NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 8 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
state does not set the stage well when asking a question...

Barth: You explained to investigators that your motivation and you told this to you attorney that you were concerned that Kat McDonough would do it again. Ramos: They both did it, you don’t just do that… Barth: By 'it’.. you’re talking about an accident tduring sex, Ramos: I’m talking about somebody dying.

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 7:41 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz350BYZYSE

I have to ask this~ What in the world was the State thinking???? Wow just wow....

They both did it. Kat has already admitted to that. Kat has already been sentenced, now we are dealing with Seth and hopefully he will be convicted for rape and murder.

Ramos: ...like u said, either he did it or she did. she was at t top of her head...

Is it just me or is this a flimsy case (as far as the State is concerned) ????

he and Barth are now getting "along" and to me that is sign of good defense lawyer.

I usually dislike Defense lawyers however Barth is an exception to this. I had to deal with him for a case where he was defending the scum of the scum and as victims he was very kind to us.

I also just found out yesterday that he is representing a very good friend of mine that got into some really big trouble 1 1/2 years ago...I now feel confident that he will get a fair trial.

That's why I could never serve on a jury~ What I think is by the end of this week he will be moved out of Strafford County to the jail of his choice within the US. Jail house snitches never give out information unless there is something in it for them IMO.

I posted about that but I haven't heard any testimony one way or the other. And I do remember in other trials hearing from inmates that they will be moved to a different facility after testifying.

Rope marks on Lizzies neck. Seth claims he blacked out and doesnt know how the marks got there.

If there were strangulation marks, it wasnt Kat who caused an accidental seizure by sitting on Lizzie during breath control

Courtroom update~ I am not there so I am going to say IMO~

The State is mortified with this witness~ State lawyers face when Mr. Ramos kept saying things to him was priceless. Mr. State Attorney is not prepared at all. The jury is not impressed. Bad bad move for the State IMO.

I am noticing that the state does not seem to be fighting as hard for their client as Barth is for his. I sense no passion on the state's part.

I posted about that but I haven't heard any testimony one way or the other. And I do remember in other trials hearing from inmates that they will be moved to a different facility after testifying.

If his girlfriend is from far away he could be moved to be closer to her. It doesn't have to be a written agreement either, it can be verbal and the inmate is at the mercy of the State. There is no way an inmate could stay at Strafford after this~ it is a very small jail and everyone knows about everyone~

IMO

Ramos: ...they both had concerns about each other talking

Isn't that whole marriage thing bs anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420