New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me out folks. Ok besides the alleged stalking at the coon hunt what other connection does this guy have with Holly or her family? It appears he was busy with drugs and pearls.

There has to be more to this story.

Help me out folks. Ok besides the alleged stalking at the coon hunt what other connection does this guy have with Holly or her family? It appears he was busy with drugs and pearls.

It was posted somewhere upstream that Zach's 4th grade teacher was Holly's mom. Did I get that right? :eek:

It was posted somewhere upstream that Zach's 4th grade teacher was Holly's mom. Did I get that right? :eek:

Yes apparently. But I'm sure there is more. Wish we knew why he assaulted his gf's sister.

IMO I don't think this has anything to do with infatuation. My fear is Holly knew too much and she was targeted because of what she knew.

Did I read something about a gem heist and pearl flushing?

Pass the coffee. And the crazy pills.

You would think they had 2 days to get rid of the pearls after they got stopped on February 24. It was February 26 before the police came back to question them. How dumb are these people. Dang. Bury them in the backyard. Something.

On a side note: While lurking, before registering, and since joining WS I've seen many a member mention "in my notes" or "keeping notes" on a case. I've never done that. However, in this case I feel like I need a 5 subject notebook with a d@mn flow chart to keep up with all these folks, what they do & who knows who.

:panic:

Yes apparently. But I'm sure there is more. Wish we knew why he assaulted his gf's sister.

He's a sadistic jerk? That sounds legit.

In violent people, there's not much reasoning going on. JMOO

BBM: If you are playing with pearls and drugs, I think human trafficking can't be ruled out.

I know a lot of people hate that idea and, in truth, it's awful. But it's not always any more mysterious than one bad person nabbing an innocent person and spinning their life into the maelstrom.

BBM: If you are playing with pearls and drugs, I think human trafficking can't be ruled out.

I know a lot of people hate that idea and, in truth, it's awful. But it's not always any more mysterious than one bad person nabbing an innocent person and spinning their life into the maelstrom.

Human trafficking always comes up as a theory, and in this case it's been there since the beginning. I think it's easier to believe some outside evil comes to town and starts gathering up victims then leaves town with them. When this case started there were several other women missing in TN and there was talk of a "ring," etc, but some of those cases were solved or the bodies found very close to where they disappeared (Gail Palmgren, Karen Swift).

And the TBI is still looking for Holly in the same area where she disappeared after three years, and that makes me think there's no trail to follow beyond that place.

I can't think of any cases that I've read about here on WS in which a kidnapping was solved by human trafficking. That's not to say bad things don't happen to women and children, because they do - look at those poor women who were held hostage for years in Ohio, or Elizabeth Smart, etc. But they actually weren't that far from where they disappeared - just a few streets away. That's maddening too, but unfortunately much more typical than human trafficking.

Topix.

If you haven't looked at Topix regarding this case, you might want to take a peek. You can use your brower's search engine and put in Holly's name and Topix and you'll be there. Last time I looked, there were over 7000 posts regarding this case. Some of the comments are in line with the arrests, and many (from prior) have been completely inaccurate. There's gossip, rumor, speculation and fact. How do we discern one from the other? We can't. And that's why we don't allow Topix to be a source link.

For those of us who are reading over there, please remember that when we post here, we need to keep our information focused on MSM and LE information. That's just how we roll on Websleuths.
:tyou:

Good Morning,

Apparently the Pearl/Mussel business has a very horrible past in Benton County.
Many Years ago, about 1992, there was the murders of Danny Vine and Della Thornton.
They had someone with information that went missing and she is still listed as missing.
I won't mention her name because her information is on another site for missing people..unless a mod tells me that I can.

Here is a link about the parents of Danny Vine and Della Thornton.
http://www.natchezdemocrat.com/2003...-coping-with-loss-of-their-son-in-a-new-book/

Also was featured on the show "Forensic Files" Shell Game
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0978923/?ref_=ttpl_pl_tt

There is also one other name that there is his blog saying he was innocent, but don't know if I can post that either.

My point is , the Pearl Business in Benton County is sure an ugly one.

This whole Pearl thing is a big WTH for me.

WTH?

Damnit, WHERE is HOLLY? :mad:

Human trafficking always comes up as a theory, and in this case it's been there since the beginning. I think it's easier to believe some outside evil comes to town and starts gathering up victims then leaves town with them. When this case started there were several other women missing in TN and there was talk of a "ring," etc, but some of those cases were solved or the bodies found very close to where they disappeared (Gail Palmgren, Karen Swift).

And the TBI is still looking for Holly in the same area where she disappeared after three years, and that makes me think there's no trail to follow beyond that place.

I can't think of any cases that I've read about here on WS in which a kidnapping was solved by human trafficking. That's not to say bad things don't happen to women and children, because they do - look at those poor women who were held hostage for years in Ohio, or Elizabeth Smart, etc. But they actually weren't that far from where they disappeared - just a few streets away. That's maddening too, but unfortunately much more typical than human trafficking.

I don't believe Holly's case has anything to do with human trafficking. Usually trafficker will kidnap runaways or those who are having many issues at home or in their daily life.

I don't believe Holly is alive and I don't think she survived very long after being kidnapped.

IMO

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie 10m

A TBI press conference will be held at 4 p.m. onthe #HollyBobo investigation.

Wow...they have shut him down. He is not allowed to have contact with ANYONE while behind bars.

And it seems the local LE aren't handling the Bobo situation. They are dealing with the pearl theft and assault charges. Guess that means the FBI is dealing with the Bobo investigation...and that gives me hope.

bbm

Excuse my grammar, but I think Mr. Adams is realizing that there is someone badder than him. GO FBI and the US Marshall's Service.

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie 10m

A TBI press conference will be held at 4 p.m. onthe #HollyBobo investigation.

Oh thank God! Please help with time zones. Is that 4 PM eastern ?

Topix.

If you haven't looked at Topix regarding this case, you might want to take a peek. You can use your brower's search engine and put in Holly's name and Topix and you'll be there. Last time I looked, there were over 7000 posts regarding this case. Some of the comments are in line with the arrests, and many (from prior) have been completely inaccurate. There's gossip, rumor, speculation and fact. How do we discern one from the other? We can't. And that's why we don't allow Topix to be a source link.

For those of us who are reading over there, please remember that when we post here, we need to keep our information focused on MSM and LE information. That's just how we roll on Websleuths.
:tyou:

I did give in and read 'over there' and OMG what a dang mess! At least 60-70% of it now is fighting back and forth with each other, and very little about facts or even finding Holly and who kidnapped her. You have to drudge through hundreds of post to find any sane and logical ones.

So for me anyway, I will just stay here and read instead. I promised myself I would never go back to Topix after the Whitaker and Placker murders because there were so many rumors flying, and stating they were true fact, when it turned out what they had been saying all along for years (pretending they were 'in the know"), was all a bunch of bald face lies.:mad:

The thing about unmoderated boards is anyone can pretend to know something and say whatever they want to say without ever having to back it up with proof.

So I broke my promise to myself and did read over there about this case. It didn't take me long to realize it is just like all of the other forums over there. So I am back to my senses once again!:D

IMO

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie 1m

Information on TBI #HollyBobo press briefing to be held today here: bit.ly/1gacwlj

A press briefing has been scheduled at 4:00 PM in the courtroom of the Decatur County Courthouse located at 22 West Main Street in
Decaturvile, TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member