GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

That article says the text conversation was only about 15 minutes after she left?

She communicated with her mom by phone about 15 minutes after she left the home. Cornwall says they briefly texted back and forth.

So what was the previously reported 2:41pm Phone activity?

Confusion/mis-information is always a problem in these cases and it makes it all the more difficult to figure thing's out.:banghead:

I'm on my way out; but this is local to me; one of her relatives lives a few blocks from me. I'll see what I can find out when I get back.

Waitasec... The high speed line. There's one that goes to points north & another that goes into Philly, I think right at the Gallery. I've only used it once & forget where it is. I think it's in Brooklawn or Westville, or somewhere near there. Maybe? If somebody knows, please attach the info here. Flyers could be posted there as well. Thanks.

Fellow SJ Girl here :seeya: I lived in Clayton for 8 years. Moved 2 towns away 7 years ago. My husband is from Clayton and graduated HS there. Here is the link to Patco Hi Speedline's stops:

http://www.ridepatco.org/stations/routemap.html

Praying for Autumn's safe return!

confusing isn't it??? Especially if she lived with Dad.. how would mom know she was leaving etc?

Do we know for a fact she lived with her dad? Also, I get the impression she's close with her mom, actually close with her whole family. Maybe that's how they all know (the fam not le) she didn't just up & run away. I'm still confused with their family dynamics. Maybe they share residential custody? 1/2 on 1/2 off kind of thing? Idk, just speculating. Still didn't see anything bad on the parents. I feel terrible for them.

Really have to run now. I'm so sorry. Hate it when bad things happen to people. Hope this little girl is found safe.

I just wanted to say that I'm so happy there are amazing Websleuthers on Autumn's case. I don't ever post here, but I follow a lot of cases and the support & sleuthing this community provides is wonderful. I only live a few minutes from Autumn's town and to have something like this happening so close to home is terrifying.

When I first heard about this case I thought it would be a runaway, or a mix-up - like, told her parents she was going to one friend's house and wound up changing plans to go see a different friend - but now I'm really worried. It's such a helpless feeling to be so close but not able to help. Thinking & praying of Autumn, come home soon baby girl :please:

:welcome4: Letsgostate! :welcome4:

I am sorry this terrifying event is gripping your community!

Here's that pic:

269924_4086624676765_323919885_n.jpg

Just for reference, I believe those are also the shoes she was likely wearing. The bright blue high top sneakers.

MOO

Fellow SJ Girl here :seeya: I lived in Clayton for 8 years. Moved 2 towns away 7 years ago. My husband is from Clayton and graduated HS there. Here is the link to Patco Hi Speedline's stops:

http://www.ridepatco.org/stations/routemap.html

Praying for Autumn's safe return!

Thank you & welcome to Websleuths.

Welcome to all the new members & lurkers, too! Fingers & toes are crossed...

http://westdeptford.patch.com/articles/search-intensifies-for-missing-autumn-pasquale

Search Intensifies for Missing Autumn Pasquale
The Gloucester County prosecutor will hold a press conference today on the case of the missing 12-year-old from Clayton.
By West Deptford Patch Staff | 12:21 pm

Quote:
The Gloucester County Prosecutor's Office released the following statement on missing Clayton girl Autumn Pasquale:

A growing number of law enforcement personnel from Gloucester County and other agencies are joining the effort today to find 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale, reported missing from her Clayton, NJ, home Saturday night.

Ground search efforts this morning were focusing on several locations in Clayton. A New Jersey State Police aerial unit is assisting in this effort.

The Clayton Middle School student was last seen leaving her West High St. home at 12:30 p.m. Saturday on a white BMX bike. She was reported missing 9:30 p.m. Saturday after missing a family-imposed curfew.

The Clayton Police Department began the search Saturday night and it was expanded Sunday with activation of Gloucester County’s Child Abduction Response Team that calls in personnel and equipment from throughout the county. CART is coordinated by detectives with the Gloucester County Prosecutor’s Office. The State Police missing persons unit, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Camden-based U.S. Marshals Service Task Force and the GCPO’s fugitive and high-tech crime units are all assisting.

More than 100 law enforcement personnel from 18 agencies are now involved in the search.

County Prosecutor Sean F. Dalton will further update the situation at a 2 p.m. news conference in the Gloucester County Government Services Building, 1200 N. Delsea Drive, Clayton.

Thank you so much !

That is quite a long bike ride.

Where was the cell tower ping ? Is that indicating the phone was in Williamstown at 2 pm ?

That's what I thought was indicated at the beginning, a ping in the Williamstown area around 2:41pm which was supposedly a text with her mother. But now we've got a news article saying that she texted with her mother about 15 minutes after she left home which was reported as 12:30pm. So I'm confused now about whether Williamstown plays into this at all. :waitasec:

MOO

News conference on search for Autumn Pasquale
Investigators will update the search for 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale of Clayton, N.J., who vanished on Saturday afternoon.
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/livenow?id=8855767

News conference on search for Autumn Pasquale | LIVE at 2:00 p.m.

Omg my son runs at 130 & I'm still home on here... FYI, williamstown might be where the cell tower is located that her phone pinged off of. A cell tower can cover a 2-3 mile radius. Some stronger towers have greater depth & capabilities. Don't know, only advising.

For real I'm outta here now. Again, apologies...

Omg my son runs at 130 & I'm still home on here... FYI, williamstown might be where the cell tower is located that her phone pinged off of. A cell tower can cover a 2-3 mile radius. Some stronger towers have greater depth & capabilities. Don't know, only advising.

For real I'm outta here now. Again, apologies...

Good Luck to your son, Jersey Girl!:rocker::rocker::rocker:

I just looked at the map. Would she have taken the bike path? I went on google street view and tried to glance down at the bike path and it looks so desolate. It's surrounded by lots of trees and scares me...I haven't read all of the posts so I'm not sure that's the way she would have travelled but if so it looks like she could be anywhere along that path perhaps in the trees?

This is seriously ridiculous.

What on earth is a 12 yo. girl doing out there in the middle of nowhere riding that tiny bike for over 8 miles ? Out of touch with anyone for 6 hours ? They wait 9 hours to notify anyone ? The first alert goes out 24 hours after she left the house on her bike... What the heck is going on here ???

They label it a "bike trail" ? it's a highway.

Praying Autumn is found safe, I so hope she is with friends which seems so unlikely:(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golden123
Back