GUILTY NJ - Anthony Merino for raping corpse in morgue, Teaneck, 2008

I remember when we first discussed this case. It was disgusting then, and it is disgusting now! If a psych eval is performed on this guy, and he is found to be totally normal, then the person who is performing the psy eval needs to be evaluated.

in many respects, i agree with this, in that i don't think he was attracted to the corpse-and if i were the girlfriend, I would be worried.

Her first clue was when he said "Oh, that's great baby... now... can you lie still and lower your body temperature a few degrees for me?"

My grandma was the most wonderful, selfless, person in my life. She died at 93 years old and if I knew anybody did anything like this to her, they would have had to restrain me from beating them half to death.

How horrible for this lady's family. They should throw away the key on this guy, as I agree with other posters there is just more bad stuff coming from him. And also I agree this sort of thing probably happens way more than we could imagine.

Her first clue was when he said "Oh, that's great baby... now... can you lie still and lower your body temperature a few degrees for me?"

I hope this was intended for the picnic table thread. :eek: ;) :(

I would be so upset if this was my grandmother. I cannot imagine the grief the family is already feeling, being further injured by this pig's actions. He got off light. There's a special level of hell for this kind of evil. :furious:

Lol good one Glitch! This guy is so sick I can't even wrap my head around it. If I was he girlfriend I would be sickened beyond belief and in the shower for the rest of my life.

Lol good one Glitch! This guy is so sick I can't even wrap my head around it. If I was he girlfriend I would be sickened beyond belief and in the shower for the rest of my life.

Totally with you on the shower thing. Even with some steel wool and some gasoline. You'd never again feel clean.

signs113.gif
cheeky-smiley-018.gif
cheeky-smiley-018.gif

This is totally sickening!! Makes me wonder what other sick things this monster has done or will do in the future. Maybe he will move on to killing people etc.. These types of people will usually continue their sick ways when they are released from prison.

Why not just use a blow-up doll? I don't get it... :confused:

Your right, but these people are seriously demented and need to be away from the general public. It makes you wonder what else they could do.

:sick:
What a sicko!

Can you imagine being the one to catch him in the act? :eek:

Your right, but these people are seriously demented and need to be away from the general public. It makes you wonder what else they could do.
Specifically, the DEAD general public. I honestly doubt that this man would transfer his sick fetish to live people, since they are... live.

While I find this story horrifying, if it were my grandmother, I would take great comfort in knowing that it was no longer her, and he has not hurt her.

Pedophiles piss me off more than this sicko.

:sick:
What a sicko!

Can you imagine being the one to catch him in the act? :eek:

Normally, when someone does something weird and I see it, I have a snappy comment that just pops into my mind. I think I'd have a hard time with it in this situation. I know I couldn't hold him, or even touch him. The police would have to find him because I just couldn't do it.

Specifically, the DEAD general public. I honestly doubt that this man would transfer his sick fetish to live people, since they are... live.

While I find this story horrifying, if it were my grandmother, I would take great comfort in knowing that it was no longer her, and he has not hurt her.

Pedophiles piss me off more than this sicko.

I see what your saying that he "Loves dead" things but if you are so sick to do this! *Just think what he is doing* Why don't you think he would take it further many killers were first turned on by dead things and devolved into killing people and using their dead bodies for more sick pleasure!

I hate pedophiles to they should rot and burn but I would not want a person who has sex with dead things around me or my family!! Who knows what he might do next....

September 2008 - Merino likely to be released for time served.

A Bergen County judge on Tuesday sentenced Anthony Merino to seven years in prison. But under a complex plea deal, he will be able to seek a reduced sentence next month...

Two psychiatrists said in separate reports that Merino needs psychological help...

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2008/09/bergen_man_to_get_time_served.html

October 2009 - family brings a lawsuit.

The family says her corpse was in the hospital morgue, which was supposed to be locked and inaccessible to hospital employees.

That is where Merino "outrageously and iniquitously violated, desecrated and defiled" her corpse, according to the complaint.

The family seeks damages for emotional distress and medical malpractice.

Full complaint doc available at link:

http://www.courthousenews.com/2009/10/30/Family_Says_Hospital_Worker_Defiled_Corpse.htm

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maria_Falc
Back