the same size. My experience with small town life is that everyone knows everything that is going on. A strange vehicle in the driveway, someone saw it. Corrie being carried into the house, someone saw it. That is typical small town behavior (no negativity intended in that statement) - to look out the window when a car door slams, a house door slams or you hear yelling. Everyone knows one another and everyone is in everyone's business.

Based on small town dynamics, I find it incredibly hard to believe that none of the neighbors noticed anything out of the ordinary, car wise, people wise or behavior wise. Unless the person (people) entering and exiting the house was someone that is normally there at that time of the night.

JMO.

[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me??? You think I know who did this, let me tell you something. Corrie and Scott are great friends of mine and if I did know I would be on the phone right away with the state patrol. I want justice more than you know, try again. You want to know how he has changed, well I have NEVER seen him violent twards Corrie and don't believe he ever was. Scott loved her and did anything for her. Look at blue crime hunter I do believe the other friends names were mentioned. Yes he may have had a bad past but many people do and they change from what the past was. You don't know him like I do so don't speculate. You would hate to have your life looked into and posted all over the internet. Have some respect for the people that are trying to deal with this please.[/QUOTE]

Friends... I am sorry, but I must challenge how good your friendship was with this couple. If you were a close friend then you would know that Scott busted out corries windows at fair in 07... You would also know that he has not been kind to her all the time and has left bruises on her. If you are as close as you say, then you are defending this behavior as that of a changed man and a healthy relationship. I do not want to come off like I am attacking you, but i have been following although not posting and I am just beginning to wonder just how well you know them both? Some back up to your feelings would be much appreciated!

RBD that is interesting information, to say the least. Thank you for sharing.

Does anyone happen to know if Corrie ever went to the police for help with any of these issues? Did she file a police report (and then later refuse to press charges) for the windows or the domestic violence?

And just think about this - domestic violence and abuse is one of the closest held secrets, rarely does a victim make public, even to their closest family member or best friend, all of the incidents and episodes. So if these few incidents are known (windows, bruises and spending the night at a friends) can you imagine what was likely going on behind closed doors in that home and to what degree???

God bless you Corrie, RIP.

You know I don't think she reported it. I know I don't know all that went on in her relationship with Scott because Corrie knew if she would have told me everything that I would have personally went and packed her up and hid her from him until he calmed down.

You know I don't think she reported it. I know I don't know all that went on in her relationship with Scott because Corrie knew if she would have told me everything that I would have personally went and packed her up and hid her from him until he calmed down.

RBD,

Thank you for the info :blowkiss:

This only seems to get sadder and sadder. RIP CORRIE.

Proudmama,

I agree with you on the "small town" info - someone must know something - I know if I lived in such a small town and I had any info to provide, knowing there is a killer walking around, I too would be scared to open my mouth.

The one thing I can't get out of my mind is - why would anyone want to wash sheets at a time like that? Who would think to wash them instead of just throw them away? What LE in their right mind would not see that as a bit odd and refuse to let them wash sheets at the specific time in front of him?

I find that very strange - we have a dead person and these two guys over here want to wash sheets.

I never left the scene an went to red and loomies house

I guess I am just catching this now. I don't see ANYWHERE or RECALL anyone ever saying he left the scene to go to Red and Loomis house. Am I wrong???

Mendara, I couldn't agree more.

I guess I am just catching this now. I don't see ANYWHERE or RECALL anyone ever saying he left the scene to go to Red and Loomis house. Am I wrong???

Mendara, I couldn't agree more.

As far as I know I have not seen anyone say this either, it could be gossip that is not on the boards?

I wonder who Scott suspects is the killer.

I wonder who Scott suspects is the killer.

I would like to know that as well. According to Scott it was not himself, red or Loomie who else is there that would have known Corrie was home without Scott?

I would like to know that as well. According to Scott it was not himself, red or Loomie who else is there that would have known Corrie was home without Scott?

EXACTLY :clap: I feel like he implicated himself with his very own words. He most likely does feel gulity and probably feels worse his friends are getting blamed and dragged into this over something he most likely did. JMHO.

Although....the only other person I could think of would be the person telling Scott that Corrie was running around him. That person must not have liked Corrie. AND/OR someone she was running around with?? But that ALL would have to be true to be the case and that is not confirmed.

EXACTLY :clap: I feel like he implicated himself with his very own words. He most likely does feel gulity and probably feels worse his friends are getting blamed and dragged into this over something he most likely did. JMHO.

Although....the only other person I could think of would be the person telling Scott that Corrie was running around him. That person must not have liked Corrie. AND/OR someone she was running around with?? But that ALL would have to be true to be the case and that is not confirmed.

I am trying to picture the scenario that you put out there earllier about someone possible telling Scott that Corrie was running around on him. This certainly could cause quite the fight between Scott and Corrie. (If it is true I understand this is not confirmed) From what I have read about Corrie it doesnt seem that she was cheating on Scott but just because someone told Scott that they could have their own motives either to have Scott for themselves or because they didn't like Corrie.

I would just like to let all you know that these are lies you are putting on here and you all know NOTHING about any of this. You are all talking to talk to make you feel important and it makes you feel real good doesn't it. There are children involved in these families and you don't care it's affecting them. Have some respect for people in this town that are trying to get on with their life without all you trash talkers. How would you like your famliy ruined when you have nothing to do with any of this? You just fell like you need to put people down and make up lies to make your self feel better.

I would just like to let all you know that these are lies you are putting on here and you all know NOTHING about any of this. You are all talking to talk to make you feel important and it makes you feel real good doesn't it. There are children involved in these families and you don't care it's affecting them. Have some respect for people in this town that are trying to get on with their life without all you trash talkers. How would you like your famliy ruined when you have nothing to do with any of this? You just fell like you need to put people down and make up lies to make your self feel better.

I really hope kids aren't trolling the internet, it isn't a safe thing to do. My recommendation is not to let kids use the internet unsupervised. Nobody needs to feel "important" it is about analyzing what could have happend to Corrie. How about HER family, HER daughter, HER real friends - they are the ones who will want to know what brought her to such an awful fate. They will want JUSTICE and it certainly doesn't sound like that is your concerm, JUSTICE FOR CORRIE!!!! You sound more "worried" about your "FRIEND"(s) rather than JUSTICE for Corrie.

Have some respect for people in this town that are trying to get on with their life without all you trash talkers.

I don't know how ANYONE could get on in that town with their lives with an UNSOLVED murder and MURDERER running around. That is unless you know who murdered Corrie, and you feel safe because you are on the "IN" with the person people should be scared of!!!! We will not rest until the RIGHT person is behind bars, you can gurantee that :behindbar

"friends":

If you KNOW that these are all lies and you are SO CONCERNED about the people that this is affecting THEN INFORM US ALL OF WHAT YOU KNOW!!! You claim to know that all these are lies, SO PROVE EVERYONE ON HERE WRONG!! Quit getting on here and stating that information is false without having anything to back it up with.

NSC never stated that the theory of someone telling scott that Corrie was unfaithful was a true fact. She was very clear that it was not confirmed but that she did hear this info and put it out here for us to discuss. As far as the statements of domestic violence being stated as fact these posts appear to come from posters who knew and cared about Corrie and who had knowledge of these events. I fully believe what these posters are stating is true while you have not once backed up any statement that you have posted.

I really hope that these children are not reading this board, I for one whould not let my children read here they are too young for such discussions. You have attacked every theory and idea as it has been posted but have offered nothing at all to the discussion. We are here because we care deeply about what happened to Corrie it doesnt matter if we personally knew her or not we still care and we will continue our discussion on this case

Back to the facts now. Thanks.

Without having to look back through all these posts, has anyone figured out where Scott was from the time he left the bar until he called 911? I was told from someone that talked to Scott a few days after Corrie's death, that Scott himself said he couldn't get in to the house because Corrie locked him out, so he slept in his truck that night. Another question I have that has been bothering me for a while is why he would delete comments on her myspace page? It's a fact that he took over her account shortly after her death, so why would someone that is mourning the loss of their loved one want to erase such kind words to Corrie?

Without having to look back through all these posts, has anyone figured out where Scott was from the time he left the bar until he called 911? I was told from someone that talked to Scott a few days after Corrie's death, that Scott himself said he couldn't get in to the house because Corrie locked him out, so he slept in his truck that night. Another question I have that has been bothering me for a while is why he would delete comments on her myspace page? It's a fact that he took over her account shortly after her death, so why would someone that is mourning the loss of their loved one want to erase such kind words to Corrie?

Nobody has come up with a time that Scott left the bar. Also, if Corrie locked him out of the house and he had to sleep in the truck due to this...how the heck did he get in the morning to find her body? (It has also been speculated that he said he slept at their new house) She didn't open the door for him, obviously. And how could Corrie have locked him out if Red put her to bed and was the last to leave?

Not only did he take over her account. He sent out hate mails to people as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici