NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if officials are going to be using metal detectors in their spring search for more buried bodies. Metal detectors could detect earings, metal parts of shoes, belts, maybe dental fillings, and also electric wires which Robert had a habit of using to tie up his victims.

I don't know if you guys have seen this, but from the oak hill project comments:

"Anonymous said...look for murdered fathers in the early eighties. Murdered people cannot report missing wives or children. Texas is where you need to do this. The trucker had a very strong accent like sweedish maybe. He was short and about 35ish. He picked up this woman and her mentally challendged daughter and her young son. He resided in New england.
June 26, 2015 at 11:44 AM"

This might be from the same person who provided the details about the middle child being Evan's child (believe the name of the commentor is Denise).

Denise also mentioned the last child is a boy and I remember reading from an article that the sex of the youngest child cannot be reliably determined due to the age being too young.

I don't know if you guys have seen this, but from the oak hill project comments:

"Anonymous said...look for murdered fathers in the early eighties. Murdered people cannot report missing wives or children. Texas is where you need to do this. The trucker had a very strong accent like sweedish maybe. He was short and about 35ish. He picked up this woman and her mentally challendged daughter and her young son. He resided in New england.

This might be from the same person who provided the details about the middle child being Evan's child (believe the name of the commentor is Denise).

Denise also mentioned the last child is a boy and I remember reading from an article that the sex of the youngest child cannot be reliably determined due to the age being too young.

With advanced DNA testing, they confirmed that all 4 victims were female.
Is the description of the man as being short pertaining to RE? Because he was reported as tall.

That's a good point. I think believe that's only with the physical evaluation of a skeleton, but you are right because pre-adolescent children's gender can be hard to determine. When it comes to unknown gender in unidentified infants the doe network will classify them as male. So there must have been a reason they listed her as female from the beginning. Hair length perhaps?
Please note: All cases in which the gender of the victim is unknown are assigned and filed as Male. source:http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2487umfl.html

DNA can rule out an undetermined gender. X & Y chromosomes means male and a pair of X's means female.

Could they have been passing the youngest off as a male though? This could be consistent with someone who is on the run avoiding detection. Family abduction perhaps? Who knows. The murdered father comment is interesting...Could Evans have been having an affair with a married woman and killed her husband? She runs off with him and disguises her baby as a boy, maybe even getting her daughter's ears double pierced to appear older? (Speculation)

None of the isotope results support any of the Allenstown victims ever being in Texas.

BBM for focus
I apologize; I'm not sure what you're asking.

It's not really all that important, but what if whomever commented knew of Evans connections to TX. They said to check that area out because they knew he had been there. I'm one of those people that reads to far into those bizarre comments, sorry! It is strange how some of the info we recently discovered about Evans was mentioned years ago though...

I wonder if Evans had family in the area who were also Danish? Perhaps this post refers to a relative of his. But I'm not sure how many people use aliases when surrounded by relatives.

It's not really all that important, but what if whomever commented knew of Evans connections to TX. They said to check that area out because they knew he had been there. I'm one of those people that reads to far into those bizarre comments, sorry! It is strange how some of the info we recently discovered about Evans was mentioned years ago though...

It's possible RE told the people he was associated with that he'd worked in TX, he seemed to be somewhat social, based on the conversations he'd had with the people he left Denise's daughter with and Jun's family. I wonder what Denise's family may have told the police about their encounter at Thanksgiving.
It's possible that Evans was even mentioned to investigators way back in the day, but maybe they didn't know his name/full name, or possibly he used yet another alias. I find it difficult to believe that the land/store owner didn't mention him in the beginning, because he told investigators that RE used to dump stuff on his property. Certainly his memory was more vivid about the man & his habits in 1985, as opposed to 2000 or more recently.

What do you all think about this for a match for the Allenstown woman? This is Susie Bailey aka Lora Jean Boone. She was 17 when she disappeared from a mental institute after she had killed her parents and 10 brothers and sisters. She wrote her surviving brother that she was married and headed northeast. baily-2.jpg

What do you all think about this for a match for the Allenstown woman? This is Susie Bailey aka Lora Jean Boone. She was 17 when she disappeared from a mental institute after she had killed her parents and 10 brothers and sisters. She wrote her surviving brother that she was married and headed northeast. View attachment 110387

Wow! Good find! You should post this in the Allenstown victim thread as well. I've wondered if the oldest was running from something as well. Two of the children had medical concerns (anemia and pneumonia) which leads me to believe that they either were too impoverished to get medical attention or they were avoiding it because of the paperwork they would have to fill out.

There's a woman of that name, age 59, living in Farmington WV. That would be about the right age, wouldn't it?

There's a woman of that name, age 59, living in Farmington WV. That would be about the right age, wouldn't it?

No, her age would be 62. She was 17 in 1972, that makes her birth year appx 1955. It is close, but I'm not convinced it's her. If she married, the last name would be different. Just want to add the Lora J Boone in WV is married to Dennis Boone, her maiden name was Powell, via ancestry. So it's probably not the same woman.

No, her age would be 62. She was 17 in 1972, that makes her birth year appx 1955. It is close, but I'm not convinced it's her. If she married, the last name would be different. Just want to add the Lora J Boone in WV is married to Dennis Boone, her maiden name was Powell, via ancestry. So it's probably not the same woman.

Good information. I am not great at people searching :p

Or at arithmetic, apparently.

/slinks off into the corner with dunce cap

Good information. I am not great at people searching :p

Or at arithmetic, apparently.

/slinks off into the corner with dunce cap

No worries. I had to pull out a calculator to figure it out. Then I dunce capped myself by just doing a search on ancestry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayana2cool4school