Neighbours reports

"If Ramsey's did it then it must have been a very, very long night for them, because they couldn't call 911 till early morning. A long, long night."

And at the same time, not long enough.

Plenum7 said:
For example, some theories suppose that the death of Jonbenet happened not long after the Ramsey's arrived home, or even on the way home.
It could not have happened on the way home, for JB had pineapple after she got home, and died one or two hours later.

rashomon said:
It could not have happened on the way home, for JB had pineapple after she got home, and died one or two hours later.
Rash,

Your post was deleted re fibers and it was great. Do you have any idea why A&E would do that?:furious:

Nuisanceposter said:
I think they deleted mine, too. I don't get it.
Breezy has a hand in this.

Where is Breezy anyway. I have not seen her around anywhere in a long time.

The name sounds familiar, from some other forum, long ago. Are you sure we've ever had one here? There's a list of mods on the PMing page.

I didn't get to read that about the fibers.

I wondered where Breezy was as well. She's such a spark of energy, you can't help but notice her gone.

She's a poster from other JBR boards that supports the IDI theory vociferously. She insists upon any fact being backed up with a link, and she won't accept anything from Steve Thomas. It almost seems, imo, that her goal is not necessarily to support the Ramseys but to attack and insult Thomas. [/gossip]

I've also noticed that certain posts of mine designed to support the RDI theory have been edited on the CTV board. Not much, just a sentence or two removed and maybe the link...but I know that my post is not reading exactly the same as I wrote it.

I don't like it, but that's why I do most of my talking on this board. That's never happened here at all.

Rashomon's fiber post was outstanding.

"Rashomon's fiber post was outstanding."

Hope someone saved it for me!

SuperDave said:
"Rashomon's fiber post was outstanding."

Hope someone saved it for me!
They deleted it on A&E. So now I have to get her to repost it here. If anyone is one when she is, please ask her to repost it. It really was good.

Plenum7 said:
The fullest account available seems to be in "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town" page 58. I've been searching for original accounts but everything seems to echo PMPT:

"At about midnight, Scott Gibbons, a neighbor, looked out his kitchen window toward the Ramseys' house and saw a light on in the kitchen area. Sometime later, Adam Fermeire, another neighbor, who was up watching TV, said he didn't notice anything strange through the window that faced the Ramseys' house."

"Diane Brumfitt, another neighbor, told Detective Barry Hartkopp on December 31 that on Christmas night she did not see a light on at the southeast corner of the Ramseys' house, though there had been a safety light in that spot for years. She remembered thinking that it was unusual."

Nothing in this report about "strange lights" in the kitchen - just the kitchen light was on.
If the neighbors were up that late I have to wonder why they were. Who stays up until midnight + on Christmas night? Not Christmas Eve, but Christmas night?

Seeker said:
If the neighbors were up that late I have to wonder why they were. Who stays up until midnight + on Christmas night? Not Christmas Eve, but Christmas night?
Me for one! :eek: A female going through hot flashes and insomnia........ :eek:

Seeker said:
What do you mean Seeker? One was watching tv, one was getting something to drink? Why is that strange. Does everyone have to go to bed by 10 p.m. on December 26th?

Solace said:
What do you mean Seeker? One was watching tv, one was getting something to drink? Why is that strange. Does everyone have to go to bed by 10 p.m. on December 26th?
JonBenet wasn't killed the night of the 26th though...
I think it's strange that someone stays up that late watching tv because I know I'm exhausted by the evening on 12/25 (JB was not killed the night of the 26th but maybe in the wee hours of the begining of it). There is no way I could stay up to watch tv until that late after the hectic day of a holiday. Kids up extremely early because they're excited about presents, getting them dressed after, getting them breakfast, etc. It's just a very energetic day (meaning I know I expend a lot of energy).
Getting up to get a drink or go to the bathroom I can understand, but staying up to watch tv? Unless someone has a history of insomnia I'd wonder why they were up that late on such a day, maybe that's just me, but yes, I find it odd.
I didn't see any reference (other than the tv one) about getting up to get a drink. Where can I find that? TIA

Seeker said:
I think it's strange that someone stays up that late watching tv because I know I'm exhausted by the evening on 12/25 (JB was not killed the night of the 26th but maybe in the wee hours of it). There is no way I could stay up to watch tv until that late after a hectic day of a holiday. Kids up extremely early because they're excited about presents, getting them dressed after, getting them breakfast, etc. It's just a very energetic day.
Getting up to get a drink or go to the bathroom I can understand, but staying up to watch tv? Unless someone has a history of insomnia I'd wonder why they were up that late on such a day, maybe that's just me, but yes I find it odd.
Okay. I live in New York City and the amount of people that are up late at night watching tv, etc. is considerable. You can see right into the apartments. Everyone is up. I know what you mean, usually people are exhausted and sleep early, but it is not a set thing. I just don't find it strange. We don't need to look for strange thngs, there is truly enough going on here.

Solace said:
Okay. I live in New York City and the amount of people that are up late at night watching tv, etc. is considerable. You can see right into the apartments. Everyone is up. I know what you mean, usually people are exhausted and sleep early, but it is not a set thing. I just don't find it strange. We don't need to look for strange thngs, there is truly enough going on here.
I agree about the strange things in this case. I know from what friends have told me that Boulder (at least most of the residential area's) is pretty quiet at night. It's almost like the roll up the sidewalks at 11pm! :D Or at least it was like that 10 years ago.

It's like that where I live (rural mountain/country area), but we don't have sidewalks to begin with. lol

Seeker said:
I agree about the strange things in this case. I know from what friends have told me that Boulder (at least most of the residential area's) is pretty quiet at night. It's almost like the roll up the sidewalks at 11pm! :D Or at least it was like that 10 years ago.

It's like that where I live (rural mountain/country area), but we don't have sidewalks to begin with. lol
I see what you mean.

And there is always some sort of a clue, just enough to wet our appetite and then pulls back, e.g., the lady hearing the scream, the man seeing someone walking around in the dark in the kitchen of the Ramsey home, etc.

Okay, where is Rashomon's post on the fibers. It is now gone.
Nuisanceposter said:
I think they deleted mine, too. I don't get it.
Solace and Nuisanceposter: I have no idea why so many posts keep getting deleted on A&E. It also happens on other A&E boards.

There might be a glitch in the A&E system itself (for example, I remember posts of mine getting deleted on the MacDonald forum while I was editing them if at the same time another person was in the process of answering them, with the result that both my own and the other person's reply post were deleted).

- Another possibility:
the moderators (who, as opposed to most other forums, are not active posters themselves) delete posts just because someone pushes the report button, i. e. without reading the posts. Which would of course make it easy for anyone disagreeing with a post: just push the report button and the mods will delete it.

But all I want to find out is the original source which says that fibers from John's black shirt he wore to the Whites' Christmas party were found in very incriminating locations: in JB's underpants, and maybe even in her genital area itself.
8-29-00 John Ramsey videotaped interview, Source: http://www.acandyrose.com/atl2000-interviews-john-ramsey.txt

7 Q. (By Mr. Levin) I've got some
8 questions, Mr. Ramsey, that deal with fiber
9 evidence, and this is probably going to be
10 questions that your lawyer is going to advise
11 you not to answer, but I would like to pose
12 them to you.
21 Q. (By Mr. Levin) Mr. Ramsey, it is
22 our belief based on forensic evidence that
23 there are hairs that are associated, that the
24 source is the collared black shirt that you
25 sent us that are found in your daughter's
1 underpants, and I wondered if you --

2 A. . I don't believe that.
3 I don't buy it. If you are trying to
4 disgrace my relationship with my daughter --
5 Q. Mr. Ramsey, I am not trying to
6 disgrace --
7 A. Well, I don't believe it. I
8 think you are. That's disgusting.

I suppose that in line 23 this was a typo, and it should read 'fibers' and not 'hairs', for the question was about fiber evidence.

From the Bonita papers (emphasis mine):

"During the vaginal examination, small dark colored fibers were found on JonBenet's external labia. A faint area of purple discoloration was noted on the right labia major. Vascular congestion was found along the inner membrane of the vaginal vault, and red water fluid, appearing to be blood, was present. The hymeneal opening had a mild abrasion, and the hymen appeared to have been torn. Dr. Meyer noted that the trauma to JonBenet's vaginal area was consistent with digital, rather than penile penetration. He was not able to determine if there had been previous trauma to the vaginal area. Dr. Meyer stated that it appeared that JonBenet's pubic area may have been cleaned, or at least wiped by someone using a towel or piece of clothing. Small dark blue fibers, consistent with a cotton towel, were recovered from the vaginal area."

Are those 'small dark colored fibers' the same as the 'dark blue fibers' consistent with a cotton towel?
If yes, where does John Ramsey's black shirt come in, the fibers of which were allegedly found in JB's genital area too?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saky
Back