GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
MollyandMe I am thinking along the same lines. But then I go back and think about Amber DuBois, which that case really broke my heart and I think anything is possible. I really hope LE has something. I just ping pong back and forth between different theories.

Sometimes in press releases we hear LE say to watch for changes in people's behaviors, are they antsy, have they quit a job, moved from where they were living, etc. But we didn't hear that.

MollyandMe I am thinking along the same lines. But then I go back and think about Amber DuBois, which that case really broke my heart and I think anything is possible. I really hope LE has something. I just ping pong back and forth between different theories.

yea i go back and forth too..i was thinking about amber's case last night. anything is possible. i'm sure they have profilers working on the case but because anything is possible, all bets are off.

Sometimes in press releases we hear LE say to watch for changes in people's behaviors, are they antsy, have they quit a job, moved from where they were living, etc. But we didn't hear that.

im not reading too much into that. i just don't think JY is good at her job (for a multitude of reasons) and she prob forgot to mention that or the FBI forgot to mention it. It's also possible they have someone under surveillance and are waiting for the right tip to come in to get enough for a search warrant or something

I wonder if LE has any feedback from inside the school. Any students who've been missing some or many days in the last week and/ or odd behavior. Could a classmate , maybe even a teammate of hers been fancying her from afar and decided to make a move that was not appreciated? Isn't it fairly common in a case like this to talk to the school and have the teachers and staff keeping an eye out for any oddball behavior ?
I'm sat directly on top the fence post of random , wandering perp vs. well known acquaintance that no one knew was a weirdo!

Slightly OFF Topic- Anyone in NH remember William Delker-Senior Assistant Attorney General? He is a judge now but I really liked him. I had grand jury duty about 10 years ago and he was in charge of all the proceedings. A real intelligent but down to earth guy. I wish he was in charge of this case......JMO

I followed Amber"s case here. I remember they got a scent dog which followed her scent 8 months later. The dogs tracked her scent for miles and ended near her remains. Well very close to her remains.

:please: Let her be found today!

wow... just got caught up.

Question for any locals as per the dirt road area that she turned to walk down and the ski area: is this area open for hunting? I just wondered because it may be helpful to check with any hunters that were out in the area the day she went missing.

Question for any locals as per the dirt road area that she turned to walk down and the ski area: is this area open for hunting? I just wondered because it may be helpful to check with any hunters that were out in the area the day she went missing.

Good thinking ! Idk about up north but here it is only bird season. Deer season begins Dec 1 but up there , where it's cooler, deer season may have already begun. Who knows? Are you thinking of an accident? If it is deer season, I would give a little thought to that theory. But if its still only bird season up there, then an accident on the ground makes little sense.

OMG

http://www.wildlife.state.nh.us/Hunting/hunting_dates_and_seasons.htm

Starts Sept. 1 Black bear/dates vary for method and WMU
Sept. 2013 - Jan. 2014 Waterfowl/dates vary by species and zone
Sept. 15 - Dec. 15 Deer/archery (Note: archery season closes on Dec. 8 in WMU A)
Sept. 15 - Dec. 15 Fall turkey/archery

Oct. 14 - Oct. 18, 2013 Fall turkey/shotgun (in certain WMUs only); Monday - Friday

Archery :( I keep forgetting about that... and turkeys are on the ground, but you gotta get pretty close to shoot one, close enough that you would KNOW for sure if you missed and hit a human. But deer archery........ :(

IF she walked down wooded path from school , it exits over by retention pond.She would have crossed busy Eastman Rd.....and there is a dirt rd. There with grass in the middle, 2 dirt ruts. I have pm'd amandareckonwith to help me find the photos taken in the first 2 days, one night photo , someone with a dog.

Good thinking ! Idk about up north but here it is only bird season. Deer season begins Dec 1 but up there , where it's cooler, deer season may have already begun. Who knows? Are you thinking of an accident? If it is deer season, I would give a little thought to that theory. But if its still only bird season up there, then an accident on the ground makes little sense.

OMG

http://www.wildlife.state.nh.us/Hunting/hunting_dates_and_seasons.htm

Starts Sept. 1 Black bear/dates vary for method and WMU
Sept. 2013 - Jan. 2014 Waterfowl/dates vary by species and zone
Sept. 15 - Dec. 15 Deer/archery (Note: archery season closes on Dec. 8 in WMU A)
Sept. 15 - Dec. 15 Fall turkey/archery

Oct. 14 - Oct. 18, 2013 Fall turkey/shotgun (in certain WMUs only); Monday - Friday

Archery :( I keep forgetting about that... and turkeys are on the ground, but you gotta get pretty close to shoot one, close enough that you would KNOW for sure if you missed and hit a human. But deer archery........ :(

I don't think an accident but it would be more eyes! More areas covered!

Ski area that has been mentioned, Cranmore mountain.....up where cell tower is....far from school. Typing as fast as I can, can not do photos, links etc. sigh.

While I am a frequent visitor to the area and know it very well, perhaps a tru local will override me. That being said, I don't think there's anything to the hunting theory because those two areas being discussed don't strike me as areas where hunting would be going on -- especially not the dirt path near school.

Carroll County officials made an unusual move Thursday, Chandler said, by changing policy and allowing county employees to donate their vacation and sick time to Zanya Hernandez, who has been given leave during the crisis but cannot be paid by the county directly while she doesn't work.

Her co-workers at the home have donated enough of their sick time and vacation time to pay her salary for the foreseeable future, and Chandler sees that continuing.

Bless their hearts.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131017/NEWS07/131019233/-1/news

Hunters find a lot of remains...I think this is what nurse might be thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renovationsnet