NH NH - Maura Murray, 21, Haverhill, 9 Feb 2004 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any evidence that Maura was involved in a pedestrian vs. vehicle accident? She could have decided to find a safer place to get a cell call out for a tow, taken the booze to keep her company as she waited and headed off to the closest gas station. If she jogged in the roadway to keep out of the snow thinking she would see oncoming traffic, she would have been hard to see on that dark and curvy route dressed in dark clothing. If the driver panicked and took her body away from the site, burying her and her backpack later on private property, Maura's disappearance without a trace makes sense.

Were there any skid marks along the roadway not connected to Maura's accident? Did anyone living in that immediate area have their vehicle repaired for front end or under-carriage damage in the week that MM disappeared?

I just today revised my theory on this entire case. Why? I learned about Mr. Forcier. http://www.whitmanhansonexpress.com...ing-part-iv-the-aftermath&catid=912&Itemid=83

OK, so RF lives on the road where Maura was last seen/wrecked. Dogs lose her scent close to his house. He claims, to have seen a woman fitting Maura's description some 4-5 miles away at roughly 8pm? He doesn't initially share this with police and claims to have heard or seen nothing the night of her wreck. He refuses to let cadaver dogs search his property, on multiple ocassions.

Oh, and he's a CONTRACTOR? Most contractor's I know own their own business and heck, I'd give myself an alibi if I needed one. Anybody check any of the construction sites his company worked on around that time or since then? With dogs?

I just today revised my theory on this entire case. Why? I learned about Mr. Forcier. http://www.whitmanhansonexpress.com...ing-part-iv-the-aftermath&catid=912&Itemid=83

OK, so RF lives on the road where Maura was last seen/wrecked. Dogs lose her scent close to his house. He claims, to have seen a woman fitting Maura's description some 4-5 miles away at roughly 8pm? He doesn't initially share this with police and claims to have heard or seen nothing the night of her wreck. He refuses to let cadaver dogs search his property, on multiple ocassions.

Oh, and he's a CONTRACTOR? Most contractor's I know own their own business and heck, I'd give myself an alibi if I needed one. Anybody check any of the construction sites his company worked on around that time or since then? With dogs?

There are a select few people who have raised my suspicions, and he is one of them.
Honestly I stepped away from this case for awhile as it was consuming my every thought. When my husband deployed I couldn't afford the energy and time to keep focused on this case. I have binders and binders of info, as well as files and files on my computer...just on Maura. I have never gotten this involved with a missing person case in my life. Because I took that time off, my memory of some specifics may have faded slightly. But I do know for sure that not much looking was done into ANYone and that includes the contractor.
LE gave evidence to family immediately, then took it back again a month later. They didn't even call the last person Maura spoke to until a year later, at which time she couldn't recall the conversation. These are just two very small details which were done incorrectly in the giant pile of cluster.... that they called an investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann