Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember being 11... I wanted a bra, I wanted makeup, I "loved" boys etc. I don't think its unusual for Celina to try to look older in pics and I don't think it ultimately led to her death. I don't see her as trying to look "sexy" in the pic, just older and pretty.

We don't know what's been said about alibis yet... maybe WN was in bed all night, maybe he wasn't. of course, its possible to leave bed in the middle of the night unnoticed. i rarely wake up when my six year old jumps into bed with me at 3am!

also, I see nothing suspect in the pics with km... if anything, his arm looks to be around her neck in almost a headlock, not "around her chest" ...imo

where in this photo of Celina does anyone see makeup? I see no lipstick, no blush, no eye shadow, no eyeliner and I strongly suspect those are her natural eyelashes without mascara.

Since you quoted *my* post, I assume you're asking me? She totally has makeup on! She has some eyeliner on, some lip liner and either gloss or lipstick. Put it side-by-side with her other pictures and you'll see the natural look versus makeup. It's pretty clear to me.

also, I see nothing suspect in the pics with km... if anything, his arm looks to be around her neck in almost a headlock, not "around her chest" ...imo

with my sons who were athletes & participated in wrestling as their chosen sport...there were many a pic of them with one or both of their sisters in a playful choke hold...purely hamming it up for the camera.

I remember being 11... I wanted a bra, I wanted makeup, I "loved" boys etc. I don't think its unusual for Celina to try to look older in pics and I don't think it ultimately led to her death. I don't see her as trying to look "sexy" in the pic, just older and pretty.

We don't know what's been said about alibis yet... maybe WN was in bed all night, maybe he wasn't. of course, its possible to leave bed in the middle of the night unnoticed. i rarely wake up when my six year old jumps into bed with me at 3am!

When I was 11, I didn't want a bra, I was flat chested, I was collecting stickers and still playing with Barbies. I think I got into fashion and makeup and boys around 13 or 14....

Since you quoted *my* post, I assume you're asking me? She totally has makeup on! She has some eyeliner on, some lip liner and either gloss or lipstick. Put it side-by-side with her other pictures and you'll see the natural look versus makeup. It's pretty clear to me.

respectfully I will disagree...and I only quoted your post out of convenience since there were more than one of you that saw what I could not...nothing more. ;)

Celina Cass' biological father, Adam Laro, told a Boston news station that the little girl's stepfather Wendell Noyes behaved strangely after the little girl disappeared.* Celina, 11, was found dead by divers in the Connecticut River.

"Things started to become different...something was weird -- something was strange but I couldn't place it. Something was strange," Laro told WHDH-TV.
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/191984/20110803/celina-cass-autopsy.htm

where in this photo of Celina does anyone see makeup? I see no lipstick, no blush, no eye shadow, no eyeliner and I strongly suspect those are her natural eyelashes without mascara.

Also, her hair is clearly styled in this photo versus most of the others... Especially the basketball photo and the photos with her sister and KM. Totally different look.

When I was 11, I didn't want a bra, I was flat chested, I was collecting stickers and still playing with Barbies. I think I got into fashion and makeup and boys around 13 or 14....

again...quoting you out of convenience and I'm not sure how old you are but, girls 10 yrs old (if Celina is to be suspect of being precocious in any way...make up, FB, etc) may not be in the same mindset as you may have been at the age of 10...? Possible?

Celina Cass' biological father, Adam Laro, told a Boston news station that the little girl's stepfather Wendell Noyes behaved strangely after the little girl disappeared.* Celina, 11, was found dead by divers in the Connecticut River.

"Things started to become different...something was weird -- something was strange but I couldn't place it. Something was strange," Laro told WHDH-TV.
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/191984/20110803/celina-cass-autopsy.htm

wow that totally contradicts what he said on HLN....

I am glad that you have experienced the opposite end of the spectrum, and thus you can help keep my paranoia in line. But Hey, just because I am paranoid, it does not mean it is not true. lol

I read an earlier post where you spoke of the blanket of paranoia around your working closely with kids. I empathize with you and feel bad. My male cousin, who I love dearly, actually changed careers because of that very thing. He was a very wonderful teacher, and loved teaching 1st and 2nd graders, but he felt that blanket of suspicion that you spoke of. He said it was tough to walk away but it became too difficult for him. He loved the kids and they loved him back, but he said men are watched so closely and second guessed and even falsely accused sometimes and it was stressful. Especially because he is gay and so he thought it made people suspicious, even though he loves GROWN men, not little children. Anyway, I do need you to walk me back sometimes. I know not every child is being raped at night in their own bedroom. I guess sometimes to me it just feels that way. :mad:

Anyway, you are right. I may be entirely off base. But then again, I MAY be on to something. We do not know if her room was entirely cleared out of all of her belongings before he took it over. We do not know the situation. But one thing we do know. He had total access to that child that noght she went missing. And the only other people that we know of that also did were her mom and stepfather. So the spotlight is going to be shining on them all until the mystery is solved.

I may be on the wrong track. He might be totally innocent and a wonderful big brother and role model. And if so I will apologize profusely.

katydid23,
I hope you are not sincerely apologizing.
All of your comments - including those based on your awful experience - are highly valued here.

We all come together to discuss these cases. Everyone's opinion is important to help us understand what could be happening. In your case, as you know, it is often overlooked and/or covered up.

I - and others - feel you are extremely brave to have written about what happened to you. I will continue to follow your posts with interest and respect.

:tyou: :grouphug:

I was flat chested too, but I still wanted a bra! lol

my point was that 11 is right there in that "am I a kid or a preteen?" stage, and esp in this day and age of kids growing up faster than ever, I don't think its unusual for her to have wanted to play up to the camera a little bit. its not like she's posing in a bikini, she is just looking into the camera seriously.p

it also wouldn't be unusual to me either bc she has an older sister - being the baby of my family, I wanted to do the things my older sister did so badly!

again...quoting you out of convenience and I'm not sure how old you are but, girls 10 yrs old (if Celina is to be suspect of being precocious in any way...make up, FB, etc) may not be in the same mindset as you may have been at the age of 10...? Possible?

I am in my late 30s :) Didn't drink til I was in my early 20s and out of college.... wasn't with a boy in "that way" 'til my mid 20s. So maybe I am naive :)
However, still I don't think having a facebook page makes a little girl any less of a little girl. Everyone IS different though, without knowing her personally, all of us can assume until the cows come home!

I just wonder if the autopsy can show if she was raped or still a virgin or sexually abused in any way?

I have a pic of my 13yo dd, who was younger at the time (10 or 11 I'd guess) that my stepson took. She looked like a model, and older, but it was completely innocent. And after seeing the pics that a lot of young girls put out on their social sites, this one of Celina is extremely tame, IMO. The picture of CC does show what a beautiful young woman she would have been, and that is sad and a bit eerie. MOO

To me everything about that pic is perfect-makeup,hair,lips,eyes..this pic has me so obsessed -I can't stop looking at.its as if someone wanted to see her grownup!!This pic I think is going to be important!!

Looks photo edited to me. Look at her left eye.

Can anyone link to the presser from last night? I would really appreciate it. I had no audio in the live feed once it finally started and haven't been able to locate it in it's entirety online afterwards- I've only seen snippets and transcriptions of parts of it.

I've been lurking all week, you all are really super. :seeya: Thanks in advance.

Mittensgirl -- I looked for 20 minutes or more and I can't find it for you.

HOWEVER ----:wagon::Welcome1::welcome3::welcome4::welcome5:

I can at least offer a warm welcome to our group! And bump your post so a more talented member can post a link for you!

Hi Guys,Have not posted a lot lately but I have been watching this case and reading ALL of your wonderful posts.I have 2 questions,where was KM the night CC went missing and does the photo of her all made up with the hat strike anyone as strange or is it just me,there is something about that pic-I can't put my finger on it!

If you're talking about the pic of her in the hat with her lips closed - I find that picture very unsettling. She doesn't look like a live person in that pic to me - she looks like badly done reconstruction of a person who was found deceased and the artist was trying to create an image to help the public ID her. That, or a character in a wax museum. It really doesn't look like a photograph of a living person to me, although it obviously is. I wonder if she photoshopped the eyes or something - there's something there that looks - not living.

I am glad that you have experienced the opposite end of the spectrum, and thus you can help keep my paranoia in line. But Hey, just because I am paranoid, it does not mean it is not true. lol

Absolutely correct. More, if this was a sex crime (and this is certainly possible) it is almost 90% certain that the perpetrator was either a member of the family or an intimate friend. See below:

http://www.mincava.umn.edu/documents/sexoff/sexoff.html

I read an earlier post where you spoke of the blanket of paranoia around your working closely with kids. I empathize with you and feel bad. My male cousin, who I love dearly, actually changed careers because of that very thing. He was a very wonderful teacher, and loved teaching 1st and 2nd graders, but he felt that blanket of suspicion that you spoke of.

I am fortunate (and hopefully somewhat protected) by the fact that I work with my adult daughter and the parent's of the children present -- always.

Anyway, you are right. I may be entirely off base. But then again, I MAY be on to something. We do not know if her room was entirely cleared out of all of her belongings before he took it over. We do not know the situation. But one thing we do know. He had total access to that child that noght she went missing. And the only other people that we know of that also did were her mom and stepfather. So the spotlight is going to be shining on them all until the mystery is solved.

I agree. And that is an entirely reasonable and accurate thing to say. He is, at this point, a fair suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MildredVeraHolmes