New member seeking tech help

Bookman32

Reaction score
Hi all. I am trying to navigate this site and have read through the FAQs, rules, etc., but it's a tad overwhelming! lol. <modsnip> Anyway, is this a good place to ask for someone who has some serious deep-web searching skills who would be willing to either help our team or join our team? Or would I be better off hitting up Reddit? Thanks! Love all the work everyone is doing on here. WS is a great reminder of the good the web can do. Cheers. B

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, everyone I am trying to find my way around here on the site. I am intrigued and excited about being on the site. Once I get around I want to dig into all this.I want to see these brought to justice and find the truth to these cases.Thank you for letting me be a part of the group.

Hi, everyone I am trying to find my way around here on the site. I am intrigued and excited about being on the site. Once I get around I want to dig into all this.I want to see these brought to justice and find the truth to these cases.Thank you for letting me be a part of the group.
Welcome. :)

Hi all. I am trying to navigate this site and have read through the FAQs, rules, etc., but it's a tad overwhelming! lol. <modsnip> Anyway, is this a good place to ask for someone who has some serious deep-web searching skills who would be willing to either help our team or join our team? Or would I be better off hitting up Reddit? Thanks! Love all the work everyone is doing on here. WS is a great reminder of the good the web can do. Cheers. B
What kind of team is this? With which sort(s) of search/searches are you needing assistance?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back