GUILTY NH - Elijah "Eli" Lewis, 5, found deceased, Merrimack, Apr 2021, reported 15 Oct 2021 *arrests* *1 guilty*

rizzo0904

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Investigators are looking to speak with his mother, 35-year-old Danielle Denise Dauphinais, who is believed to be with 30-year-old Joseph Stapf. They are believed to be driving a red or maroon 2007 Toyota Tundra with New Hampshire plates reading "JOJOD78."

Dauphinais-Stapf-1.jpg

NH Authorities Seek 5-Year-Old Boy Last Seen 6 Months Ago

Merrimack Police investigating whereabouts of missing 5-year-old boy

Police say Elijah (Eli) Lewis's unknown whereabouts were brought to the attention of DCYF authorities yesterday. The Merrimack Police Department, aided with the help of state police and the Department of Justice immediately began an investigation where it was discovered Elijah was never reported missing to authorities prior to that time.

Authorities are also looking to speak with Elijah's mother, 35-year-old Danielle Denise Dauphinais and 30-year-old Joseph Stapf. They were last seen driving a 2007 Toyota Tundra with New Hampshire license plate JOJOD78.

Investigators are asking for the public's help in locating a missing 5-year-old boy from New Hampshire who was last seen about 6 months ago.

Concern over the whereabouts of Elijah "Eli" Lewis was raised Thursday by the Department for Children, Youth and Families, the Attorney General's office said.

New Hampshire 5-year-old Elijah Lewis last seen approximately six months ago
Well it's always a challenge when you are already behind by six months when the case starts :( I wonder when the mother DDD was last seen?

Authorities investigating whereabouts of missing 5-year-old NH boy

Police were at a waterfront property on Sunset Drive in Merrimack Friday and Saturday. It's the last known location and home of Elijah.

The New Hampshire State Police Marine Patrol launched a boat and was searching a lake behind the property on Saturday.

Authorities are also looking to speak with Elijah's mother, 35-year-old Danielle Denise Dauphinais and 30-year-old Joseph Stapf. Officials said Dauphinais is described as 5' 4" tall with brown hair, brown eyes and about 165 lbs. Stapf is 5' 10" with brown hair, green eyes and about 170 lbs.

Total speculation, so take this with a grain of salt, but MOO I think we have another case of someone saying they gave the child to someone else to take care of and then another person finally realized said child is actually missing and reported that to authorities. I hope LE finds the people they're looking for ASAP.

Total speculation, so take this with a grain of salt, but MOO I think we have another case of someone saying they gave the child to someone else to take care of and then another person finally realized said child is actually missing and reported that to authorities. I hope LE finds the people they're looking for ASAP.
I'm just thinking about Bella Bond and Erica Parsons and this case seems a little TOO similar.

Search For Missing 5-Year-Old Boy Elijah Lewis Continues In New Hampshire

Police are looking to speak with Elijah’s mother, 35-year-old Danielle Denise Dauphinais, who may be with 30-year-old Joseph Stapf.

“At this point in time, we do not believe that they are in Merrimack. But that’s certainly not to say people who may have had interactions with Elijah over the last six months in this town, they should still call in. Six months, large period of time,” Agati said.

Investigators say no charges have been filed against the mother or her boyfriend, but they do have a message for them.

“If they do see this, please call us and talk to us,” Agati said. “No matter where they are, in New Hampshire or somewhere else in New England, we want them to call.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hardsaf
Back