Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #12 *Arrest*

Can they file them again later if he is found competent to stand trial? It just doesn't seem right to completely drop them! Was it ever announced what caused them to decide that he did it?

]Can they file them again later if he is found competent to stand trial?[/B] It just doesn't seem right to completely drop them! Was it ever announced what caused them to decide that he did it?

BBM

Yes and yes, but I have not yet read the state's documents that were unsealed. Will do that after I get a night's sleep--and a good strong cup of black coffee and something to eat because I have a feeling I am not going to want to read the contents otherwise!

Ugh that's it? Poor poor baby girl. No justice.

BBM

Way back when I was a girl--and that's so long ago I don't want to think about it--I used to hear an expression that went, "the opera ain't over 'til the fat lady sings." I thought of that expression for the first time in many years when I read your post. Jane Young, who represented the State of New Hampshire (where murder sentences aren't overturned because they're not brought in the first place unless the case is airtight) has the tenaciousness usually associated with bulldogs; as long as she works in the attorney general's office, she will keep tabs on WN, and he definitely won't walk free. I don't believe any attorney in the attorney general's office will allow him to walk free as long as he's breathing. If he needs to be hospitalized anywhere outside the confines of the state hospital, the state will post at least one guard outside his room, and if he's hospitalized at a VA medical center, the U.S. government will do the same. As a domestic violence assault victim multiple times in NH, I have had personal experience with the scenario I've outlined, both state and federal.

The State of New Hampshire WILL get justice for Celina--or WN will remain in the state hospital (or another medical facility under armed guard) until he dies!

I haven't been on WS in almost 2 years for various reasons, but I still get my email updates and Celina is one of them. Reading that the charges have been dropped and then reading all that convoluted mess about these grown men molesting Celina. My heart is broken.

I wonder what was different that night? Did she stand up to him?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Breaks my heart that she no justice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Article in The New Hampshire Sunday News on April 2 referencing insanity defense in NH and featuring a photo of WN. Am not computer literate enough to post a link, but can list the highlights on this thread if anyone is interested.

Article in The New Hampshire Sunday News on April 2 referencing insanity defense in NH and featuring a photo of WN. Am not computer literate enough to post a link, but can list the highlights on this thread if anyone is interested.

Are they looking at another arrest ? This case breaks my heart. Celina deserves justice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tiajean
Back