NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 8 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barth asking Sgt why she didn't use audio recorder when interviewing Kat.

Then, asks her why she didn't stop t interview & get a video recorder?

OH no...not was I was saying at all....Actually, just the opposite. I enjoy your post!

Oh then I am glad :) Words written can send the wrong message sometimes.

And I have to admit that my personal goal of using every single smiling icon at least twice within the next two weeks might be driving some folks crazy. ( I am a 1/4 way there!) :party:

lots of blinking...she is definitely tailoring her testimony.

She appeared quiet to her (t witness), but cooperative...she's not sure she would use word confident.

She appeared quiet & mousy to her.

When I talked to the girls at lunch time they felt the same way as many of you do~ He will walk on M1 and M2~ sad to be truthful~ The jury really likes Barth and appears to pay attention more~

The first convict was a huge mistake and then when they brought in the 2nd one that basically disputed a lot of what the 1st one said..just ugh

It really feels like the defense is putting on the case and that spells trouble for the Pro's.. someone was not prepared at all for this case! It's usually the defense that tries to confuse the jury but in this case the pro's are doing a wonderful job with that

I think our County Attorney would have done a better job~ This guy is from the State Attorney Office and I think this is his first case....ever

Are you saying that this is the prosecutor's first case? Are you sure. This seems fairly high profile for this to be the case.

When I talked to the girls at lunch time they felt the same way as many of you do~ He will walk on M1 and M2~ sad to be truthful~ The jury really likes Barth and appears to pay attention more~

The first convict was a huge mistake and then when they brought in the 2nd one that basically disputed a lot of what the 1st one said..just ugh

It really feels like the defense is putting on the case and that spells trouble for the Pro's.. someone was not prepared at all for this case! It's usually the defense that tries to confuse the jury but in this case the pro's are doing a wonderful job with that

I can believe they like him...he is just more "into" the case than the state...I like him too.

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 4m
Henessey says her opinion of Kat was that she was very mousey #SethMazzaglia

I've been thinking a lot about SM, and among the really weird things about him is that he really seems to believe that life will turn out like a movie and seems genuinely shocked when things don't turn out the way he thinks they will.

Examples:

"If Kat can just get a girl in here, we'll seduce her and it will suddenly be like a scene from *advertiser censored* movie, but ickier, with bondage, and girl-on-girl action, and hitting and whatnot, then, later, after I've added another girl to my burgeoning harem, our other friends will arrive, we'll do a demo, and then we'll have an even bigger group sex scene, with more people involved than a *advertiser censored* movie would dare to contemplate"

"OK, this outcome was suboptimal... let's call the tarot card reader in. She'll know what to do with this dead body on the floor. We'll talk, and she'll come up with something brilliant and we'll all take this conspiracy to our graves."

"Stupid jail. I hate it here. I KNOW! I'll get a drug addict to help me start a drug business, and in no time, I'll blast my way out of jail, jump into a waiting car, and then Bonnie and I will captain a boat to Australia! Where I will become a famous fight scene choreographer, and as long as we don't make the stupid mistake that Roman Polanski made by going to Switzerland, it'll all be good!"

"UT OH. Roberta wasn't too keen on going to prison for my crime. Simple. We'll just run her off the road, plant a suicide note that points to her retired-Marine boyfriend as the murderer, and he'll go to prison. Sorry, dude, had to be done!"

"OK, well, if something goes wrong with all of my cinematic plans, Kat and I can always just commit suicide in a theatrical and twisted fashion, and then our souls will be united in the next life. The movie version will be awesome."

I mean, really?

Are you saying that this is the prosecutor's first case? Are you sure. This seems fairly high profile for this to be the case.

No I was kidding~~ He is probably a seasoned prosecutor from one of the Counties~

I can believe they like him...he is just more "into" the case than the state...I like him too.

very passionate and making good points........seems always prepared imo

sincerely, mrs. barth to you good people :D

Sgt H: The Sgt (Sgt LD) was asking for her honesty, brought up integrity...

very passionate and making good points........seems always prepared imo

sincerely, mrs. barth to you good people :D

he is VERY prepared and I believe the reason the judge rules in his favor 99% of the time is because he is in the right.

It's interesting. I know so many are impressed and think he's doing a great job, but I really LOATHE Barth. If I were on the jury, I'd cringe every time he opened his mouth. He's disrespectful, he's sarcastic, he's condescending, he implies witnesses are stupid when he inarticulately asks a question, and his tone of voice is just plain irritating. I also don't think he's as smart as as he thinks he is.

her eyes keep darting to the state table...she is very uncomfortable.

It's interesting. I know so many are impressed and think he's doing a great job, but I really LOATHE Barth. If I were on the jury, I'd cringe every time he opened his mouth. He's disrespectful, he's sarcastic, he's condescending, he implies witnesses are stupid when he inarticulately asks a question, and his tone of voice is just plain irritating. I also don't think he's as smart as as he thinks he is.

does this mean you're not getting us a wedding present?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tracy of Spicer