New Episode of Websleuths Radio Podcast is ready on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Patreon and MORE!

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
OK, True Crime Friends Websleuths Radio Podcast is back after a bit of time off and we are ready to kick true crime *advertiser censored**!!!

This week's edition we are thrilled to have Ethan Brown as our guest. Ethan wrote the book "Murder in the Bayou: Who Killed the Women Known as the Jeff Davis 8". Now Showtime has created a 5 part docu-series based on Ethan's book

Ethan says he solved the Jeff Davis 8 murders and the women were NOT killed by a serial killer.

You can find Websleuths Radio Podcast now on:

APPLE PODCASTS
‎Websleuths Radio Podcast on Apple Podcasts

PATREON EXTENDED INTERVIEW. For only 5 dollars a month you can join Patreon and get an extended version of the latest Websleuths Radio Podcast. By joining Patreon you will help raise the money needed to keep the podcast and Websleuths.com going.
Websleuths Radio Podcast is creating a Podcast | Patreon

ANCHOR.FM
Websleuths Radio Podcast • A podcast on Anchor

SPOTIFY
Websleuths Radio Podcast

STITCHER
Websleuths Radio Podcast

GOOGLE PODCASTS
https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy9mNTY5NzZjL3BvZGNhc3QvcnNz

BREAKER
Websleuths Radio Podcast

OVERCAST
Websleuths Radio Podcast — Overcast

Websleuths Radio Podcast is BACK!!!!

POCKET CASTS
Websleuths Radio Podcast

RADIOPUBLIC
Websleuths Radio Podcast

Attachments

• JEFF DAVIS 8 ON SHOWTIME.jpg
    JEFF DAVIS 8 ON SHOWTIME.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Outstanding Trisha!!!
A must listen and sign up for all.
Kicking True Crimes *advertiser censored**
Salute........

Hello Friends! I just found this site. It's perfect for me as I am an Investigation Discovery addict!

Listened to the podcast a few hours ago and am watching the show now. This is a weird one. It's true if all those girls had been Natalee Holloway it would have stopped with one. Does anyone know if the police have been investigated?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back