New Jail Video, Misty and Tommy Croslin 02/12/2010 - (Patty G made videos viewable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I was wrong about Hank Sr.

Question... Who is requesting Tommy take a LDT and WHY does he have to pay for it?

:furious: How selfish Tommy is! He tells Lindsey not to spend any of the tax money in case he needs it to bond out. Tells her to lie and tell her father she needs money...:furious: She tells him she needs to use a little bit and he tells her no? In his first jail visit he told her to buy herself a ring, now he wants the money for himself when he has a wife and children to support. He can't give them any support from behind bars, the right thing to do is let Lindsey keep "ALL" the money to help her and the children...What a selfish lfjka;fj. :furious:

OK guys,,,you got me,,,I am totally "DUMB",,,and need for someone to spell this out for me......Why is MC wanting to go to the GP ???? I am sure he Dad has talked to her about this,,,and she still wants to go,,,so please spell it out for me...and why Putnam???

From the videos Misty whines she doesn't like being locked up by herself. She wants out so she has something that resembles a life in any kind of form. Thus she thinks general pop is the answer.

If they return her to Putnam to put her in general pop - at least she will likely end up around either the drug dealers she ratted out or the wives or girlfriends there of. They may well be quite unhappy with the forked tongue Misty and decide to get their own answers from her.

Tommy tells Lindsey he needs a "Real" cigarette, she said she needs a "Real" cigarette to. I wonder if he was referring to Pot? I sure hope not.

Lindsey seems to be getting really tired and less tolerant. Just sumin in her voice ..when she says "I feel like I am leaving you." She will spend the tax money the way she needs to..she is noticing how self centered her husband is.

Hopefully she will talk to LE.

Lindsey seems to be getting really tired and less tolerant. Just sumin in her voice ..when she says "I feel like I am leaving you." She will spend the tax money the way she needs to..she is noticing how self centered her husband is.

Hopefully she will talk to LE.

One has to wonder what Lindsy knows when she talks about Misty being crazy or tells Tommy not to be like his sister for sure.

Question... Who is requesting Tommy take a LDT and WHY does he have to pay for it?

It was a lawyer who said he would take the case for free if Tommy took a LDT and he said Tommy would have to pay for it.

Notice Tommy did not jump up and say tell him yes and spend some of the tax money on that.

Actually doc IIRC Tommy did say he was more than willing to take LDT. Didn't sound like he had any problem w that at all, just sayin.

:parrot:

It doesnt take long for word to spread. These videos will be heard by countless PC residents, and those Misty and Ron aquired the pills from. Undoubtedly, someones gonna be pissed. I cant understand why MC thinks everyone will be nice to her. IMO They wont....

Unless they are webweirdos like us, they're not hearing them. Nothing on news4jax in the 1st hour.

Actually doc IIRC Tommy did say he was more than willing to take LDT. Didn't sound like he had any problem w that at all, just sayin.

Yep, but he never said anything about paying for it and told Lindsy not to spend any of the tax money and to save it for bail.

I'm just watching part 4 of TC tapes when LC is talking about going to Disney and TC expression is priceless....

TC and MC both want to talk to each other pretty badly. I wish LE would let them even if we never hear about it.

Hopefully, Lindsay's family is talking her into distancing herself from Tommy and family. Her grandfather, or whoever, already told her she couldn't have HC1 and LC living at the condo with her, so maybe they are opening her eyes. Tommy, imo, is helping their cause with his selfishness. I think once she starts working she will realize she can make it better without him there to suck them dry. I bet her visits get rarer as time goes on.

One has to wonder what Lindsy knows when she talks about Misty being crazy or tells Tommy not to be like his sister for sure.

Me thinks she knows a lot about misty and I think she prolly knows what happened. Wish that she would talk.

TC and MC both want to talk to each other pretty badly. I wish LE would let them even if we never hear about it.

Personally, I wish they would let them. If Tommy is mad at Misty for ratting him out for the burglary, they may get into a small argument and one of the geniuses may blurt something out in anger. (jmo)

You know you are right and you would think the police would jump right on that and give him one for free.

TC is getting taunted by the other inmates screaming "Where's that baby!!" Good to know that jailbirds are asking the tough questions now.

Hopefully, Lindsay's family is talking her into distancing herself from Tommy and family. Her grandfather, or whoever, already told her she couldn't have HC1 and LC living at the condo with her, so maybe they are opening her eyes. Tommy, imo, is helping their cause with his selfishness. I think once she starts working she will realize she can make it better without him there to suck them dry. I bet her visits get rarer as time goes on.

<bbm>

Seems like a very safe bet.

jmo.

You know you are right and you would think the police would jump right on that and give him one for free.

Who is his attorney, btw? I tried to look last night, but didn't see one on any of his dockets. tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny