NE NE - Tyler Goodrich, 35, left his house to go on a run, Lincoln, 3 Nov 2023

Tyler's fate remains unknown, but the circumstances of his disappearance remain highly suspicious. I was surprised to learn from the Dateline story that Tyler commuted to work with the Dept. of Corrections in Omaha. The Dept. of Corrections is headquartered in Lincoln, the capitol of Nebraska. There are DoC correctional facilities north of Omaha, near the Omaha airport. That would be quite a daily commute from their home in Lincoln. Yet it was also Tyler who stopped at Costco to pick up the pizza for dinner. The Lincoln Costco is 3 miles SOUTH of their Lincoln home on Jade Ct.
I thought he was just working in Omaha for the day.

Links available in this thread used as references in my post include this Dateline link that I just viewed again:

At time stamp :22

the picture of Tyler -I’ve been distracted by his wearing the Goodlife Halfsy shirt and that his smile didn’t light up his eyes as in other pictures that I didn’t notice the difference in his face from the picture of him holding the baby goat

time stamp 1:34

imo
Toward the end of that youtube clip, Tyler's Dad says his body needs to be found or someone needs to confess. I think that is what has to happen.

JMO

I agree, I should have worded that differently. I can't go back to delete so I self reported my post.

Regarding the husband:
“There’s a lot of emotions and -- that are driving a lot of what was happening in that first 96 hours. I will tell you, once we were able to work through that situation and talk with Marshall and his attorney, we have had nothing but cooperation,” Investigator Schwarz said. “And that has not changed at all.”

This phrasing by Schwarz is a bit tricky. It implies that the husband was NOT cooperating previously. But is that actually true? The husband said he has no problem with giving police access to anything they needed to search.
I'm not sure what the term "cooperating" even means after the husband hired an attorney.

JMO

On Monday, Pollack said he sent a letter to the Lancaster County Sheriff, saying any further communication with Vogel would need to be facilitated through him. Pollack said he had not been contacted by law enforcement.

Lancaster County Chief Deputy Ben Houchin said Pollack's letter told them to not interview his client anymore, because he instructed Vogel not to make any more statements.

I'm not sure what the term "cooperating" even means after the husband hired an attorney.

I have to say, my first rule if I was involved in any capacity in a police investigation would definitely be to hire an attorney first, and then I would cooperate fully.
My second rule would be to never take a polygraph, no matter how innocent I am.

But you're right, "cooperating fully" would mean "on my own attorney's terms".
Keeping in mind that attorneys are not there to make you lie or withhold information, but simply to protect your interests. We all know how a police interview can go south really quickly and an innocent person can find themselves in a world of trouble during particularly aggressive interrogations. Your attorney is there to prevent this.

I thought he was just working in Omaha for the day.
This kind of Omaha-Lincoln or Lincoln-Omaha commute isn't uncommon and isn't too bad these days with 75mph speed limit on I-80. But I do not know if it was a one-time/occasional work site for him or a regular commute. Perhaps if he was working 7:30 - 3:30 then feasibly would be back in Lincoln by 4:30 in time to get pizza from Costco.

Due to the police call/timing, a child being present and the ring footage I do not believe the husband to be involved this time. I sadly believe that Tyler ran until he expired :(

Hoping for answers for his loved ones, sooner rather than later.

Due to the police call/timing, a child being present and the ring footage I do not believe the husband to be involved this time. I sadly believe that Tyler ran until he expired :(

Hoping for answers for his loved ones, sooner rather than later.

What about the long time between when the Sheriff’s deputies left their home and when MV finally called to report TG missing about 9:30 the next morning?

About the time his coworkers would be looking for him for his morning speaking engagement which TG had confirmed according to his sister?

We have no idea what MV and TG were doing all night.

Tyler’s and MV son is a teenager:

The couple adopted two teenage boys together.
‘I’m not going to give up hope’: Tyler Goodrich’s husband breaks his silence

Channel 8 asked Vogel where he thought Goodrich had gone.

“I just have no idea,” he said. “He left the house, and I was on the phone with 911. Anything after that, I just don’t know. And there’s enough speculation all over the internet that I don’t need to speculate on that.”

All imo

What about the long time between when the Sheriff’s deputies left their home and when MV finally called to report TG missing about 9:30 the next morning?

About the time his coworkers would be looking for him for his morning speaking engagement which TG had confirmed according to his sister?

We have no idea what MV and TG were doing all night.

Tyler’s and MV son is a teenager:

The couple adopted two teenage boys together.

Channel 8 asked Vogel where he thought Goodrich had gone.

“I just have no idea,” he said. “He left the house, and I was on the phone with 911. Anything after that, I just don’t know. And there’s enough speculation all over the internet that I don’t need to speculate on that.”

All imo

he cant immediately report him missing when the cops get there. he's been gone for maybe a few minutes, that doesn't constitute him being a missing person. the cops probably told him that TG just wanted to blow off some steam and to report him missing if he wasnt back by the morning.
imo that isn't suspicious

he cant immediately report him missing when the cops get there. he's been gone for maybe a few minutes, that doesn't constitute him being a missing person. the cops probably told him that TG just wanted to blow off some steam and to report him missing if he wasnt back by the morning.
imo that isn't suspicious

Sheriff's deputies were told TG had gone on a run in his shorts.

Why would the deputies even speculate that TG would be gone overnight on a run with nothing but the clothes on his back?

The deputies that responded to MV’s call searched for Tyler while they were there so they seemed to be worried he was missing.

All imo

Sheriff's deputies were told TG had gone on a run in his shorts.

Why would the deputies even speculate that TG would be gone overnight on a run with nothing but the clothes on his back?

The deputies that responded to MV’s call searched for Tyler while they were there so they seemed to be worried he was missing.

All imo
I mean having a fight with your partner and then leaving to stay with friends/family/a hotel for the night isn't abnormal. That's probably what everyone suspected until they didn't hear anything by the next morning.

Just because they looked for him doesn't mean they were worried. They were called out for an issue and they attempted to solve it.

imo

I mean having a fight with your partner and then leaving to stay with friends/family/a hotel for the night isn't abnormal. That's probably what everyone suspected until they didn't hear anything by the next morning.

Just because they looked for him doesn't mean they were worried. They were called out for an issue and they attempted to solve it.

imo

Really?

Suddenly fleeing on foot after dark with nothing but what you are wearing at the moment and stay gone over night?

With no vehicle? When you are a parent of teenagers in the home?

Not calling anyone and saying this is where I am if MV calls around looking for me?

That’s not normal, imo.

Tyler’s family expressed that his leaving that way and not being in contact is uncharacteristic.

What a sad life to have to ever leave home, on foot, after dark, with just the clothes on your back, and take shelter overnight elsewhere, not contact anyone as to whereabouts, and consider that not abnormal.

MV wasn’t thinking that TG went to a motel or friends:

Can you link where anyone even knew that Tyler was gone overnight?

The articles linked through the thread has that MV called to report Tyler missing Saturday morning then called Tyler’s father.

I see nowhere that anyone was thinking what Tyler was doing as even MV claims he didn’t realize Tyler was still gone until 9:30 Saturday morning when he called to report him missing.

Ok, Sheriff’s Deputies not worried but suspicious why one side of the Domestic Violence call has disappeared and can’t be reached. So they looked for Tyler for 30 minutes because it was hinky.

All imo

Just thinking out loud. What if Tyler was not fighting with the husband but with the teenage adopted son? I’m not saying this is what happened but another avenue to explore.
I think it is more likely that Tyler was arguing with his husband and the topic could have been about the child or children. We simply do not know at this point.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayana2cool4school
Back