GUILTY NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, missing after placed in Father's Custody in 2019, reported 2021, *1 Guilty perjury, 1 guilty weapons* #4

weepingangel

Reaction score
Police Looking for Missing 7-Year-Old NH Girl

Police in Manchester, New Hampshire, are asking for the public's help in locating a missing 7-year-old girl who was last seen two years ago.

Manchester police said they received a report this week that Harmony Montgomery has not been seen since late 2019. "The circumstances surrounding this prolonged absence are very concerning and are being thoroughly investigated," the department said in a statement.

Detectives have been investigating "non-stop" since becoming aware that Harmony was missing, the department added.

"At this time I have dedicated all available resources and personnel to locating Harmony. I encourage anyone to contact the Manchester Police Department with any relevant information which will help us in locating Harmony,” Police Chief Allen Aldenberg said.

Harmony is described as 4 feet tall, weighing about 50 pounds, with blond hair, blue eyes and glasses.

Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call Manchester police at (603) 668-8711or Detective Jack Dunleavy at (603) 792-5561.

Anonymous tips can also be called in to the Manchester Crimeline (603) 624-4040.

MEDIA, MAPS, TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*
NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* Arrest* MEDIA ONLY

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess I'll break in the new thread, since I was the last post in the previous one.

Regarding Adam, I think an outburst may be in store for us if he is actually forced to appear in court. I base this prediction solely off his outbursts when he almost went to court for the trial and that one photo of him sticking his tongue out.

MAR 25, 2024
[...]

Prosecutors said a law that has been in effect since 2016 should compel Montgomery to appear for his sentencing.

The law states that if the victim or the victim's kin are giving impact statements before sentencing, the defendant shall be there in person to hear it. The law is rarely tested, so prosecutors have also filed a motion.

[...]

"It's ultimately up to the court," LaFrance said. "There's a mandate – he 'shall' appear – but the court can excuse his appearance."

[...]

MAR 25, 2024
[...]

Prosecutors said a law that has been in effect since 2016 should compel Montgomery to appear for his sentencing.

The law states that if the victim or the victim's kin are giving impact statements before sentencing, the defendant shall be there in person to hear it. The law is rarely tested, so prosecutors have also filed a motion.

[...]

"It's ultimately up to the court," LaFrance said. "There's a mandate – he 'shall' appear – but the court can excuse his appearance."

[...]
This reminds me of Letcia Stauch, and I recall Judge Werner's warning to Gannon's step mother. I believe he could have excused her but instead took a different approach:

“We had a conversation a while back about you needing to be here, and what it would look like if you (refuse),” Werner said to Stauch directly at the end of the hearing. He said he has ordered deputies to use “all force reasonably necessary” to make sure Stauch leaves the jail on court days."

Sep 15, 2022

Deputies ordered to use all force necessary

Last edited:
MAR 29, 2024
Former county attorney Patricia LaFrance said the defense motion is an unusual move.

"In this case, he has been convicted beyond a reasonable doubt by a unanimous jury," LaFrance said. "So, even though he maintains his innocence, he has been found guilty in a court of law. So, I don't know how much sway that will have."

Montgomery's attorney did not return a call asking for comment.

A man's fundraising effort in the name of Harmony Montgomery is drawing criticism from the slain child's mother.

Crystal Sorey is not happy a {FUNDRAISING SITE} has been set up to raise money for a statue and a bench to honor her little girl in Manchester, New Hampshire.

[...]

Sorey says it's too early to talk about memorials, since Harmony's body hasn't even been found. And she certainly doesn't want any tributes in New Hampshire.

"New Hampshire failed her, so why would there be a statue in New Hampshire?" asked Sorey. "I'm not sure what the purpose of this was and I haven't gotten a response from the man."

[...]

I get Crystal's point. But what she needs to remember is, she asked the public to care about Harmony. She asked the public to help find her daughter. I feel for her loss and pain over Harmony's death. I agree that Harmony was failed big time in New Hampshire.

But the loss of Harmony affected many, not just her, in part because she asked us to love her daughter enough to help locate her and to apply pressure to LE to act against Adam.

She cannot unring that bell. Many in the public took that little princess to their hearts and at the end of the day, Crystal doesn't get to dictate how those members of the public choose to honor Harmony. JMO

Updated APR 11, 2024
[...]

"Harmony Montgomery's family will be personally appearing in court … and wish to provide statements on the impact the defendant's criminal actions have had upon them," prosecutors wrote.

The state acknowledged that the judge can still excuse Montgomery but said there is no compelling reason to do so. Instead, it said, the interests of Harmony's family are compelling.

"Harmony's family deserves to finally be heard, not just before the court, but by the defendant, in order to explain how his crimes have so fundamentally affected them," prosecutors wrote.

The state has asked the court to schedule a hearing on the issue if the judge thinks it's necessary.

On Friday, Judge Amy Messer, who has proceeded over the trial, ruled Montgomery must appear in court for the sentencing, agreeing with prosecutors he had no legal right to skip the sentencing.

Messer cited state law, RSA 651:4-a, which states, “The defendant shall personally appear in court when the victim or victim's next of kin addresses the judge unless excused by the court.”

“The court does not find that the defendant has raised an adequate factual or legal basis to do, the defendant has been found guilty, beyond a reasonable doubt, by a jury as to those charges,” Messer wrote.

APR 21, 2024
The order issued on Friday said, "The Office of the Hillsborough County Sheriff shall take all necessary steps to ensure the defendant’s timely appearance at his sentencing hearing scheduled on May 9, 2024 at 1 p.m."

@CoffindafferFBI

#AdamMontgomery, they may have to drag you, but you will face the judge for the murder you committed.

You mutilated her, put lye on her, and disposed of her like garbage.

You will have a warm bed, 3 meals a day, exercise equipment, and medical care.

So much is wrong with this.

Poor Harmony...

1713798929117.png1713798945391.png
9:55 AM · Apr 22, 2024

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members