New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What I find odd/annoying is that, now, after 3 years, the story of these three guys stalking her around at the coon hunt just surfaces? first time I had heard of it. How come no one mentioned this before in the last 3 years???

There has been discussion of these guys - all with A last names - just not here. On the local Parsons forum, they were named and their behavior at the coon hunt was discussed. IIRC it was one of Holly's friends that reported this information.

My apologies if someone else has posted this - I am trying to catch up on several pages here.....

I *believe* part of a drug sweep/ring, but can't verify. Federal case, though. Mom stating he's learning disabled made me wonder if he might've taken a fall...

I don't know if he took the fall but he does sound like the type that could easily be manipulated...........possibly by his brother who may be the dominate one.

IMO

I've felt awfully bad for the Bobo family these last three years. Even today in other places around the internet they are criticized, maligned and are the subject of asinine conspiracy theories. They are criticized especially for laying low and not appearing much in public. We have been dealing with a crime (as victims) in our family and I can honestly say that it is so confusing and disheartening as a victim in a criminal case. You are not coddled in the way that I think a lot of people assume that you are. The authorities who are supposed to be on your side are often harsh, rude and unhelpful (if not flat out unwilling to talk with you when you have questions.) I just feel a lot of sympathy for them and for all victims of terrible crimes because you don't suddenly stop being victimized once the crime itself is over or even after the suspect/defendant is arrested. It is only really just beginning. I imagine that the Bobo's were a lot like us: completely unprepared for the spotlight, getting mixed information about what they were supposed to be doing/saying and just all around very confused. I pray that they have some kind of peace...because peace is hard to come by when these things are sitting out there unresolved. And they're only made worse by the gossip and trolls that further victimize the hurting and harmed.

I've felt awfully bad for the Bobo family these last three years. Even today in other places around the internet they are criticized, maligned and are the subject of asinine conspiracy theories. They are criticized especially for laying low and not appearing much in public. We have been dealing with a crime (as victims) in our family and I can honestly say that it is so confusing and disheartening as a victim in a criminal case. You are not coddled in the way that I think a lot of people assume that you are. The authorities who are supposed to be on your side are often harsh, rude and unhelpful (if not flat out unwilling to talk with you when you have questions.) I just feel a lot of sympathy for them and for all victims of terrible crimes because you don't suddenly stop being victimized once the crime itself is over or even after the suspect/defendant is arrested. It is only really just beginning. I imagine that the Bobo's were a lot like us: completely unprepared for the spotlight, getting mixed information about what they were supposed to be doing/saying and just all around very confused. I pray that they have some kind of peace...because peace is hard to come by when these things are sitting out there unresolved. And they're only made worse by the gossip and trolls that further victimize the hurting and harmed.

Great post and :welcome: to ws. :fireworks:

Hmmm they just picked up another person in Benton County, to take to Decatur County.. this name has been mentioned along with the others. Danille who was interviewed in msm has said this name along with another that is being picked up in Houston County. The first is now listed as being in custody. I don't think I can say the name yet though. Don't want to get in trouble.

Hmmm they just picked up another person in Benton County, to take to Decatur County.. this name has been mentioned along with the others. Danille who was interviewed in msm has said this name along with another that is being picked up in Houston County. The first is now listed as being in custody. I don't think I can say the name yet though. Don't want to get in trouble.

Interesting indeed!

Shouldn't be long now.

How many does that make now? Three?

Here is JDA's indictment

Attachments

• show_temp.pdf
    43.2 KB · Views: 297

If you have the Decatur County Lockup List then you should be able to say the name, Lyric. That's my understanding.
So thankful to see movement in this case. Goodness, its been a long wait.

Oh, harlanky, I'm so sorry about what you and your family are going through. I have sympathized greatly with Holly's family, especially Clint, because of all of the criticism they've received on top of their grief. I've learned from the workplace that there are those who seem to thrive on kicking others when they're down. All along, I've believed that one reason the family has kept so quiet is that they and most of the community know who kidnapped Holly but LE didn't have just cause for a SW (and the perp wouldn't allow LE to search their land), and talking about the case publicly wasn't going to elicit any more clues than they already had. But, I've picked up bits and pieces from other forums and websites to form a theory that seems most plausible to me. I don't know how a break finally came about, but I can't imagine the anxiety and heartache the Bobos have experienced the last few years waiting for this break. Holly has still been in my thoughts and prayers. I hope she is found soon!

Yes, three, not including previously incarcerated DA. It's now ZA, JA, and MA.

Exactly the same I've been seeing. Hope my tablets battery doesnt give out on me before I see if the 4th is the other name I've been seeing.

If you have the Decatur County Lockup List then you should be able to say the name, Lyric. That's my understanding.
So thankful to see movement in this case. Goodness, its been a long wait.

I didn't think I should or even could without a charge. I know we have been saying ZAs name because of the search of property and all the focus in the msm.

I don't count myself among those that have been harsh against the Bobos. But I think by nature, we always look at those closest to the family. I know LE does this as well...and it seems cruel. And to be honest, this case has been very strange since day one....with the headlines of "Home Invasion."
I agree with you that the scrutiny would be horrible for the victim's family. Hopefully things will be set right with all of this breaking news...and the family can speak openly and freely without fear.
Praying the answers are just around the corner for them...

I didn't think I should or even could without a charge. I know we have been saying ZAs name because of the search of property and all the focus in the msm.

Mmmm....not sure about the specifics. I thought if the person is arrested, it becomes publicly available. But its a fine line since we don't really know the reasons for the arrests.

All of these names have been floating around for 3 years. This is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125