GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow... how horrible. so she was lured there with the idea of obtaining parts for her bike and their intent was to take her bike? how much is her bike worth for cryin out loud?? anyone know?

I had to leave to pick up my baby from play practice right as the PC started. I'm just sick and devastated now reading back. My heart goes out to the mother of the suspects. I'd hope I would have the courage to do the same in her shoes but I can't begin to imagine what it took to make that call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God bless the mother of those boys... I can only imagine her pain, in addition to the obvious victims.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 429 (167 members and 262 guests)
Jersey*Girl, Akweks, Alcina, always_asking, amayla, Amber34, Amster, Andii4w5, Angel4u2Whisper2, Beetlebrow, belimom, betty707, Bettylou4you, blonde_ambition, bnan, brazgal, browntabby1226, ButForFortune, CA Lady, Camdenres, CAP, Celt1997, celtgirl68, chasing.halos, chinacat67, ChuckMaureen, cindysnow3, clannad, cleo612, cluciano63, curious jane, cuzbran, debcan13, Dee10, donnam, dr dona, Duke Fan4, EGirl, Elainera, elepher50+, Elf8702, fallenswife, FeeDog, Forensic fan, fran, Gardenlady, Garnet Girl, Gemmas, geniemac, goldie finch, GrannyA., halcyonjan, Happy2bme, heartfortruth, Hickory Born, Hopeful One, iamnotagolem, Idon'tneedthesame, IHAVENOCLUE, imawitch, Insomnia Momma, Isabelle, jbirddinky, JLH, Jlr, JodyMT, JoeFromLB, Jules71, June, JustSomeGirl, kaelee2, Kamille, Kat517, Kateinfl, KathiK, KathrynL, kellter, kenya2009, keyleigh, Kinpa4, kmclaren, kwatmac, Kweenahartz, lacigirlie, ladycleo, LauraT, lenibugger, letsgostate05, lettersinkanji, LisaCougar, LittleMissContrary, Lois Lane, lonetraveler, luv, luvhockey, Maggie2, manicjenn, Marilynilpa, megmono, Meri, migranny, mikeysmommom, MissieMt, MissSunshine, Mom_of_M&M, murphy3k, nao, NJGuy, nobodyspecial, nursebeeme+, ohiolor, OkGrace, Oleander, ozgirl70, packerdog, Paulette+, Peachy, Philly321, PlainJaneDoe, PoorPaulaNNJ+, PoppyH, pugmom, QueenD, Quxote, raeann, Ransom, Reannan, resqx, Ricki, Rougelatete, Ruby2000, Salem, sarah7855, Sarahlou, scottiemom, scout35, Seajay, Sharedspirit, SheltieMom1, Sigh Sister, Simp, sonic_banana, Spotlight, steelergirl, StJohn, strawberry, sunshinegrl, SurfieTX, susieK, SyraKelly, taagean, Taffy550, Tessie, TheDuchess, TheFarSide, TheTruthWillOut, tk71texas, Tracey4AU, Traceyrita, twiggles, TxLady2, Txstrace, UberClaire, wyome, Yellow Rose, zippitydoda

---> All these people online have the ability to make a positive difference. Ask yourself what you can do to make our world a better place...then do it. Luv yas! <---

:blowkiss:

Who were these boys living with? Did they have any parental supervision? I'm just wondering how these boys could keep stolen bikes in their house without a parent/guardian knowing about it.

Not bashing the family, just trying to understand the circumstances that allowed these boys to be able to do what they apparently did.

On the news it was said everyone knew stolen bikes were in the yard.

I feel bad for both the families. It is a tragedy for both. I think this would of been easier if it was an older man who lured her. But kids?!!! What is happening to our society? Why is this becoming more and more common for kids to commit violent crimes?

:grouphug: Take care of yourself Jules! :grouphug: I think we can talk to our kids 'til we're blue in the face...nothing will change until we figure out how to stop all these monsters of the world :(

I still think taking dna at birth would stop alot of this. I know many don't agree because ..of "what if's" but if dna was in the database for everyone...it might make many of these sick people think before doing the terrible deed. Something has to stop somewhere....these sickos have to know they will be caught....and that might make them think twice before doing terrible things like this.

I think I heard that the mom's tip led to the discovery of the body.

My heart breaks for this mother as well. I hear bashing of her not keeping an eye on what the boys were doing, but maybe she worked 3 jobs to support her family. The main thing is she did the right thing. She called the authorities on her own children in order to bring justice for Autumn. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers as well. She too must be grief stricken.

As for Autumns family, may God comfort them and give them strength.

I heard that too.

That poor mother, she needs prayers too, her children will probably spend the rest of thier lives in prison, over a stupid bike , Im still wondering if she knew these boys

The fb postings were obvious. (All I can say)

From Clayton NJ Autumn's Press Conference :(

The other night when I was on her FB page, one of her brothers friends made a comment to her brother (Autumn's) to call him....it was important...wonder if he saw something on there too...I think that message was removed pretty quickly.

JMO, of course...

I still think taking dna at birth would stop alot of this. I know many don't agree because ..of "what if's" but if dna was in the database for everyone...it might make many of these sick people think before doing the terrible deed. Something has to stop somewhere....these sickos have to know they will be caught....and that might make them think twice before doing terrible things like this.

I agree completely! And, I would vote for it!

The other night when I was on her FB page, one of her brothers friends made a comment to her brother Autumn's brother to call him....it was important...wonder if he saw something on there too...I think that message was removed pretty quickly.

JMO, of course...

I remember seeing that comment

New Jersey statute on Luring (more at the link):

2C:13-6. Luring, enticing child by various means, attempts; crime of second degree; subsequent offense, mandatory imprisonment; definitions.

1. Luring, enticing child by various means, attempts; crime of second degree; subsequent offense, mandatory imprisonment; definitions.

a. A person commits a crime of the second degree if he attempts, via electronic or any other means, to lure or entice a child or one who he reasonably believes to be a child into a motor vehicle, structure or isolated area, or to meet or appear at any other place, with a purpose to commit a criminal offense with or against the child.

http://law.onecle.com/new-jersey/2c-the-new-jersey-code-of-criminal-justice/13-6.html

My heart breaks for this mother as well. I hear bashing of her not keeping an eye on what the boys were doing, but maybe she worked 3 jobs to support her family. The main thing is she did the right thing. She called the authorities on her own children in order to bring justice for Autumn. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers as well. She too must be grief stricken.

As for Autumns family, may God comfort them and give them strength.

I agree. We have no idea what went on behind closed doors or what kind of mother she was. She is a victim too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member